SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kimmy mi can't help it mi love freeness

mi notice..but try low my freeness to mi alone...cho hop off man !

a nuh fi u mi want mi want roxie fi give me mine, wha, u can't share the freeness? how u tan suh

cho yuh couldn't even mek mi enjoy di freeness by miself fi a likkle

u will, mi nah breed yet woman

LMAO

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Shaunsgal...you only have to wait until the day after tomorrow. Are you ready? Are you cleaning like a mad woman?

Hi Everyone! Hi Dillon! How did you guess. I had to work today, but I have been cleaning since I got home. He keeps calling me a telling me he is nervous, which of course is making me nervous also. My daughter does not know he is coming. They talk everyday and she has him on speed dial. I cannot wait to see the look on her face when she sees him. Wish me luck. :dance:

Good Luck! What airline is he flying on?

US Airways with a stop in NC to switch planes.

Okay I was wondering if you went the Worryfreevacations.com route.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Hi Shaunsgal...you only have to wait until the day after tomorrow. Are you ready? Are you cleaning like a mad woman?

Hi Everyone! Hi Dillon! How did you guess. I had to work today, but I have been cleaning since I got home. He keeps calling me a telling me he is nervous, which of course is making me nervous also. My daughter does not know he is coming. They talk everyday and she has him on speed dial. I cannot wait to see the look on her face when she sees him. Wish me luck. :dance:

Good Luck! What airline is he flying on?

US Airways with a stop in NC to switch planes.

Nope. After telling me that I could buy the ticket and have him use just one portion of it, I was finally told that it is not allowed. So now instead of a direct MoBay to St. Louis flight, he has one stop in btwn.

Okay I was wondering if you went the Worryfreevacations.com route.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

Well I am glad you let me know because when the time came for me...if it worked for you I was going to do the same thing.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

shaun tell u hubby fi fill out the 1-94 form they will take it form him when he reach POE . i am happy you will now be able to start your lives together. and sit dung like me on vj while hubby on his computer

Timeline
Well I am glad you let me know because when the time came for me...if it worked for you I was going to do the same thing.

Does anyone know about the 1-94? Does he complete one on his flight? Does he leave it with immigration or bring it home?

shaun tell u hubby fi fill out the 1-94 form they will take it form him when he reach POE . i am happy you will now be able to start your lives together. and sit dung like me on vj while hubby on his computer

Thanks Jakeswife! You must be psychic. I just posted the question.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

Does anyone know about the 1-94? Does he complete one on his flight? Does he leave it with immigration or bring it home?

I know this sounds stupid, but my biggest fear with the adjustment is that he will drive on the wrong side of the road. He is a professional mechanic and truck driver and drives everyday, so I am convinced his mind is already programmed to drive on the left/wrong side of the road. LOL

event.png

Timeline

I know this sounds stupid, but my biggest fear with the adjustment is that he will drive on the wrong side of the road. He is a professional mechanic and truck driver and drives everyday, so I am convinced his mind is already programmed to drive on the left/wrong side of the road. LOL

it will take some adjustment but he will be fine. not like me who can't even drive. who wi run inna fence or bruck dung street signs but i draw the line at human injury. cause the horn alone wi get them out di way

Timeline

Good night I am off to bed....I can't hang at night like you guys can

Edited by dillon

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline

nite dillion i'm used to late nite but some nite i cant hang neither

Edited by BELIEVE IT BABY!!

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

Im a late night Granny!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.