SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm hungry guys, and I have no idea what I'm going to eat! :blush: Any suggestions? I was so tired of hearing how fat I had gotten during my last visit in Jamaica, but oh well.... :unsure:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
There is a woman who has been standing in the next cubicle to me for 30 minutes now talking at the top of her lungs about her F%^&@W#$^@(*$ &(# BIRDS!! I swear, I just want to stand up and tell her to shut up - no one cares!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: thats funny

happy monday, i won the superbowl pool. :dance: $175 :dance:

i pulled into the parking lot and my tire rod broke or should i say my entire front end is sitting on the ground. the damn tow truck can not move it w/o damaging the car. i wonder if i give back the superbowl winnings will my car work?

IMG00939.jpg

thanks Sus for the information about ringyard, i think i will call them b/c i feel like yelling at someone.

Shrew, i feel you. vent more for me. Ryon (SO) asked mi if i argue alot :angry: (i will not comment on this statment until i am in my right mind)

on a good note, i did buy the wii excercise thing and it said that i am obese!IMG00916.jpg

IMG00920.jpgIMG00924.jpgIMG00921.jpg

thanks so much, that is exactly what i need to hear. 32 days sober for nothing WTH is really going on

love.jpg

Timeline
I'm hungry guys, and I have no idea what I'm going to eat! :blush: Any suggestions? I was so tired of hearing how fat I had gotten during my last visit in Jamaica, but oh well.... :unsure:

i don't think you are fat. you look very in your pictures. :luv:

love.jpg

Timeline

I don't think I am fat either, but it seems like if you put on 4 or 5 pounds, someone always has something to say... :angry:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Afternoon yall.... How is everyone doing today?

Shaunsgal, I was reading your post on DHL and I am wondering how they know the weight and all that stuff about it if they don't have it.... and why is it saying it was picked up.... Are you sure they don't have it? yolu can called the 202 number and find out if the visa was issued and if it was then DHL should have it.. They don't deliver it he would have to go and pick it up..

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
I like these:

This one is us going through this process - especially that big jump!

Man, I wish I could just close my eyes, and when I open them, my husband is there looking at me with that silly grin on his face! :angry: I miss him right now. Not that I don't miss him everyday, but at this very moment I seem to be having a tough time.! :crying: Where's Lawny? Mi wish mi could sneak some Bailey's inna mi cup!

Hugs to you MrsP - sometimes that feeling is overwhelming.

Island, i like the youtube. at least daisy and romeo where in the same country! :lol:

love.jpg

Timeline

I don't think I am fat either, but it seems like if you put on 4 or 5 pounds, someone always has something to say... :angry:

Wii fit is not correct, Ryon - it told me I am obese, too - I am 5'10" and wear an 8 - I think it's set on model size.

Mrs.P you are so not fat, that comment would have had him sleeping on the couch or the pool lounger!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

hahaha Im sure they love it!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Wii fit is not correct, Ryon - it told me I am obese, too - I am 5'10" and wear an 8 - I think it's set on model size.

Mrs.P you are so not fat, that comment would have had him sleeping on the couch or the pool lounger!

Sus, funny thing is it wasn't him--He learned that lesson several months ago! :lol: These comments were coming from his family and even a couple of his friends. One friend said, "Yuh look like yuh gettin ready fi pickney!" I followed that comment with a number of bumbaaclots....and gave him the finger!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

oooh. was it your hubby?????

my mother in law always notices if i have gained/lost but my hubby just loves me no matter

last time I had lost about 15 lbs and he just kept saying "you look different - you look different" hahaha

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
Sus, funny thing is it wasn't him--He learned that lesson several months ago! :lol: These comments were coming from his family and even a couple of his friends. One friend said, "Yuh look like yuh gettin ready fi pickney!" I followed that comment with a number of bumbaaclots....and gave him the finger!

LOL - gotta love people - This guy my friend dated did that to me one time - I had been really sick and on steroids for 2 months - I ripped him a new one - told him that I don't like you anyway, I tolerate you bc of my friend - Don't go there -

DJ's friends last trip kept saying that I was "getting slim fi tru" - Kept telling them it's cause DJ was starving me to death

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Morning ladies, today is my late day so im pretty sure i will be working with Judy tonight...LOL

anyhoo, im attempting to give away a bratty teenager, who just turned 16. I recently bought a dryer but need the energy company to come connect my gas line, therefore my teenager refuses to wash any of his cothing stating that he doesnt want to air dry his clothes cause air drying ruins them and causes them to shrink( i love his lack of logic) in the mean time he is beginning to look and occassionally smell like pig pen...He also says air drying makes his jeans crunchy( :yes: ) i agree but hey you gotta do what ya gotta do...so i have taken it upon myself to wash some of pig pens, ooops i mean my son's clothes and will hang them on the makeshift clothing line i have rigged in my laundry room... im pretty certain me and him will be into it.. once he comes home and discovers them...LOL

therefore im offering him up free to a good home...if you can get past his smart #### mouth and twisted logic he is a pretty good kid :)

honey, how about a trade. i will take yours and you take Briana

she thinks that she is a boy. she will cook and dirty your dishes, hoard your phone and tell your callers that you are not there and she saves money on the water bill b/c she refuses to bath. I will even pay child support, on time!

IMG00213-1.jpg

love.jpg

Timeline

that big head #######. l am adding 2 more bumbaaclots

love.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Good Afternoon yall.... How is everyone doing today?

Shaunsgal, I was reading your post on DHL and I am wondering how they know the weight and all that stuff about it if they don't have it.... and why is it saying it was picked up.... Are you sure they don't have it? yolu can called the 202 number and find out if the visa was issued and if it was then DHL should have it.. They don't deliver it he would have to go and pick it up..

I just received this from the embassy about 5 minutes ago.

Dear Madam

The visa is not on hold, the visa has not been printed as yet. When this is done we will send it off to DHL.

Kingston iV

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Morning ladies, today is my late day so im pretty sure i will be working with Judy tonight...LOL

anyhoo, im attempting to give away a bratty teenager, who just turned 16. I recently bought a dryer but need the energy company to come connect my gas line, therefore my teenager refuses to wash any of his cothing stating that he doesnt want to air dry his clothes cause air drying ruins them and causes them to shrink( i love his lack of logic) in the mean time he is beginning to look and occassionally smell like pig pen...He also says air drying makes his jeans crunchy( :yes: ) i agree but hey you gotta do what ya gotta do...so i have taken it upon myself to wash some of pig pens, ooops i mean my son's clothes and will hang them on the makeshift clothing line i have rigged in my laundry room... im pretty certain me and him will be into it.. once he comes home and discovers them...LOL

therefore im offering him up free to a good home...if you can get past his smart #### mouth and twisted logic he is a pretty good kid :)

honey, how about a trade. i will take yours and you take Briana

she thinks that she is a boy. she will cook and dirty your dishes, hoard your phone and tell your callers that you are not there and she saves money on the water bill b/c she refuses to bath. I will even pay child support, on time!

IMG00213-1.jpg

I will take Brianna if you take Jah of my hands. She just discovered boys (she is my siggy pic), knows everything and has found her voice. She offered to split the dishes with me when I asked her to wash them. Needless to say, I am "the worst mom in the world."

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.