SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

BEautiful pictures Kimmy

Nells, ur daugther is pretty. I would die to have eyes like urs

Just finish braiding hubbys hair. What a task. Then the man decides to fall asleep while i'm doing his hair. I felt like chappin him in his head with the comb :devil:

The topic on the issue with money. I make more than hubby and that is not an issue. Its all abt partnership :thumbs:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh Rox, why did u ask if i'm still breast feding..forgot to ask u?

I AM HERE WATCHING BIGGIE MOVIE

:)

still no drawn to it..don't kno why

Sorry, your picture say otherwise.... Ha Ha, your breast are showing some class in that picture.

hehee..those pics r old..that is Kimora..in JA in early 2006..I do have Ginormous tatas though

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

PS, I totally agree with Kimmy on her point about the money issue. We are in a marriage and we should be supporting each other. I know it will be hard for joel coming into our marriage, I am already established, so he will feel like their is nothing he can do for me. We talk about this alot, so we plan to make his dreams come true. My carreer is establish and I have my own home, so we will built on his future. I would never have a man in my life fopr a sex slave, or to just cook and clean for me. He must be a part of this relationship were we make decisions together.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy they are the same they share the island with Haiti.

Interesting fact. I didn't know that.

Ladies, I am writting this just as a FYI.

The work programs that usually recurite from Jamaica workers, will not be able to recurite Jamaican workers this year, There have been a cap hold on recuriting H2B workers, therefore these same company have to advertise locally before they can be granted a H2B cap release. In saying this, I am putting it out there that companies such as Pool companies, Resorts, Asumentment parks, Hotels any other company that normally recurit sesonal workers will be looking for workers here in the US.

FYI: sesonal workers are usually hired in March.

This is good info to have...I wish I could get A on with the H2B program here instead of cold ####### Canada!

Jawi, I have been in relationships where the man made alot more money than me, and I have been in a relationship where I made more than him. What I found out,is it is not about how much someone makes, it what they do with it.

So, I think I have made my choose, the one where he doesn't make as much as RIGHT NOW I, but he knows how to handle and control the money that he does have. I have seen Men who makes alot of money be broke, so that doesn't faze me any more. I want a man that is going to love, cherish and respect me. Money is controlling.....

I have typically been in relationships where the man made more money. I hated that he thought he had a right to dictate my life, or control me because of what he did for me. I think men generally treat women better when they can't bargain with their paychecks. It forces them to find other ways to please their woman.

Hey Jaws..

Hey lady. I finally got up on all the suss.

HEY JAWI HOW YOU FEELING TODAY

Hey sweets. I'm okay. I went to a party last night, and it REALLY tired me out. I have been sleeping all day...which is so not like me. I have never been one to take naps...once I'm up...I'm up. I can't dance anymore...I'm really sad about it too. I hope it comes back after I heal.

I don't have a problem making more money than my husband..I look at it as he just got here. I don't even think about it. I just know we split our bills according to when each of us gets paid..who made more money was NEVER EVER an issue for me..this is a partnership and not a bragging game. Who said the MAN should make more than the WOMAN. This is what society as don to as a people. So, of the man making more money ca he now DEMAND that YOU do all the house work and act like the woman..it's like we can't please each other as a family these days.

Money doesn't make a marriage..

If we are speaking not from a new immigrant point of view but rather a person who has been in this country and has been established..i don't see much difference really..What if his profession doesn't allow much growth money wise..but allows perks ..sometimes the perks win..and u jump outta pot fi jump inna fire...what if the next job does't allow him/her leaving early or coming late so u can make arrangements for the kids..it's a union

I agree 100%. My friend is not interested in an immigrant relationship because she loves money. She thinks that me dating a Jamaican is okay just to pass time...but not for a marriage. IMHO, I am okay with my husband making less than me as long as he making a joint effort at managing our household in all aspects...not just financial. For example, if my man worked with the airline industry and made just above minimum wage...but was able to get buddy/family passes to fly; I would be in hog heaven because I love to travel.

If the couple truly love and respect each other, money should not become an issue. However, I understand that it can be one of the major causes of divorce. I have always been very independent, and I never wanted to rely on a man to provide for me. I have had boyfriends that made sure I was dressed nicely, hair and nails done...etc etc...then try to take away my right to say no to sex. Ummm...no...my body is not for sale or trade!

Yup this is true..marriages end in divorce nowadays not cause of infidelity but money issues..

PS, I totally agree with Kimmy on her point about the money issue. We are in a marriage and we should be supporting each other. I know it will be hard for joel coming into our marriage, I am already established, so he will feel like their is nothing he can do for me. We talk about this alot, so we plan to make his dreams come true. My carreer is establish and I have my own home, so we will built on his future. I would never have a man in my life fopr a sex slave, or to just cook and clean for me. He must be a part of this relationship were we make decisions together.

exactly!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
http://movie25.com/ WHOEVER WANT TO WATCH NOTORIOUS MOVIES :whistle:

Nells...this link doesn't work for me.

what's the site called?

REALLY HOLD ON ONE MIN

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

What's the catch, nothing is Free?

well i been watching movies on this site for a min and my been doing it for a lonnnnnnnnnnngggggg time and never paid a dime

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Okay as long as I don't have to turn over my first born, I'm cool with it. I wish I was in Jamaica, 84 degrees is what I need right now. I hope this cold spell is over and we are looking toward spring.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Jawi, your friend will waste alot of her good years waiting for the Mr. rRght with the good paying job, there are more average men available, than above average. Also, there is probably 100 women chasing after that same man, so if she up for a good fight I say keep waiting.

Okay as long as I don't have to turn over my first born, I'm cool with it. I wish I was in Jamaica, 84 degrees is what I need right now. I hope this cold spell is over and we are looking toward spring.

maybe your 2nd born lol naw i am joking

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was reading some posts from last night, and I have another question. I see that many of us use birth control, the calendar method, and find that it is hard to have the man use condoms to prevent pregnancy. How did you address the possibility of STDs...AIDS/HIV etc? I also know that many of you have not been with your SO for a long period of time. When did you decide that you could have sexual relations without protection (condoms/female condoms)? I hope that these questions aren't too personal, or offensive. I'm just overly cautious, and curious.

Did you both get tested? Did you take his word that he was clean?

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.