5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
umm, just click di link jake ..lol

lawd kimmy mi nuh dat bad ofcourse mi click the link :crying:

mek sure u move the lillie pointy ting and den u lick di mouse :rofl: mek sure eeh deh pon di line

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mek sure u move the lillie pointy ting and den u lick di mouse :rofl: mek sure eeh deh pon di line

:rofl::rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

u si because u pray fi mi a church mi not going to bruk out pon u today ,:crying::crying: mi can't open it

unu move outah di way before (jakeswife) catch mi...unu know seh mi caan run fass ...mi batti a draw mi dung

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Okay, I'm eating linguini and jerk chicken, is that a strange combo. My cousin eats spagetti and saltfish mixed with ackee.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok claire u need a pum pum cooler or a little loving. now to u dream i think it means that before u hubby come here u will have to set him staright to get his stuff in order including medical and stuff.

Disclaimer" my crystal ball usually acts up so any advise given by me regarding dreams is for entertainment purposes only.

Girl, I don't have a hubby coming here. I am single with nothing brewing on the horizon :wacko::wacko: Maybe I am going to have to borrow Lawny's pum pum cooler.

sorry fi my late response i will give you this advice free of charge mi computer was acting up.

Dats alright :thumbs:

claire do u REALLY think its ova w/ mike.. i know that time can heal wounds sometimes???

and my girl.. i know ya'll don't like to hear too much but u opend the door..B4 i left for my last trip i had a dream RG and i had a 3some w/ another girl.. i had never had a "sexual" dream about him b4 and the first time, there is another woman..

it told him and i was thinking it meant, he was gonna be too much 4 me after a 4 mnth dry spell :blink: WELLL, mek mi say.. I could have used a tag team partner that week :innocent: but mi handled it like a soldier!!!

Quanna..the way I feel right now, there is no time healing my wounds. I am mad as heeck and I am not going to take it anymore.....DWL

I have those dreams of three somes too and even lesbian ones. :blink:

LOL, Quana -

Claire, I think the dream about him definitely had something to do with his grandfather - I really think that when you are so linked with someone you get that feeling when something is wrong- I had that happen with an ex, we hadn't talked in 2 years, and it was a bad ending - but I kept having these bizarre dreams about him, so I finally said f*** it and called - sure enough, his Mom had had a stroke -

As for the second dream - Girl, you need to get some or go buy a toy, lol

Never tried the toy and don't think I would like it but I am definitely going to get me some.....soooooonnnn :yes::yes:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

lawd Clairey mine yuh knoa..yuh mite attract attention u no want..LMAO

u miss him, the departure wasn't fantastic....subconsciencious mind is talking here..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok claire u need a pum pum cooler or a little loving. now to u dream i think it means that before u hubby come here u will have to set him staright to get his stuff in order including medical and stuff.

Disclaimer" my crystal ball usually acts up so any advise given by me regarding dreams is for entertainment purposes only.

Girl, I don't have a hubby coming here. I am single with nothing brewing on the horizon :wacko::wacko: Maybe I am going to have to borrow Lawny's pum pum cooler.

sorry fi my late response i will give you this advice free of charge mi computer was acting up.

Dats alright :thumbs:

claire in my defence there is a damn crack in the crystal ball and it kinda foggy so mi couldn't see it clearly.but mi see a clear picture bout the sex dream. you need the cooler

dash ie wey...cho

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Sus, I know you don't have a TOY...I'm telling.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.