SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jakes where you been? I had no one to chat with the few nites.
mi dey yah. i am sorry nells i will try to keep up tonight
Tonight I am going to a party so I want be here.

ok tomorrow we will try to stay up. have fun . get your groove on

OK, the party is here Saturday night and Island will get the movies/entertainment! :dance:

Oh portland....I cut Andre's hair one time. Thank God he hated it, shaved it all off, and said never again!

he usually does a good job doing it himself, but I don't know what happen he was gazing or something and forgot to put the gage back on and cut too deep so he then needed my help to shave it down low.... :blink: It does not look too bad but then again I didn't have my glasses on so who know how it really looks!

:rofl: i am only laughing on the inside

I know its not funny when I told him I had to get my glasses he was like what you cut it and couldn't see?, I am like well I am not sure it looks a little patchie so I am wondering if I am not seeing right! lol

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
she could definitely win ( :yes:)

I know and the top 10 winners get enough money to pay for their first year of college and I think all the finalist get a year supply of gerber!

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

FYI..I believe that you do have to drop the DS-230 off at the Embassy manually. I don't think that you can send it through the mail anymore. No matter where yuh live.

Thanks Mrs. P! That helps...will have to calculate the costs of him getting to the Kingston embassy. :unsure:

Ells, my SO got up early and took the bus to Kingston to deal with the finger prints, he was back in Mobay before noon. No sure where your SO lives, but it's not expensive taking the bus (he may not want to), but oh WELL.

We drove to Kingston to drop off the DS-230, I just happened to be Jamaica at the time the embassy gave him the drop off appt.

Thank you EVERYONE for all the great advice on this part of the process!

Going for lunch I am HUNGRY. I am weird when I eat breakfast I get hungry quicker than when I DONT eat breakfast :blush:

I feel the same way! And forget about oatmeal! I'll be starving by 10:00 a.m. if I eat oatmeal for breakfast!

Yep is sure does...hope they do the same thing to us. Keep your fingers crossed for us next week.

FINGERS CROSSED! :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Buenos tardes yardies! What are you ladies up to? Me--sitting @ work...not really working! Just not feeling it after the week I've had here! :wacko:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

I think I need some vitamins, I take a nap almost everyday but yet by 10pm I am exhausted if I dont nap then I'll fighting so stay awake by the time it touch 8pm. We are suppose to go to the museum and I am already feeling tired...

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone,

This Saturday the Varsity Cheerleaders will be competing in State Qualifying Sectional Competition.

The Competition will be at Downers Drove South High School (see link below)

You are all invited to attend the competition and cheer the girls on they would love to see you all there.

We are schedule to perform at 2:30 however times can change.

This year's theme is " The Ride of Pride"

Cheers,

i just got this email from Meghan's coach - is she serious. is this some type of carpool con. "i paid for the uniform - what more do you want lady" kick rocks

IMG00902.jpg

love.jpg

KK - thanks to your recommendation I just rented my first Redbox movie!! It was so easy I rented a 2nd one for me. :blush:

make sure you sign up for free movie mondays. They will email you or send a text to your phone the code for one free movie night. :dance:

Timeline
I think I need some vitamins, I take a nap almost everyday but yet by 10pm I am exhausted if I dont nap then I'll fighting so stay awake by the time it touch 8pm. We are suppose to go to the museum and I am already feeling tired...

me too. i am so tired lately. I drink my propel but my eyes are burning sleeply right! :wacko:

love.jpg

Timeline
Buenos tardes yardies! What are you ladies up to? Me--sitting @ work...not really working! Just not feeling it after the week I've had here! :wacko:

buenas tardes para ti, y como esta en esta linda tarde?

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Timeline
KK - thanks to your recommendation I just rented my first Redbox movie!! It was so easy I rented a 2nd one for me. :blush:

make sure you sign up for free movie mondays. They will email you or send a text to your phone the code for one free movie night. :dance:

Hmmm...I didn't see that. I got one movie free cuz the sent me a promo code for siging up to their e-mail list. I just signed up for the texting too.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Im pretty zonked out today as well, i been taking vitamins and going to bed early but i still just want to sleep most of the day away or just lay on my couch and do nothing. i dont understand why i never feel rested.

Timeline

dido

i am currently stalking reply post on VJ and online shopping on a different screen.

but i am thinking about a really nice spring salad for lunch

salad.jpg

love.jpg

Timeline

buenas tardes para ti, y como esta en esta linda tarde?

does this mean good afternoon to you too how come u are late lady?

Edited by jakeswife

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.