SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay, mi feel di duppy dem a touch mi pon mi neck back and ya'll know a mi bedtime dat

yuh fren dem a call yuh

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Evening everyone..( waving)

All you human resource people shed a little light, cause i swear some of the stuff i deal with at work has got to be against some kind of H.R. policy ( i.e the guy who continually makes racial remarks, says i have a drug dealing jamaican man, im a drug mule, umm lets see what else... just all types of #######) and i know my spvrs is aware of it, cause his office is next door to mine and her office is across the hall and she sits over in her office and listens to everything and then laughs if she hears something funny!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wakey/Jgay..if it's a"problem" now maybe it will always be a problem..do not put things on the back burner and find excuses to justify a behavior. U have to teach ur husbands what is acceptable and what is not..u have to be realistic..some behaviors don't go away when they find jobs they sometimes can get worse..they can find other things to occupy their time...

I wish 1 person on here would share her story...

wah u a seh sis...dats all mi a try seh tuh

Kimmy the training today kicked my but, I don't think I would ever want to be a human resources manager, the things I learned today, damn people can sue you for just about any damn thing...what a stress

Hey Lawny.... how is it going? I had some questions for u today about AOS.... but I'll put them together and PM sometime this week

K -- bettah u send me an e-mail. My friend filed her AOS at the end of October and she have her greencard areadi...wah di rass is going on. She came up on K-1...bway unuh no know ow mi bex till mi face ben up

Aright mi wi email u tend..

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Everyone.

I just received this email from the embassy

Good morning:

I have good news for you this morning. Mr. Davis’ visa was printed and I personally delivered it to the DHL representative this morning. He advised that Mr. Davis can contact the DHL office in Montego Bay at about 9:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. I contacted Mr. Davis by telephone and gave him the above information.

Wishing you all the best in your life together.

Regards,

Visa Unit

Embassy of the United States of America

Kingston, Jamaica

I will believe it when I see it. :yes::yes::yes:

What a great message!!! The messages from the embassy seem a bit friendlier lately!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Lawns..mi PC did a act up..seems mi need a new modem..girl my program allows u to take HR classes as electives and girl u nah lie..

Portland..heya..mi get 2 movie fi yuh mi a go link u ...the girls are fabulous..Kimora know too many sentences..LMAO...I have to be exact with her right now..wayyy too grown....

ANd mis Tahlia is just moving along...we're getting over something cold/flu mi no know

How is everyone here

That's great kimmy, glad everyone is feeling better...

Yeah, movie, a dat wi love... we just rented secret live of the bee from the redbox the mister getting some stone and cheeseballs fi wi watch it...

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Timeline

Movie time.... night ladies!

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Filed: Timeline
Okay, mi feel di duppy dem a touch mi pon mi neck back and ya'll know a mi bedtime dat

yuh fren dem a call yuh

a rite mi gaane...unu walk good...hubby just brush mi an tell mi gi galang a mi bed...so likkle more

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Evening everyone..( waving)

All you human resource people shed a little light, cause i swear some of the stuff i deal with at work has got to be against some kind of H.R. policy ( i.e the guy who continually makes racial remarks, says i have a drug dealing jamaican man, im a drug mule, umm lets see what else... just all types of #######) and i know my spvrs is aware of it, cause his office is next door to mine and her office is across the hall and she sits over in her office and listens to everything and then laughs if she hears something funny!!!

Thats Harrassment if his comments make you feel uncomfortable in any way you should let your supervisors know. Have you told him how you feel? I just had to wirte one on my tellers up for calling another one "OLD" its harassment.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
I posted in the "How you met your SO" thread :whistle:

I'm out now...

:thumbs:

hehee..Princess i wasn't referring to u..lol

it's someone with the going out experience thing

Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm out now...

hehee..Princess i was referring to u..lol

it's someone the going out experience thing

Give it straight like always Kimmy - why you dancing now? :whistle:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Lovesponge, Believe me they are aware, they just laugh it off and say " Oh mike is so funny" or just ignore him, he is stupid and the thing about it is, he is not just an Ahole to me, he is an AHOLE most of the time, one of my coworkers is a red head with fair skin, well she has cystic (?) acne and when she is stressed it gets bad, he calls her pizza faCE and all types of ish.. he has been there 10 years so of course no one is saying anything to him.. shoot maybe i will compile a binder of all the crapola so when its time to file my lawsuit,,,LOL.. i will be prepared. Now you know i work for community mental health right?? well we have some people who are "peers" or who have a mental illness who are employed in the office, to work with our clients and make them feel more comfortable per se, anyway they are kind of held to different standards than us " normal" folks, meaning when one of them does something stupid it is kind of overlooked, cause of the mental illness...

well one day one of the peers, who is a little nutty but who i thought was overall harmless, was kind of off kilter, though i honestly cant tell the difference most days, anyway i speak to him everyday, just being friendly.. well one day i said hello to him, he hemmed me up against the wall , told me i smelled good, said give me a hug and then proceeded to put his lips on my neck so he could kiss my neck!!!! all this in the office hallway... i was so freaked out, i couldnt move, and part of me wanted to bust him in the head, but that woulda been me fired( trust me) so i went to his direct supervisor and told her what happened they called him and talked to him, basically gave him a slap on the wrist and said you cant be doing that.. he told them he had stopped taking his meds and hadnt seen his psychiatrist in 3 months so he was a little manic!!! Its sexual harassment all day long and if anyone of us had done something like that , we would be collecting unemployment now!!!...LOL.. they told me they were writing him up on formal sexual harassment in the workplace charges and it would go in his file, did they.. I honestly dont think so!!! and now i still have to face this man everyday in the workplace, no matter how uncomfortable i feel, i go out of my way to avoid him and i shouldnt have to feel that way.. ah so it goes.. but obviously i have bills to pay, kids to feed and need my job ( SIGH)

SORRY ABOUT THE BOOK!!

Timeline

I'm out now...

hehee..Princess i was n't referring to u..lol

it's someone the going out experience thing

Give it straight like always Kimmy - why you dancing now? :whistle:

i thought i did T :) wah u waan mi fi seh now..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.