SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells, we had about a dozen or more dogs, I lost count of the amount of cats we had...but I grew up with them all

pig, goat, cow, donkey, horse and OMG so much FRIGGIN - chickens and roosters. I hated going in the fowl coup especially in the high afternoon sun

a kuub mi know

:lol::lol: Me to

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

tahlia is now turning over..she is going in circles on the floor..cussing cause she cyaa do nuttin from deh so..ehheee

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Ells, we had about a dozen or more dogs, I lost count of the amount of cats we had...but I grew up with them all

pig, goat, cow, donkey, horse and OMG so much FRIGGIN - chickens and roosters. I hated going in the fowl coup especially in the high afternoon sun

a kuub mi know

u know wah did a chat...wah u know bout fowl kuub....a town u grow...wait mi figet u ave a likkle kuntri 2

tre u have whole heep a country fi mek up fi kimmy and watch the time a soon u bed time.

Filed: Timeline

Kimmy she soon start walk. My son started at 7 months, but im foot dem did bend band, they straight now.

My son is in the kitchen washing the dishes. He just sweep the floor. It no perfect, but he's getting it. He's just 5. Mi naw raise no nasty bway pickney.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Kimmy she soon start walk. My son started at 7 months, but im foot dem did bend band, they straight now.

My son is in the kitchen washing the dishes. He just sweep the floor. It no perfect, but he's getting it. He's just 5. Mi naw raise no nasty bway pickney.

i know..she waan do everything..mi just put one blanket inna har ..knocked out..sleeps with one over herface :) only a child of mine..

yuh affi teach dem lawny

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

i know..she waan do everything..mi just put one blanket inna har ..knocked out..sleeps with one over herface :) only a child of mine..

yuh affi teach dem lawny

please me sure u teach har how fi cook cause fi mi friend and har grandmother miss the bus when it come on to cooking. onetime she a mek soup and she throw the flour inna the pot without kneeding it first. the whole pot loook like white water and we couldn't tell if the soup done cook cause evrything inna di pot white.

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline
tahlia is now turning over..she is going in circles on the floor..cussing cause she cyaa do nuttin from deh so..ehheee

oh my goodness! I bet she is so so so cute!!!!

Kimmy, you are so lucky with those babies!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
ells dem might mi mawga but but dem bite hot

But you mus bite hotta fi get di bone fus! :devil::lol: (Sorry, my PATWAH no good but mi try!)

of course ells when him see fi mi teet him run and lef mi wid the bone. you doing good but please nuh know it like tre or else u ago mek mi head hurt

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline

thank u..i am blessed !

Timeline
Okay, I'm eating linguini and jerk chicken, is that a strange combo. My cousin eats spagetti and saltfish mixed with ackee.

DJ made me saltfish and spaghetti - It was good - we had bought saltfish and ackee, and I had made spaghetti with chicken - we didn't feel like going out so we mixed what we hadn't cooked at other meals.

Sus, I know you don't have a TOY...I'm telling.

Telling who? He knows :whistle:

talking bout toy. i remember when mi did about 10. never know nothin but period so me see wan pad laying around and decide fi experiment and wear one. mi tear off the sticker and put the pad pon the underwear wid the sticker part facing up. well unnu can imagine the rest. it took a while fi pull off but fi finally got in unstuck and throw it wey.

JW -- well be glad it wasn't a tampon, my friend cut the string off of hers because she said it was uncomfortable (don't ask)...her mom had to retrive it...she was 14 then...we still laugh about it.

MANNN, poor baby. that is toooooooo funny.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

girl one of my trips of course aunt flo was in town and I wore, a tampon to swim in.. usually i do good bout checking it , make sure nothing is "showing".. i went to order some pizza in my lil coverup and RG sey "baby, come back" i come back to the car.. " baby, u got a string hanging" :blink:

Sorry Quana but :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

thank u..i am blessed !

Yes, you are Kimmy may the blessing continue to flow...okay I'm off to acupunture (a so it spell)...well dem ago juke mi up wid needles again...it helps, plus my insurance pays for it, so why no.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

So cute, Kimmy! My nephews all started to walk at 6-7 months - none of them really crawled at all - My son never crawled or walked - he just got up and started running and never stopped, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.