Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Afternoon yall.... How is everyone doing today?

Shaunsgal, I was reading your post on DHL and I am wondering how they know the weight and all that stuff about it if they don't have it.... and why is it saying it was picked up.... Are you sure they don't have it? yolu can called the 202 number and find out if the visa was issued and if it was then DHL should have it.. They don't deliver it he would have to go and pick it up..

I just received this from the embassy about 5 minutes ago.

Dear Madam

The visa is not on hold, the visa has not been printed as yet. When this is done we will send it off to DHL.

Kingston iV

WHAT, visa not printed (do we need toner b/c this is really important) ,thats a first. I am confused more now. do they only print on certain days, it's been more then a couple of days, right. is that the real answer, when will it print or should we just keep waiting until whenever. can we talk to the printer or the person over the visa printing dept or will i call tomorrow and get a different answer......

OK, at least this is an update, good or bad. breathe :thumbs:

love.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shaunsgal, I was reading your post on DHL and I am wondering how they know the weight and all that stuff about it if they don't have it.... and why is it saying it was picked up.... Are you sure they don't have it? yolu can called the 202 number and find out if the visa was issued and if it was then DHL should have it.. They don't deliver it he would have to go and pick it up..

Dear Madam

The visa is not on hold, the visa has not been printed as yet. When this is done we will send it off to DHL.

Kingston iV

WTH?!?!?!

What does THAT MEAN? and WHY hasnt it been printed!??!!?

HELLO THIS IS SOMEONES LIFE HERE!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dear Madam

Kingston iV

You should write them back and tell them your story about when you had your interview, the delays, that your wedding is schedule for such and such date and base on this update that you may have to cancel it, ask if they know what is taking so long, if there is more information they need from you to speed the process up....

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

Dear Madam

Kingston iV

WTH?!?!?!

What does THAT MEAN? and WHY hasnt it been printed!??!!?

HELLO THIS IS SOMEONES LIFE HERE!

Obviously, they doesn't bother them at all... :angry: Biatches! (not yall, THEM)

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Morning ladies, today is my late day so im pretty sure i will be working with Judy tonight...LOL

anyhoo, im attempting to give away a bratty teenager, who just turned 16. I recently bought a dryer but need the energy company to come connect my gas line, therefore my teenager refuses to wash any of his cothing stating that he doesnt want to air dry his clothes cause air drying ruins them and causes them to shrink( i love his lack of logic) in the mean time he is beginning to look and occassionally smell like pig pen...He also says air drying makes his jeans crunchy( :yes: ) i agree but hey you gotta do what ya gotta do...so i have taken it upon myself to wash some of pig pens, ooops i mean my son's clothes and will hang them on the makeshift clothing line i have rigged in my laundry room... im pretty certain me and him will be into it.. once he comes home and discovers them...LOL

therefore im offering him up free to a good home...if you can get past his smart #### mouth and twisted logic he is a pretty good kid :)

honey, how about a trade. i will take yours and you take Briana

she thinks that she is a boy. she will cook and dirty your dishes, hoard your phone and tell your callers that you are not there and she saves money on the water bill b/c she refuses to bath. I will even pay child support, on time!

IMG00213-1.jpg

I will take Brianna if you take Jah of my hands. She just discovered boys (she is my siggy pic), knows everything and has found her voice. She offered to split the dishes with me when I asked her to wash them. Needless to say, I am "the worst mom in the world."

send her over. i have a meghan and i am ready! Meghan must have the last word about everything. I have stolen her cell phone, trashed too small jeans, bleached her tshirts b/c she is hard headed and will not listen. so she is buying ALL her lessons!

IMG00925.jpg"the worst mom in the world." thats means she loves you very much in teenager talk, i speak the language!

love.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Dear Madam

Kingston iV

WHAT, visa not printed (do we need toner b/c this is really important) ,thats a first. I am confused more now. do they only print on certain days, it's been more then a couple of days, right. is that the real answer, when will it print or should we just keep waiting until whenever. can we talk to the printer or the person over the visa printing dept or will i call tomorrow and get a different answer......

OK, at least this is an update, good or bad. breathe :thumbs:

See What i mean? They have taken me there and back, but now I don't get surprised anymore. They can tell me the only issue visas when there is a full moon on a day that begins with an S in a leap year, and I will say okay. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Morning ladies, today is my late day so im pretty sure i will be working with Judy tonight...LOL

anyhoo, im attempting to give away a bratty teenager, who just turned 16. I recently bought a dryer but need the energy company to come connect my gas line, therefore my teenager refuses to wash any of his cothing stating that he doesnt want to air dry his clothes cause air drying ruins them and causes them to shrink( i love his lack of logic) in the mean time he is beginning to look and occassionally smell like pig pen...He also says air drying makes his jeans crunchy( :yes: ) i agree but hey you gotta do what ya gotta do...so i have taken it upon myself to wash some of pig pens, ooops i mean my son's clothes and will hang them on the makeshift clothing line i have rigged in my laundry room... im pretty certain me and him will be into it.. once he comes home and discovers them...LOL

therefore im offering him up free to a good home...if you can get past his smart #### mouth and twisted logic he is a pretty good kid :)

honey, how about a trade. i will take yours and you take Briana

she thinks that she is a boy. she will cook and dirty your dishes, hoard your phone and tell your callers that you are not there and she saves money on the water bill b/c she refuses to bath. I will even pay child support, on time!

