SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
i find nothing from a grilled cheese sandwich...

now talk to me about some pepper turkey with pepper jack thin sliced about 5-6 slices on toasted whole wheat...

I came on here to keep my mind from snacking and ya'll talking about food :crying::crying::crying:

LOL

Anyways...... good evenings ladies, happy saturday!

hey classy good thing i didnt mention that i was going to home run inn pizza u really would of been mad :rofl::rofl:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So Tahlia's christening a come up..so here the planning begins..hehehe i'm excited..love to plan parties...who waan go inna bizniz wid mi..i need to go get her favors ordered

Nelly I love grill cheese too, but even better with that government cheese, melted and ozzing over the side of the bread.

what the heck is government cheese

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
jake mine yuh a breed enuh...look a wah time and u a chat bout food inna kitchen..

mi tell you fi stop chat bout food and now u a tell me fi stop want food well keep it up and mi whole body wi go in a di kitchen

Timeline
jake mine yuh a breed enuh...look a wah time and u a chat bout food inna kitchen..

mi tell you fi stop chat bout food and now u a tell me fi stop want food well keep it up and mi whole body wi go in a di kitchen

ooo...so yuh a breed

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Nelly I love grill cheese too, but even better with that government cheese, melted and ozzing over the side of the bread.

Roxcie those were the good gill cheese :thumbs:

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

So Tahlia's christening a come up..so here the planning begins..hehehe i'm excited..love to plan parties...who waan go inna bizniz wid mi..i need to go get her favors ordered

Kimmy government cheese is that block of velveta cheese.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm here JW...

Have you and hubby discussed how you guys will discipline your kids?

dillon mi a ruff neck mi tell him mi we lef dem outside a night and have the buggyman scare them shitless. a joke. yes, we discussed it and i remind him ""no good cop bad cop business we are in it together.

My daughter told me the a few weeks ago she was running away because she wasn't happy with some rule and I told her to pack up all the things that she bought herself. Of course there was nothing so she said she as just going to leave and walked out the door. I shut the door and locked it...I had a good laugh for about a minute until she started banging on the door crying. We had a nice discussion about the rules in the house and it has been smooth for the last couple of weeks.

now u call her bluff good job. i would add to it and sey mek sure fi find somewhere safe cause mi hear freddy come out dem time a year yah cause friday the 13th soon come

I wish I would have thought of that JW because that would have been so funny. Don't think she will pull that again. She was seriously upset that it didn't phase me that she was leaving.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

like we nutri bun and milk system. government provide it

what u need i am to help

Timeline

ooo...so yuh a breed

lawd we workin on it but a nuh breed a cause this, a U

Timeline

like we nutri bun and milk system. government provide it

:rofl:

lawd jake mi figure government provide it..but mi always wondered why so different bout it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.