SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mrs. P;

Thanks for sharing the pics, they're beautiful. I love the view from El Greco too...Did you go over the Dr. Cave... can't stand the downtown mobay, if you can't drive that is not the place to be...

Hey Lawny...I didn't go over to Dr's Cave this time because there are too many tourists there for me! Mi nah like too much crowd! :no: We did hang out at Dead End Beach, and I prefer that to Dr's Cave...I left my camera that time though, cause I could've had some great pics then!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Mrs. P;

Thanks for sharing the pics, they're beautiful. I love the view from El Greco too...Did you go over the Dr. Cave... can't stand the downtown mobay, if you can't drive that is not the place to be...

Hey Lawny...I didn't go over to Dr's Cave this time because there are too many tourists there for me! Mi nah like too much crowd! :no: We did hang out at Dead End Beach, and I prefer that to Dr's Cave...I left my camera that time though, cause I could've had some great pics then!

my hubby loves to take pictures me on the other hand would be ok with mental pictures.of people and places.

Timeline
Alright...I'm off to see my last client of the day, which luckily happens to live less than 10 minutes from my place...soooo...I will chat with you later! I'm going to a surprise b-day party for one of my girlfriends--she's 30 today!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Any big plans for the weekend ladies?

Ells hush...I don't want to hear that you are going to be finish packing for your TWO week trip to Jamaica. :protest:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am here trying to finish up this week's class assignments - so not motivated with school this semester! Then later on I am going to see my friends play - thankfully, right down the street from me!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
I am here trying to finish up this week's class assignments - so not motivated with school this semester! Then later on I am going to see my friends play - thankfully, right down the street from me!

what's the play about?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what's the play about?

LOL - Sorry, My friends play in a band - I've been friends with some of them since high school

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
jawi does ur hubby lives in canada?

No...well yeah...sort of. He is currently there on a work visa.

ok. have u ever been to canada to visit him? sorry about the 20 question

:yes: of course. His first time traveling to Canada was in Dec 2007. We actually left Jamaica on the same day. Then, I went twice last year March and May...he went back to Jamaica in July...and I went to Jamaica in August. He went back to Canada in January...and I can't travel because of the surgery.

wha gwaan ladies....

nice pics Mrs P.. cant wait till i can go back. Hey Jawi, i contacted that man via email and phone, im still waiting for him to call me back, he seems like he is my best bet, so keep your fingers crossed for me and thanks again :thumbs:

I am still sitting at my home visit,, but im done talking to everyone and about to head home. Jamerican what time in April you heading to JA??? me and momto2 will be down there at the same time and will probably be staying in the same resort so it would be cool to meet another fellow yardie :)

He is usually very good about getting back to you. His price is very reasonable for what you are looking for. I have my fingers crossed for you...did you decide which villa you want to try? No problem...glad to help. I felt like a spoiled princess when I stayed there. The accommodations are really nice (I can't speak for the unit at FP though...because I always manage to find something cheaper based on longer stays).

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

That sounds fun sus!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

what's the play about?

LOL - Sorry, My friends play in a band - I've been friends with some of them since high school

ok :lol: my bad

Timeline

ok, ladies i have a question.. i was having D sign documents to bring home with me so when we decide to start the process and i noticed that he didnt sign in cursive where it says signature so i told him, im gonna have to download and resend the foms, cause your sig has to be cursive, am i right or wrong, and then he didnt even sign his whole name, just first initial and last name :blink: i said babe, umm i dont think they will accept this, he was like WHY??

and i said do you know how many JA's may have the same first initial and last name as you :rolleyes: and then he said ok, but he still doesnt agree he needs to sign his full name in cursive??

what do you all think??

Timeline

ok, on to my next random issue of the day.. i sent D a valentines day card and some pics from our trip in January well i went to the post office by my house when most of the time i go to the one by my job so anyway the postmistress( or whatever there called) looked at the envelope and said oh jamaica i said yeah normally i just put postage on it and send it i dont give it to them to send but i was having a brain fart and couldnt remember if it was 94 cents or 91 cents, so she says oh its 94, she takes it and does what ever the hell they do, well i bought some stamps and paid for the postage on my credit card, she gives me the receipt and i leave, im in the car halfway to work 20 miles up the road and notice the receipt says St John US virgin islands!!!!! im like #######!!! i hope to hell she didnt send my ish to the virgin islands when its clearly marked St Ann, Jamaica... yall cross your fingers for me again, or else he will never get that damn card!!! :angry:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.