SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Morning everyone, i tryed to sleep late but noooooooo my friend come calling me.

ur such a good friend..they always callin on yah :)

kimmy they always calling me :angry:

Morning Kimmy/1luv..... so we went to church this morning just randomly drove into a church we saw it was a methodist and was like yeah methodist that sounds like a black church.........................NOT we were the only two black people in there which is not a problem, just not the kind of churchwe were use to (my regular church when the choir gets up and start singing, you just want to get out of your seat and start dancing) not so at this church. Anyway we got there around 11am we saw on the sign that it started at 10:30, we are oh we are not that late... 11:40 church was over!!!! we look at each other and was like dam that was fastest church we have every being to.
:rofl:

:rofl:

Mrs Palmer, enjoy the weather for me cause its freezing here my friend

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon Yardies! Still morning for me (11:15) so in a minute I'm gonna go make breakfast but wanted to check in here first.

Morning - or rather, afternoon all - I ran out of here last night and just realized I left myself logged in! Last night was a crazy night, we had so much fun - Then at one point, my friend was talking to this guy - I walked up and she went to introduce me, and he said I know her, and gave my full name - I looked at him, he looked familiar, but I couldn't place him - THen , he told me he works in my mailroom, lol - Of course, I had just been acting the fool and bugging on the dance floor with my friend Eddie because the DJ was playing Serani - So going back to work should be interesting, I am sure I will be the hot gossip of Monday morning!

:blink: I hate when that happens! :lol:

Wagwan ladies! I am checking in from BEAUTIFUL Montego Bay! The weather here is absolutely gorgeous!! It is like 84 degrees here with a wind blowing off of the water...blue skies, everything that you want Jamaica to be and more! I didn't realize until yesterday as the plane was descending onto the runway how much I truly do miss this place when I'm gone! (L) Belly went off to the market to buy some groceries for 2nite and tomorrow. We will head to St Ann's Bay on Tuesday, and he seems to have us a pretty hectic itinerary lined up. We'll see....How is everyone doing?

So happy for you Mrs. P....but you're making me ACHE over here! Feel free to keep making us grudge ya though! Soon come and I'll be enjoying myself there too.

Alright, I must go make my weekend omelet. Back soon....

kimmy i'm sitting debating with myself about going to the city, i really don't feel like the drive if i dont go then i'm going to get a pedicure before 5

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kimmy i'm sitting debating with myself about going to the city, i really don't feel like the drive if i dont go then i'm going to get a pedicure before 5

i feel u...i have learned to maintain alot of things at home cuz i can't be bothered lugging the kids with me..except my eyebrow..do not mess with thos..hehehee

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

i am just lazy wish my daughter was here to be my driver lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mi da yah, just through some seasoning on some chicken gonna stick it in the oven and make some rice and peas and watch the game.... EAGLES! di mista nuh life fi wi football so mi a go play spades pon di comp...

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi da yah, just through some seasoning on some chicken gonna stick it in the oven and make some rice and peas and watch the game.... EAGLES! di mista nuh life fi wi football so mi a go play spades pon di comp...

hehehe..kashi call it rugby :) him a seh look wah dem call football..LOL

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

have portlandangel where do you play spades thats my game i play on pogo

kimmy look like me and are the only ones left here

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning everyone

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

HEY 1LUV,CLAIRE, HOW YOU LADIES DOING THIS AFTERNOON.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.