SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I LOVE grilled cheese. I remember I set the toaster oven on fire once making one. LOL!

dillon nuh bodda wid it change the subject. so how was your day?

My day today? It was pretty good. Went to IHOP for breakfast, ran by target, came home and my daughter and I fell out on the couch for about an hour. Now her friends are over spending the night.

then u come on vj ask mi fi start a topic then run gone. come back now and here u are.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I LOVE grilled cheese. I remember I set the toaster oven on fire once making one. LOL!

My day today? It was pretty good. Went to IHOP for breakfast, ran by target, came home and my daughter and I fell out on the couch for about an hour. Now her friends are over spending the night.

then u come on vj ask mi fi start a topic then run gone. come back now and here u are.

I had to get the kids ready for bed and put a movie in. Remember I am being held hostage in my room right now. I am not going anywhere.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
ok...i'm eyeing august tix for JA..but mi no travel nuttin but AJ or delta...mi si one sale a gwaan 89-99 fi June travel..tings bad no baxide..who si seh di dolla a wah $80to $1

good at least mi can send less money to jam. it will still look nuff

Filed: Timeline

jakes u see she went to IHOP :rofl:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

I had to get the kids ready for bed and put a movie in. Remember I am being held hostage in my room right now. I am not going anywhere.

well i guess. they might be having ""boy talk"" :) yes nells she haffi mention IHOP. she put that in being miss smarty pants

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline
ok...i'm eyeing august tix for JA..but mi no travel nuttin but AJ or delta...mi si one sale a gwaan 89-99 fi June travel..tings bad no baxide..who si seh di dolla a wah $80to $1

Right and last week I bought the $1000J international phone credit on the Digicell website and it only cost me $16. :thumbs:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

why u only fly with them kimmy

hospitality nells..and dem knoa exactly wah mi ago tru wid one pickney pon mi lap

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

well they i guess. they might be having ""boy talk"" :)

They are at the age where they think boys are gross. It really cracks me up to listen to them because I know in a few short years it will be a different story.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Kimmy go to this link and tell me what you want and i will oder them. My late baby shower gift. okay

http://www.mymms.com/promotions/

Rox..ur too sweet :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

hospitality nells..and dem knoa exactly wah mi ago tru wid one pickney pon mi lap

genal.u want curry favour

Filed: Timeline

gotcha kimmy :thumbs:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Ladies I am going to sign off now, I am off to bed. kimmy put the word out about the charity project, for any new comers who would like to join us.

I am going to call my lover and say see you soon, and love you.

Be Bless

Timeline
Kimmy go to this link and tell me what you want and i will oder them. My late baby shower gift. okay

well roxie me can't wait fi freed fi send u what mi want. :dance::dance:

Timeline

genal.u want curry favour

yuh dyam right....di amount a trips mi mek wid dem

well roxie me can't wait fi freed fi send u what mi want. :dance::dance:

wah mek yuh so bad mind..cho

exactly !!

Dillon..until di dollar drop JA is my vacation destination...shoot

Nite..Rox

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.