SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Jakeswife can you answere Islanddream ?????? about getting shots at Mobay clinic. Pretty please.........

I say get the car and license so you can rake up Mall Miles.... ha ha

Edited by RoxcieJoe

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm here JW...

Have you and hubby discussed how you guys will discipline your kids?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jake and Kimmy I do understand where you'll are coming from, but not all parents know when to stop. I remember when i first met Joel, and I was correcting my Brucie and I was just talking to her, but in a low but stern voice. Joel said to me you know I am going to marry you, because our child will never be hit. I had to ask him to explained to me why he was saying this. He did explain to me how some kids are discplined in JA, but I corrected him and say kids are discplined that way her too, but I realized that I could get a better reaction out of Trouble by lowinf my voice but making it stern. That I didn't need to hit or even yell at her. I know this don't work for every child, and all parent have disciple methods that work for them. The one thinf you must always make the child aware of is, that you as the parent is the one in charge. This being friends with your children is a big crock of shyt. I can be your friend, but I am still the parent and I am in charge.

roxie we are on the same wave length. in no way will i tolerate the notion that spanking is the only way to discipline a child but i am sure that when my children gets out a line they will know it. i just hope they are not as stubborn like i was.

Timeline
Jakeswife can you answere Islanddream ?????? about getting shots at Mobay clinic. Pretty please.........

I say get the car and license so you can rake up Mall Miles.... ha ha

u see it mi ago do it til him remove the gas from the tank are tek off the wheel. about the shots well i did mine at mobay home after i made my appointment. however if you are closer to st ann or kingston, there is a clinic at both locations

Edited by jakeswife

Jakeswife the saying is the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Oh she will be stubbond just like you, that's a parent curse, your child will have your worst faults to aggreate you.

Timeline
Jake and Kimmy I do understand where you'll are coming from, but not all parents know when to stop. I remember when i first met Joel, and I was correcting my Brucie and I was just talking to her, but in a low but stern voice. Joel said to me you know I am going to marry you, because our child will never be hit. I had to ask him to explained to me why he was saying this. He did explain to me how some kids are discplined in JA, but I corrected him and say kids are discplined that way her too, but I realized that I could get a better reaction out of Trouble by lowinf my voice but making it stern. That I didn't need to hit or even yell at her. I know this don't work for every child, and all parent have disciple methods that work for them. The one thinf you must always make the child aware of is, that you as the parent is the one in charge. This being friends with your children is a big crock of shyt. I can be your friend, but I am still the parent and I am in charge.

totally get u on this..i too sit infront of kimora when she is out of hand and break it down for her..and then u have times when I DO NOT NEED TO EXPLAIN TO U 50XS

this other co-worker her 10 yr a mess..had to be i school every min for her..this kid..i had to give her straight talk one time cause she a tell mi 3 yr old don't talk to her..right infront a har modda..mi no play dat ish...big time manipulator

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Jakeswife the saying is the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Oh she will be stubbond just like you, that's a parent curse, your child will have your worst faults to aggreate you.

well i will lie and tell them i was squeaky clean. kimmy nuh say nuttin :bonk:

Timeline
Nelly and Kimmy don't leave us now...

:rofl:

jake a so mi did stay to..so dats why mi mdda no pay mi no mine wid kimora cause she seh a so me did tan..Rox right..dem come back 10 fold u

well i will lie and tell them i was squeaky clean. kimmy nuh say nuttin :bonk:

:whistle:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I'm here JW...

dillon mi a ruff neck mi tell him mi we lef dem outside a night and have the buggyman scare them shitless. a joke. yes, we discussed it and i remind him ""no good cop bad cop business we are in it together.

Timeline
I'm here JW...

dillon mi a ruff neck mi tell him mi we lef dem outside a night and have the buggyman scare them shitless. a joke. yes, we discussed it and i remind him ""no good cop bad cop business we are in it together.

exactly !!! u wi turn dem gainst one parent

Timeline
I'm here JW...

exactly !!! u wi turn dem gainst one parent

yep and mi nuh inna silent treatment wid no pickney.nah chat to me. oh please.

Nell try a grill chees sandwich of sourdough bread with provolong cheese, it is the best.

ok nuh bodda wid nyamming chat right now i am near mi kitchen.

Filed: Timeline
Nell try a grill chees sandwich of sourdough bread with provolong cheese, it is the best.

ok i will pick some up this week :thumbs: grill cheese are my favorite

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.