SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Has anyone heard anything from Shaunsgal?

Has she heard anything? Do they have the VISA yet?

Good Morning Everyone!

Shrewdie Thanks for asking. But nope! Still on hold as of 1/20/09 per DHL. I do not feel as nervous now since the wedding has been cancelled. We will do something whenever he gets here.

Thanks again for caring.

Will keep you updated.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG...I know if I had a weekend like yours, then I wouldn't be able to talk for 3 or 4 days. One good day of yelling for me=laryngitis for at least 2 or 3 days. :blush: You drinking any tea, or are you just letting it be?

Hey Honey! Oonu gwan see any crazy clients today?

Does tea help? Just regular tea? I'm at work so limited.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!

Shrewdie Thanks for asking. But nope! Still on hold as of 1/20/09 per DHL. I do not feel as nervous now since the wedding has been cancelled. We will do something whenever he gets here.

Thanks again for caring.

Will keep you updated.

Shaunsgal--are they telling you WHY it's on hold? Is it still at the embassy, or is it at DHL? Girl, you are better than me...I would be crapping my pants waiting! It's just sooo stressful! I'm surprised people don't stroke-out during this process!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks again for caring.

Will keep you updated.

Shaunsgal--are they telling you WHY it's on hold? Is it still at the embassy, or is it at DHL? Girl, you are better than me...I would be crapping my pants waiting! It's just sooo stressful! I'm surprised people don't stroke-out during this process!

DHL says the normal process is that the Embassy puts it on hold until they are ready to send it through DHL. DHL's website is showing that they have had it on hold since 1/20/09. I had a scare in October of last year and found out I have a cardiac problem and I am a cancer survivor so I try not to worry too much about things I have no control over. Just happy to wake up every morning. This too shall pass.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
JG...I know if I had a weekend like yours, then I wouldn't be able to talk for 3 or 4 days. One good day of yelling for me=laryngitis for at least 2 or 3 days. :blush: You drinking any tea, or are you just letting it be?

Hey Honey! Oonu gwan see any crazy clients today?

Does tea help? Just regular tea? I'm at work so limited.

I believe some tea with honey and lemon would help. Don't know if you have any of that at work, but I keep a bottle of honey and a box of tea in my desk. My husband swears that tea helps ALL of his ailments!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR A HOME BASED PART TIME GIG. I just received this email.

Good Day, My name is John Galliano, I am a fashion designer and the owner of

Fashion Label, JOHN GALLIANO.

As part of my expansion programme, I am looking for someone to WORK PART TIME

FROM HOME as a Representative/Book keeper; and it takes only little of your

time. This wouldn't affect your present job (if any). As you can do this part

time and from the convenience of your home.

It pays a basic salary of $1000 a month and benefits

(apart from the basic salary that comes at the end of every month,

you will be

entitled to 10% of any payment/sales you rake in from any of my

customers at any

point in time) .

My company is always facing serious difficulties when it comes to making

designs, orders and selling our products to Americans because of the

difference

in region and currency, since the last person that represents us in the US has

just fallen sick (bed ridden) and cannot continue the job .The cost of

coming to

the states for my customers is very expensive. If I have a rep, it

will save me

all the stress and cost.

The basic requirements for the candidates are:

Your duties as an offshore representative will be to receive and send out

Catalogues, payments, refunds, clothing designs, measurements and accessories

through various means from either me or my customers.

-You must be energetic, responsible, honest, industrious and trustworthy.

-Must be above 18 years

-Having a few free hours a daily

-Having a phone,(home /or mobile)

-Ability to check emails every day.

-You must attend politely to any of my customers willing to get to me

near you.

You will be required to provide the following info below for us as soon as

possible to confirm your employment and all other protocol would be followed.

FULL NAME

FULL ADDRESS (NO PO BOX), CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE,

PHONE NUMBER(s),

AGE,

GENDER,

PRESENT OCCUPATION,.

You can check my website www.johngalliano.com to learn more about me

and see my

lovely designs which i know you would like.

Do feel free to ask any question bothering you regarding this post.

Have a wonderful day.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

John Galliano

Jelka MUSIC 60,

rue d'Avron 75020 ,

Paris, France

+33179974869

Edited by Shaunsgal

event.png

Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks again for caring.

