SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Where is milk river bath? How far from Negril?

About a 3-4 hour drive (depending on all factors). I have to go find more info on where though. Can't remember what parish but you go through the Santa Cruz mountains and beyond!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning ladies. I see you darlene.

Sus..your night out sounded great after your fiasco with getting in the place and the show sounds like it was a blast.

I am home today relaxing. Portland and her hubby hung out with me last night. I went to bed real late around 2am and had a dream that Mike was in the ICU where I worked and was on the ventilator fighting for his life and I was assigned to be his nurse. I was freaking out because I was trying to change my assignment. I was trying to explain that he was my ex ans ethically I can't take care of hima nd then I looked at the chart and saw where the infectious disease doc wanted to do a HIV test but his step mom only authorized some other silly test. I started to go look for her but my alarm went off and I have not been able to go back to sleep since. (silly me for got to turn it off last night) That scared the heck outta me.

Before I went to sleep, I signed on to my yahoo and he was requesting to be on my messenger list. and just as I accepted and went invisible he logged on.

Any dream experts on here to help me figure out what this means?

ok claire let me answer u question. ok claire what is the question?

There...I copied and pasted it :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus..your night out sounded great after your fiasco with getting in the place and the show sounds like it was a blast.

I am home today relaxing. Portland and her hubby hung out with me last night. I went to bed real late around 2am and had a dream that Mike was in the ICU where I worked and was on the ventilator fighting for his life and I was assigned to be his nurse. I was freaking out because I was trying to change my assignment. I was trying to explain that he was my ex ans ethically I can't take care of hima nd then I looked at the chart and saw where the infectious disease doc wanted to do a HIV test but his step mom only authorized some other silly test. I started to go look for her but my alarm went off and I have not been able to go back to sleep since. (silly me for got to turn it off last night) That scared the heck outta me.

Before I went to sleep, I signed on to my yahoo and he was requesting to be on my messenger list. and just as I accepted and went invisible he logged on.

well let me tell you what it mean. give mi one minute let mi get the crystal ball

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline

I know this has always been a hot topic on here and I don't want to stir up anything but every night I go to bed and I have all sorts of dreams of sex but never geting the actual thing. I always wake up before the actual act. Last night I dreamt I was at an orgy and this one black guys came over to me and I was ready to get it on and I somehow laid down and propped my legs up on the wall with my butt smack against the wall. Then the guy started to pray and I woke up. Granted I am not at any time thinking about sex nor absessing about it at all. This is coming from somewhere unimaginable. I mean I dream about all sorts of sexual acts. I think I need help...Don't you all...DWL

Dr. Love what do you think....lol

well let me tell you what it mean. give mi one minute let mi get the crystal ball

Well read the next post before you read it so you can get the right reading.. :rofl::rofl:

I called his dad today and found out that his grandfather is not doing so well...so I think that that was what my dream was all about. woaiiiiiiiieeeeeee

Yuh too bad :yes::yes:

Edited by clairern

Timeline

ok claire u need a pum pum cooler or a little loving. now to u dream i think it means that before u hubby come here u will have to set him staright to get his stuff in order including medical and stuff.

Disclaimer" my crystal ball usually acts up so any advise given by me regarding dreams is for entertainment purposes only.

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline
ok claire u need a pum pum cooler or a little loving. now to u dream i think it means that before u hubby come here u will have to set him staright to get his stuff in order including medical and stuff.

Disclaimer" my crystal ball usually acts up so any advise given by me regarding dreams is for entertainment purposes only.

Girl, I don't have a hubby coming here. I am single with nothing brewing on the horizon :wacko::wacko: Maybe I am going to have to borrow Lawny's pum pum cooler.

sorry fi my late response i will give you this advice free of charge mi computer was acting up.

Dats alright :thumbs:

Timeline

marlita here is another story for you. forgive me but this is a great place to tell my childhood stories. every xmas mi and mi friend buy fire crackers and light them up at nite. one night i had a fire cracker that fi the life a mi refuse fi lite. evrytime mi lite it it out and this go on and on until mi get frustated and start tear it off so that the wick is exposed. mi try fi lite it again and it out until mi decide fi get a lighter and hold it on the wick till it light. well it lite but it bust right inna mi hand before mi get di chance fi fling it wey. mi hear BUUUM!! .mi stan up frighten wid mi eye still open and the place pitch black so mi swear mi blind . mi couldn't run cause mi can't see so mi tan up and start bawl out. MI BLIND!! MI BLIND!!! little afta mi start fi bawl mi start fi see light and mi eyesight come back clearly. from that mi always through wey the fire cracker before it light cause mi fraid it bust inna mi face.

Timeline

Girl, I don't have a hubby coming here. I am single with nothing brewing on the horizon :wacko::wacko: Maybe I am going to have to borrow Lawny's pum pum cooler.

sorry fi my late response i will give you this advice free of charge mi computer was acting up.

claire in my defence there is a damn crack in the crystal ball and it kinda foggy so mi couldn't see it clearly.but mi see a clear picture bout the sex dream. you need the cooler

Timeline
marlita here is another story for you. forgive me but this is a great place to tell my childhood stories. every xmas mi and mi friend buy fire crackers and light them up at nite. one night i had a fire cracker that fi the life a mi refuse fi lite. evrytime mi lite it it out and this go on and on until mi get frustated and start tear it off so that the wick is exposed. mi try fi lite it again and it out until mi decide fi get a lighter and hold it on the wick till it light. well it lite but it bust right inna mi hand before mi get di chance fi fling it wey. mi hear BUUUM!! .mi stan up frighten wid mi eye still open and the place pitch black so mi swear mi blind . mi couldn't run cause mi can't see so mi tan up and start bawl out. MI BLIND!! MI BLIND!!! little afta mi start fi bawl mi start fi see light and mi eyesight come back clearly. from that mi always through wey the fire cracker before it light cause mi fraid it bust inna mi face.

DWL!!!! :rofl::rofl: ,

I JUST BUST OUT LOUD LAUGHING AT WORK. IMAGINING YOU SAY MI BLIND MI BLIND!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

claire do u REALLY think its ova w/ mike.. i know that time can heal wounds sometimes???

and my girl.. i know ya'll don't like to hear too much but u opend the door..B4 i left for my last trip i had a dream RG and i had a 3some w/ another girl.. i had never had a "sexual" dream about him b4 and the first time, there is another woman..

it told him and i was thinking it meant, he was gonna be too much 4 me after a 4 mnth dry spell :blink: WELLL, mek mi say.. I could have used a tag team partner that week :innocent: but mi handled it like a soldier!!!

Timeline

LOL, Quana -

Claire, I think the dream about him definitely had something to do with his grandfather - I really think that when you are so linked with someone you get that feeling when something is wrong- I had that happen with an ex, we hadn't talked in 2 years, and it was a bad ending - but I kept having these bizarre dreams about him, so I finally said f*** it and called - sure enough, his Mom had had a stroke -

As for the second dream - Girl, you need to get some or go buy a toy, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.