SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
talking bout toy. i remember when mi did about 10. never know nothin but period so me see wan pad laying around and decide fi experiment and wear one. mi tear off the sticker and put the pad pon the underwear wid the sticker part facing up. well unnu can imagine the rest. it took a while fi pull off but fi finally got in unstuck and throw it wey.

JW -- well be glad it wasn't a tampon, my friend cut the string off of hers because she said it was uncomfortable (don't ask)...her mom had to retrive it...she was 14 then...we still laugh about it.

MANNN, poor baby. that is toooooooo funny.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

girl one of my trips of course aunt flo was in town and I wore, a tampon to swim in.. usually i do good bout checking it , make sure nothing is "showing".. i went to order some pizza in my lil coverup and RG sey "baby, come back" i come back to the car.. " baby, u got a string hanging" :blink:

:rofl: sarry Quana, but :rofl: ...I've seen that too many times :rofl: while on vacation :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
talking bout toy. i remember when mi did about 10. never know nothin but period so me see wan pad laying around and decide fi experiment and wear one. mi tear off the sticker and put the pad pon the underwear wid the sticker part facing up. well unnu can imagine the rest. it took a while fi pull off but fi finally got in unstuck and throw it wey.

JW -- well be glad it wasn't a tampon, my friend cut the string off of hers because she said it was uncomfortable (don't ask)...her mom had to retrive it...she was 14 then...we still laugh about it.

the funniest one tre was when mi fi friend did a teach mi how fi ride bicylcle. mi go pon di bicycle and she hold mi then push mi off well mi couldn't turn the handle in time so mi land straight inna mi neighbour fence and bend up the barbwire. the whole a mi foot cut up and mi neva learn a ting that day. mi determine fi learn so the next day mi go back pon it and lick up mi pum pum pon the seat mi swear mi punny go up inna mi belly. finally mi did it again and couldn't balance so be start slide pon di dirt. no matter what mi neva stop until me could a ride. now mi a vetaran.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Night Quana!

damn the chicken bone is so good I have to CHEW them up...yum yum yum

You have strong teeth...mine would break tryin to chew bones!

Girl, dem naw go break...if the goat is cooked right, I'll even chew those bones...I'm so KUNTRI

:rofl: Mi love it!

mi still caan ride bicycycle

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Night Quana!

Girl, dem naw go break...if the goat is cooked right, I'll even chew those bones...I'm so KUNTRI

Ells, my grandmother use to say, you naw go lef no fi di dog dem...

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Night Quana!

wen mi use to eat chicken mi and di dog dem compete fi the bone. that was the nicest part. poor bringle u should a sey him eye a look like him a starve. well bad fi him good fi mi

Timeline

wapen..nobody nah check dem email!! mi send out one mesg an nobody no reply yet...wapen oonuh abandon di charity :angry:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Night Quana!

wen mi use to eat chicken mi and di dog dem compete fi the bone. that was the nicest part. poor bringle u should a sey him eye a look like him a starve. well bad fi him good fi mi

:rofl: @ both of you! Unnu mussa av some mawga dog dere!

Ells, we had about a dozen or more dogs, I lost count of the amount of cats we had...but I grew up with them all

pig, goat, cow, donkey, horse and OMG so much FRIGGIN - chickens and roosters. I hated going in the fowl coup especially in the high afternoon sun

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Ells, we had about a dozen or more dogs, I lost count of the amount of cats we had...but I grew up with them all

pig, goat, cow, donkey, horse and OMG so much FRIGGIN - chickens and roosters. I hated going in the fowl coup especially in the high afternoon sun

a kuub mi know

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

a kuub mi know

u know wah did a chat...wah u know bout fowl kuub....a town u grow...wait mi figet u ave a likkle kuntri 2

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.