SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning all!!

we had delayed opening today cuz of the ice, i slipped a couple of times, but I am here..

looks like I got about 10 pages to catch up on..

be blessd

glad ur safe:) im still home

ya'll try and stay warm..girl i keep my heat off as much as possible,, i usually turn it on about 4am so i can be warm getting up for work.. electric bill ain't no punk!!

Is your heat electric or gas? I spread my bill out over 12 months and that makes it less pressure to pay a large amount during the winter months. :yes:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks shem, he is wearing me out tonight, he wanted to go to bible study with his granny she takes him every wednesday ( this is the dads mother) well today he called her as usual to say what time you coming granny, and she said im outta town, im in arkansas, so he is all upset and wont just say that is what is bothering him, he doesnt like his routine to disrupted so he has been moping around all evening....:)

Jahlove's baby is such a cutie... looks so much like her husband to me, like he spit her out :)

Timeline
Good morning all!!

we had delayed opening today cuz of the ice, i slipped a couple of times, but I am here..

looks like I got about 10 pages to catch up on..

be blessd

Hey Quanna :)

Good morning ALL

it's nice to see everyone so positive! Have a wonderful wednesday!

Wha happen? No Pics today? :unsure: I am disappointed :angry:

omg, that is so funny b/c i have tons of pictures i want to share. last week postings were so crazy that i decided to wait until everyone was back cool again :dance:

So start posting them :angry:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Right now, my trips to JA aren't feeling like a vacation - Usually, I head to MD a few times in the summer, up to Boston, Vegas, AC,.... mini trips - I am seriously missing them, because I have given all my vacation time to JA - being with DJ is worth it - but right now it's work - and since my last trip was DEFINITELY not a relaxing vacation, I am having a hard time with thoughts of the next one -

exactly!

i have been that place mentally since i came back in august from the summer

I just couldnt go thru the travel part anymore

im not lying when i say everytime i flew back into the states they made me go into the "special" room and checked all my bags and stuff.

not impressed

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
exactly!

i have been that place mentally since i came back in august from the summer

I just couldnt go thru the travel part anymore

im not lying when i say everytime i flew back into the states they made me go into the "special" room and checked all my bags and stuff.

not impressed

OMG! Yeah, you look like a person of suspect! WTH???

Timeline

ok here's another childhood story. i was invited to a neighbour yard cause she wanted to give me sweets. mi see the dog and decide mi not movin till the neighbour come get mi. she stand up at har door calling me and because mi respect mi elders mi move towards har [bear in mind the damn dog a bark] and she a tell mi fi come it naw bite mi. mi sey to her, him a bark wid mi eye open like mi see ghost. she keep pon saying come mon him not biting you. so mi breathe hard then walk towards har. di dog start run after mi so mi just sey frig her mi gone a mi yard and run straight inna di fence and tear the crotch a mi pants. mi wiggle miselfl out until mi escape over the fence and nuh give a damn bout mi clothes. the damn woman stand up a di door keep pon a say nuh run him nay bite yuh. yes a fi u mout di dog have. i was so angry dat mi nuh go over har yard fi a week

Edited by jakeswife

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks shem, he is wearing me out tonight, he wanted to go to bible study with his granny she takes him every wednesday ( this is the dads mother) well today he called her as usual to say what time you coming granny, and she said im outta town, im in arkansas, so he is all upset and wont just say that is what is bothering him, he doesnt like his routine to disrupted so he has been moping around all evening.... :)

Jahlove's baby is such a cutie... looks so much like her husband to me, like he spit her out :)

yup exactly right! thats how it always goes! i did all the work

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Morning Ladies;

Took me 1 hour to get the ice off my van (started at 4:45am), went to the gym for an hour (only one there until 7am)...and boy am I loving my minivan right about now, went to pick up some of my co-workers, who could not get out of their neighborhoods and didn't get stuck once, I slid a few times, but I/we had it under control.

Be safe, Tre. I woke at 5:30 to a call saying our office was closed. YEA!!! We get so few snow days, it's a gift. Pretty bruta.l here yesterday and overnight. Glad they were kind.

BTW: good morning people!

I was up till midnight reading the yardies waiting for interviews thread below :blink:

Almost makes a person want to give up... then I remember the love...

Marlita your posts touched my heart (L) is your husband here now?

I am so grateful for this site!

So many here who support who understand.

(((VJ)))

Morning Princess - Trust me, we understand how it feels - and just when you feel like giving up, someone else has a success story that makes you realize it's worth it - Nothing good in life comes easy.

AMEN

Nice words, Sus. I second AMEN to that.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Sunny, Marcel came outside to help me clean off the van and he was like, "A WAH DIS"....mi seh ICE baby... he said, ow dem expect people fi walk pon dis..then he's like, bway mi miss the SUNSHINE, I was like, don't even brother with that and handed him the ice scraper. I let the car warm up with the heat on blast then I remove the ice with ease.

Ray helped me shovel snow last night. He was out there for all of 5 minutes. Then he said Mich, why are you doing this in the rain. Nobody else is out here shoveling snow. I said whatever Pass me the salt. lol Then pass me the broom. lol He stood in the doorway watching me take the snow off my car.

Andre pissed me off this morning. I set the alarm early so he could get up and brush/scrape off the car. He kept setting the alarm back. He's like it only takes me 5 minutes to clean it off. Um....hello, we had inches of ice and almost a foot of snow. I finally got up to go out and clean it off. Took me about a half hour.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JahLove, SaNaa is so adorable... Love the robe. If your spending the same as you were when you lived here, you need to come on back home. :blush: PM me your new address.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sunny, Marcel came outside to help me clean off the van and he was like, "A WAH DIS"....mi seh ICE baby... he said, ow dem expect people fi walk pon dis..then he's like, bway mi miss the SUNSHINE, I was like, don't even brother with that and handed him the ice scraper. I let the car warm up with the heat on blast then I remove the ice with ease.

Ray helped me shovel snow last night. He was out there for all of 5 minutes. Then he said Mich, why are you doing this in the rain. Nobody else is out here shoveling snow. I said whatever Pass me the salt. lol Then pass me the broom. lol He stood in the doorway watching me take the snow off my car.

Andre pissed me off this morning. I set the alarm early so he could get up and brush/scrape off the car. He kept setting the alarm back. He's like it only takes me 5 minutes to clean it off. Um....hello, we had inches of ice and almost a foot of snow. I finally got up to go out and clean it off. Took me about a half hour.

Sounds like Ray tonight. He saw me putting on boots, coat, gloves and hat and did he move NOPE. Does he have dinner made tonight. NOPE kissteet!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.