Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mawnin ladies~

sitting on the veranda in beautiful jamaica, sending you some sunshine

trewalny- i am so happy for you!!! congrats

Morning justucia - I am happy for you, but since they are predicting snow here:

thgetout.gifspank-1.gifcrying.gif

Good morning Sus & Ryon!!

Sus I've been up and at work for 2 hours... I'm at work trying to jump start the day :whistle:

Wow, serious jump start - I got in to work early - of course, so did half my attorneys, who were very excited to see me :wacko:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
KK - thanks to your recommendation I just rented my first Redbox movie!! It was so easy I rented a 2nd one for me. :blush:

Oh wow... I rented my first 3 movies this weekend from the Redbox!! :lol: I loved it! Except, I did not know I had to return the movies by 9pm.. so I got charged another $3... oh well, it was still cheap for 3 movies.

Daymn!! This just reminded me - I rented one last night with my free text (THANKS again KK) but I forgot the movie at home!! Daymn - now I have to pay for my free movie. :angry:

Glad you hear you have some good progress finally Lawny!!

Edited by Islandwoman

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Valentines day is on the way...

Do you and your SO celebrate by buying things for each other? If so, what are some things you've thought of getting? As for me, I was thinking of getting hubby a sweet cake and a new watch..

post-37934-1233611898_thumb.png

No :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I'mmmmmmmmm so HAPPYYYYYYY

Good for you, Tre.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

KK - thanks to your recommendation I just rented my first Redbox movie!! It was so easy I rented a 2nd one for me. :blush:

Oh wow... I rented my first 3 movies this weekend from the Redbox!! :lol: I loved it! Except, I did not know I had to return the movies by 9pm.. so I got charged another $3... oh well, it was still cheap for 3 movies.

Daymn!! This just reminded me - I rented one last night with my free text (THANKS again KK) but I forgot the movie at home!! Daymn - now I have to pay for my free movie. :angry:

Glad you hear you have some good progress finally Lawny!!

lol...I brought our rented movies to work with me. I'll drop them off at the one near my job.

All of the directors are going to Reno for the rest of the week!! Hooray!!! I'm going to do absolutely nothing but view VJ for the next 3 days!!

KK

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WOW...it's been quiet in here. Hello everyone.

Congrats Lawny.

Safe travels to Ellis.

Sus - you emotions crack me up.

Awakey - we exchance small gifts like cologne and perfume.

Timeline
Sus, your message is on the other side...likkle more, my eyes are closing down.

The other side? Sounds so ominous. SUS YOU WILL GET YOUR MESSAGE IN HELL!!!!! :devil:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
:ot: not that we really had a topic, but a lady i work with left from work this evening heading home and got home and found her husband dead...

do you think that you could remain or sleep in a house that your spouse passed away in? if not that night? ever?

I dont think i could,i believe i would have to go stay with someone... what would yall do?( just for sake of conversation)

I'm pretty sure I could stay there.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
:ot: not that we really had a topic, but a lady i work with left from work this evening heading home and got home and found her husband dead...

do you think that you could remain or sleep in a house that your spouse passed away in? if not that night? ever?

I dont think i could,i believe i would have to go stay with someone... what would yall do?( just for sake of conversation)

I'm pretty sure I could stay there.

Did I kill him, or did he pass away of natural causes?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'mmmmmmmmm so HAPPYYYYYYY

Still waiting for info.........................

Afternoon peeps :)

Roxice just scolded me for not coming in here for your help :unsure:

I want to send a present to my love :cry:

DHL?

How does DHL deliver to a local post office???

Will I have to pay duty? :help:

what mi have to do???

Princess;

I've used DHL or global express (I can't remember the name) from the post office and never had any problems. DHL was much easier I was able to track it online and I had no issues or had any problems with customs.

I used International Priority Flat rate mail from USPS and had no issues - got there in about 6 days, and I could track it.

Can you send a package through International Priority Flat rate mail?

Timeline
mawnin ladies~

sitting on the veranda in beautiful jamaica, sending you some sunshine

trewalny- i am so happy for you!!! congrats

Hi, A. How are things going, girlie?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.