Will keep you updated.

DHL says the normal process is that the Embassy puts it on hold until they are ready to send it through DHL. DHL's website is showing that they have had it on hold since 1/20/09. I had a scare in October of last year and found out I have a cardiac problem and I am a cancer survivor so I try not to worry too much about things I have no control over. Just happy to wake up every morning. This too shall pass.

Wow. That definitely does put things into perspective I suppose. But it's still so difficult. I know I have hypertension, and just the stress and worrying just from the LDR alone (minus the whole visa thing) would sometimes have my BP up like 160-170/110-120. I finally had to get on medications, because even though I was eating mostly right and got a fair amount of exercise, it just wasn't helping. Since I've applied, I've definitely tried not to think about it and worry as much, but it's just so hard. It's the anticipation of what's next I guess....

Edited by Mrs. Palmer

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks again for caring.

Will keep you updated.

Wow. That definitely does put things into perspective I suppose. But it's still so difficult. I know I have hypertension, and just the stress and worrying just from the LDR alone (minus the whole visa thing) would sometimes have my BP up like 160-170/110-120. I finally had to get on medications, because even though I was eating mostly right and got a fair amount of exercise, it just wasn't helping. Since I've applied, I've definitely tried not to think about it and worry as much, but it's just so hard. It's the anticipation of what's next I guess....

AMEN to that! Just keep thinking of the positive.

event.png

Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks again for caring.

Will keep you updated.

what in the world?!?! I would be freaking out!

Do you have ANY clue why this is happening???

I would be emailing the embassy everyday!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
I like these:

This one is us going through this process - especially that big jump!

Man, I wish I could just close my eyes, and when I open them, my husband is there looking at me with that silly grin on his face! :angry: I miss him right now. Not that I don't miss him everyday, but at this very moment I seem to be having a tough time.! :crying: Where's Lawny? Mi wish mi could sneak some Bailey's inna mi cup!

Hugs to you MrsP - sometimes that feeling is overwhelming.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

What does the embassy say? There is no reason that DHL should be holding it - their are only a courier service.

Big ups to you for the health battles you have won so far!! :thumbs:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

What does the embassy say? There is no reason that DHL should be holding it - their are only a courier service.

I would ask your senator or congressman to put in an inquiry - something sounds off

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

What does the embassy say? There is no reason that DHL should be holding it - their are only a courier service.Big ups to you for the health battles you have won so far!! :thumbs:

Hey Sus...I think she was saying that the embassy has it on hold until it is ready to be sent out to DHL, not DHL has it on hold. Is that correct Shaunsgal?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

Embassy is not emailing me back and DHL says they don't physically have the visa. It is just showing that it is on hold at the Embassy even though their website shows as follows:

Reporting Date: 2/2/2009 at 9:45:02 AM PT

In response to your Email:

Received by us on: 2/2/2009 9:30:02 AM

Regarding Subject: Request from track.dhl-usa.com

Track results detail

==========================================================================

Tracking results for XXXXXXXXXXX

==========================================================================

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Status: Shipment on Hold.

Tracking history

Date, Time and Location Status

1/20/2009 12:41 pm Shipment on Hold.

Kingston, Jamaica

11:35 am Shipment picked up

Kingston,

Jamaica-------------------------------------------------------------------

-------

Ship From: Ship To:

Kingston 6jamaica, Jamaica Montego Bay, Jamaica

Ship date: 1/20/2009 Service: Next Day

Pieces: 1 Shipment Reference:

Total weight: 1 lb

Description: EXPRESS DOCUMENT

Ship Type: Special Service:--------------------------------------------------------------------------

event.png

Timeline

What does the embassy say? There is no reason that DHL should be holding it - their are only a courier service.Big ups to you for the health battles you have won so far!! :thumbs:

Hey Sus...I think she was saying that the embassy has it on hold until it is ready to be sent out to DHL, not DHL has it on hold. Is that correct Shaunsgal?

LOL - that was Island who asked that - but I would still put in an inquiry - if it's approved, it's approved and issue it - if it's in AP - let them know that -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.