SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Mrs B, I was just looking at your timeline you have been waiting awhile, so happy your day is finally coming!

Thanks! Yeah it has been a LONG time...

Hey everyone! TGIF!!!

You know, I was trying to catch up and read this thread from page 1... well, I just gave up on page 25. I'm a little nervous that we won't have all our paperwork for his interview. I'm trying to catch up on everyone's past interviews. Currently I have only net use at work, if not, I would be on top of this. But I do have a little time left to straighten it out.

Hey Mrs B. your time is coming up you must be getting anxious

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Good Evening Everyone!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Good Evening Everyone!

whats up Shaunsgal u up late tonight?

whats going on ladies

Hey Nells, how you been?

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
whats going on ladies

Hi! How are you tonite? I am doing my taxes and drinking some rum punch and crying at the moment. I need to find me a second job or more dependents. LOL

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
whats going on ladies

Hi! How are you tonite? I am doing my taxes and drinking some rum punch and crying at the moment. I need to find me a second job or more dependents. LOL

am with you drinking some parrot bay, I did my at HRBlock.com it was easy

Adel Bestavros

Filed: Timeline
Good Evening Everyone!

whats going on ladies

Hey Nells, how you been?

trying to figure out this facebook mess :angry:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

whats going on ladies

doing good beside messing with this facebook stuff and drinking on a mike hard lemonade

Good Evening Everyone!

whats going on ladies

Hey Nells, how you been?

doing good and you

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

FYI..I believe that you do have to drop the DS-230 off at the Embassy manually. I don't think that you can send it through the mail anymore. No matter where yuh live.

Thanks Mrs. P! That helps...will have to calculate the costs of him getting to the Kingston embassy. :unsure:

Ells, my SO got up early and took the bus to Kingston to deal with the finger prints, he was back in Mobay before noon. No sure where your SO lives, but it's not expensive taking the bus (he may not want to), but oh WELL.

We drove to Kingston to drop off the DS-230, I just happened to be Jamaica at the time the embassy gave him the drop off appt.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

FYI..I believe that you do have to drop the DS-230 off at the Embassy manually. I don't think that you can send it through the mail anymore. No matter where yuh live.

Thanks Mrs. P! That helps...will have to calculate the costs of him getting to the Kingston embassy. :unsure:

Ells, my SO got up early and took the bus to Kingston to deal with the finger prints, he was back in Mobay before noon. No sure where your SO lives, but it's not expensive taking the bus (he may not want to), but oh WELL.

We drove to Kingston to drop off the DS-230, I just happened to be Jamaica at the time the embassy gave him the drop off appt.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Mrs B, I was just looking at your timeline you have been waiting awhile, so happy your day is finally coming!

Thanks! Yeah it has been a LONG time...

Hey everyone! TGIF!!!

You know, I was trying to catch up and read this thread from page 1... well, I just gave up on page 25. I'm a little nervous that we won't have all our paperwork for his interview. I'm trying to catch up on everyone's past interviews. Currently I have only net use at work, if not, I would be on top of this. But I do have a little time left to straighten it out.

hey Ms. B

we have almost the EXACT same timelines

gross!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyone having a superbowl party?

I'm not having one but we are going to one - my son LOVES the Steelers so he has been begging to stay up to watch the whole game even though its a school night.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

He went to Kingston?

He lived in Kingston so the embassy was like less than 10minutes away

OH! Well, that was very convenient! :thumbs:

yeah, it was!

My SO and I were talking when I was there about why is the embassy in Kingston. Most Amercians who are there are not in Kingston, so why make it so hard for us to get to? Why do they not have it in Mobay?

Timeline
They got back to me in 2 days. They emailed me January 14th saying he could drop it off on the 4th of February...3 weeks later just to drop off a piece of paper.

It's crazy because they don't even really see anyone - just walk up to the desk and give it to the guy and be done with it.

and then how long till you got an interview date?

Portland was blessed in her process - she zipped through there on the fast jet!! Most aren't so lucky.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.