IMG00213-1.jpg

I will take Brianna if you take Jah of my hands. She just discovered boys (she is my siggy pic), knows everything and has found her voice. She offered to split the dishes with me when I asked her to wash them. Needless to say, I am "the worst mom in the world."

send her over. i have a meghan and i am ready! Meghan must have the last word about everything. I have stolen her cell phone, trashed too small jeans, bleached her tshirts b/c she is hard headed and will not listen. so she is buying ALL her lessons!

IMG00925.jpg"the worst mom in the world." thats means she loves you very much in teenager talk, i speak the language!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Please take her! The best part is that I live next door to her dad, my ex (I wanted her to live close to him). She is Daddy's girl and can do no wrong. My ex believes that telling a child "no" ruins her self-esteem. Needless to say, we are on opposite sides of the spectrum and I have to get those back handed comments about how mean I am to his delicate flower. I tell him that until she is done with school, is out of college and has her own place, I intend to be thorn in her side and will never give up. :D:D

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

Dear Madam

Kingston iV

You should write them back and tell them your story about when you had your interview, the delays, that your wedding is schedule for such and such date and base on this update that you may have to cancel it, ask if they know what is taking so long, if there is more information they need from you to speed the process up....

Trust me. been there! Done that! I have asked every one of those things! My theory is that once the elections were held and Bush was out, his team at the embassy gave up and left everything for the new incoming team to take care of.

event.png

Timeline

Dear Madam

Kingston iV

Trust me. been there! Done that! I have asked every one of those things! My theory is that once the elections were held and Bush was out, his team at the embassy gave up and left everything for the new incoming team to take care of.

Gosh Shaunsgirl ..what a freakin stress. Keep hounding them though - squeaky wheel gets the grease.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Finally i am caught up... WHOOO

SHaunsgirl, im gonna keep praying for you that this will all work out in the long run. I also have a cardiac problem that was diagnosed after i managed to effectively freak out at work, cause they were prepping us on changes and more work to be added to our load, as i was sitting in this meeting, i could feel myself getting more and more anxious, i leaned over and told the nurse i was sitting next too...umm am i too young to have a heart attack.. she just laughed....haha hell.. in essence it was probably an anxiety attack, but i had a irregular heartbeat for like a month after that, suffice to say i took my tail to the ER and after they got done asking me if i was a crackhead or did drugs they ran tests and figured out something was wrong, they then sent me to my doc who hooked me up to some ####### i had to wear and finally figured out i have mitral valve that i now take meds for, all this i believe was triggered by not effectively managing my stress.. so now i try really hard to keep it under control, it may mean going somewhere and cussing a blue streak but whatever i gotta do to not let it be bottled up.. i will do. I can only hope im patient as you when i drop my ppwk in the mail.

Far as the boy pinckney go.. i think you and ryon should split him on odd and even days. He is really lovable, always wanting to hug or kiss you, but gets offended if you tell him he smells like a bear. And acts like he is scared of the shower these days but teases his little brother and tells him he is gay, cause he is very into his hygiene and likes to bathe and smell good?????( told yall he has no logic)

Timeline

Dear Madam

Kingston iV

Hi everyone.. How long have you been waiting on the visa??

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
Finally i am caught up... WHOOO

SHaunsgirl, im gonna keep praying for you that this will all work out in the long run. I also have a cardiac problem that was diagnosed after i managed to effectively freak out at work, cause they were prepping us on changes and more work to be added to our load, as i was sitting in this meeting, i could feel myself getting more and more anxious, i leaned over and told the nurse i was sitting next too...umm am i too young to have a heart attack.. she just laughed....haha hell.. in essence it was probably an anxiety attack, but i had a irregular heartbeat for like a month after that, suffice to say i took my tail to the ER and after they got done asking me if i was a crackhead or did drugs they ran tests and figured out something was wrong, they then sent me to my doc who hooked me up to some ####### i had to wear and finally figured out i have mitral valve that i now take meds for, all this i believe was triggered by not effectively managing my stress.. so now i try really hard to keep it under control, it may mean going somewhere and cussing a blue streak but whatever i gotta do to not let it be bottled up.. i will do. I can only hope im patient as you when i drop my ppwk in the mail.

Far as the boy pinckney go.. i think you and ryon should split him on odd and even days. He is really lovable, always wanting to hug or kiss you, but gets offended if you tell him he smells like a bear. And acts like he is scared of the shower these days but teases his little brother and tells him he is gay, cause he is very into his hygiene and likes to bathe and smell good?????( told yall he has no logic)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Again. I am not seeing the problem. He saves you money on water bills and shows gratitude. He is a keeper. Send him over.

Edited by Shaunsgal

event.png

Timeline
post-37934-1233609646.gif

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.