5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey jakeswife where you been

hey nells how is the late night sessions been? i am thinking about getting my car as well but i really need to man up and go take that test.I will be taking driving lessons very soon but i am scared shitless due to this snow. i am hoping i learn fast enough to feel a little more independent. i am definately going to get me a gps system as well so that my behind is not lost on the road.

Timeline
Hey JW, how is it going?

hey portland, sorry i am responding so late, i am doing good getting ready to go on vacation on the 21st. i hope kimmy and tre is not jealous of me having sun beating on my fanny and i am getting pampered for 5 nights and 6 days. no worries or care in the world except what to eat. kimmy, tre unnu jealous yet. :P

ok mi a chat tu miself again?

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline
Hey JW, how is it going?

hey portland, sorry i am responding so late, i am doing good getting ready to go on vacation on the 21st. i hope kimmy and tre is not jealous of me having sun beating on my fanny and i am getting pampered for 5 nights and 6 days. no worries or care in the world except what to eat. kimmy, tre unnu jealous yet. :P

is awrite..no worry yuhself..i hope yuh get sun burn..LMAO>>.wooieiee....yuh just come back a start problems aready./..yuh s mi neva badda yuh..

How did job hun a go? mi just ask Rox fi yuh today

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Hey JW, how is it going?

is awrite..no worry yuhself..i hope yuh get sun burn..LMAO>>.wooieiee....yuh just come back a start problems aready./..yuh s mi neva badda yuh..How did job hun a go? mi just ask Rox fi yuh today

well mi send out resume' hoping to get a call but fi tell u the truth i hope i get the interview afta i come back or get the time to go away if i get it earlier.

mi a badda yuh , come defend it. :whistle:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone...I am locked in my room..the kids have taken over the house. Pretty soon they are going to come looking to play on the computer. I can't escape!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Hey everyone...I am locked in my room..the kids have taken over the house. Pretty soon they are going to come looking to play on the computer. I can't escape!

dill u hold urself hostage

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL...I know!

JW you hanging out tonight? Are you going to start any topics for us?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
LOL...I know!

i was thinking about how kids are raised in a world that dictates how we should? i am a jamaican and i know the discipline i received has helped me. i also know that to the american society that might seem unorthodox or a little harsh but i am grateful for the discipline i recieved. mind u mi run lef har a couple a times and mi hide when mi tink har hand a come meet mi a##ss wid lick but the boundaries she set for me help. to see what kids get away with these days mek mi feel like afta mi have mine i will have to take zoloft fi deal wid the stress.

lawd mi alone again :(:crying:

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline
LOL...I know!

i was thinking about how kids are raised in a world that dictates how we should? i am a jamaican and i know the discipline i received has helped me. i also know that to the american society that might seem unorthodox or a little harsh but i am grateful for the discipline i recieved. mind u mi run lef har a couple a times and mi hide when mi tink har hand a come meet mi a##ss wid lick but the boundaries she set for me help. to see what kids get away with these days mek mi feel like afta mi have mine i will have to take zoloft fi deal wid the stress.

:rofl::rofl:

Well mi agree wid yuh pon dah one yah Jake..in America the children are taught to rebel IMO. I hae seen it s many times parents being quiet or telling the child don't tell anyone..come on..while i was growing up grown folk bizniz was just dat and if mi get a bax and tell mi know mi a get anodda one...I'm not saying ppl should brutalize their children and mi nah condone abuse in no way shape or form..but mommy flinging a shoes or a brush afta mi every now and den did me well..not to mention daddy heavy lef hand...those were the dyam days i tell yuh

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
LOL...I know!

:rofl::rofl:

Well mi agree wid yuh pon dah one yah Jake..in America the children are taught to rebel IMO. I hae seen it s many times parents being quiet or telling the child don't tell anyone..come on..while i was growing up grown folk bizniz was just dat and if mi get a bax and tell mi know mi a get anodda one...I'm not saying ppl should brutalize their children and mi nah condone abuse in no way shape or form..but mommy flinging a shoes or a brush afta mi every now and den did me well..not to mention daddy heavy lef hand...those were the dyam days i tell yuh

to tell you the truth kimmy mi and mi modda use to run marathon cause she waan ketch mi fi bus mi baxside but beyond that i respected her and always know what she a deal wid with only 1 look. pickney no a days u coulda look pon dem till u eye cross dem still out of order. mi agree that brutality is a no no but dem here kids have the law pon dem side and it seems like the parents have no rights

Edited by jakeswife

Filed: Timeline

hey nells how is the late night sessions been? i am thinking about getting my car as well but i really need to man up and go take that test.I will be taking driving lessons very soon but i am scared shitless due to this snow. i am hoping i learn fast enough to feel a little more independent. i am definately going to get me a gps system as well so that my behind is not lost on the road.

hey jakes miss you around here,yes you better go take that test so can you drive a little... and yes the gps is a must and since you are fairly new you will need it

Edited by BELIEVE IT BABY!!

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Well Jakeswife, I don't know about other parents but I am not a hitter at all, now I am a yeller, so Brycie knows when I have raised my voice she has gone over-board. She will straighten up. My parents were not hitter, so I don't believe in it. Now I have seen my cousins get beaten with shoes, belts , broom handles.

You can disciple a child to respect you as a parent without hitting. I have a rule in my house no one raises their hand to another person, because I don't want my daughter to think it is okay if a man should want to use her as a punching bag.

Good everning to everyone.....

Bless

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline

hey jakes miss you around here,yes you better go take that test

i will hopefully wednesday if i don't chicken out. bwoy me wish mi a breed so that mi have excuse fi nuh go

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline

And a so the parents dem just play it up infront a di pickney dem..all when nobody no round dem a bawl out " si chu mi no waan yuh call no 911 mek mi lef yuh" oh yea..si di phone yah call dem please !!

One a mi co-worker right now fi har 16 yr stop go a school..just stop brap one day..months now him no go..u tink him coulda stay inna my house a day time yuh mussi mad..and nyam fi mi food...dem him burthday was wah day..u know she lefwuk early fi go pick up cake fi him..plus buy him chain...a wah do dem rass ppl yah...all have CPS a har door and back and forth a school..yuh mussi rass mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.