SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

:rofl: wioeeeeeeeeeee

rally back mi rally back an mi no tek back no chat.... sarry mi di afi fling dat deh one in der :rofl: bway mi a tell u dem deh jamaican deh chat wusarah dan n e badi Okay...I'll behave now...

translation, anyone? anyone?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
really? when i do that it (call not completed) doesnt use any minutes. maybe they worked that kink out

how much is ringyard?

our problem is calling cell to cell

Ringyard is $0.199 cents a minute - You sign up at http://www.ringyard.com - If you use my referral code of 5776 I get credit when you order :whistle: It's great - you can refill online or from your phone - we call cell to cell too -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Suh oonu ignore me question whe y me ask dis mawning. A suh hit guh :rolleyes:

(((((((((((((chups)))))))))))

sarry, Claire;

mi no know, mi afi ask mi grannie bout dat deh one (opps) I'm tying in PATWAH is that okay? I won't get flogged will I?

Yes it's okay. Yuh can ask granny and if not when Jakeswife come on if she read it maybe she can answa :unsure:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Suh oonu ignore me question whe y me ask dis mawning. A suh hit guh :rolleyes:

:rofl: sorry step-child...mi neva si no question

Suh me a step-chile nong. Awrite :angry:

u seet...ole on deh Claire...mek mi srech likkle...before mi run and bax are ovah... lawd mi back...cho mi miss..mi ago tri again.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
:rofl: wioeeeeeeeeeee

rally back mi rally back an mi no tek back no chat.... sarry mi di afi fling dat deh one in der :rofl: bway mi a tell u dem deh jamaican deh chat wusarah dan n e badi Okay...I'll behave now...

translation, anyone? anyone?

:blink::hehe:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Also, with Ringyard I have had very few connection problems - the few that I have had, I called customer service and they credited my account.

True sus, when I had problems they credited my account with no problems.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
really? when i do that it (call not completed) doesnt use any minutes. maybe they worked that kink out

how much is ringyard?

our problem is calling cell to cell

Ringyard is $0.199 cents a minute - You sign up at http://www.ringyard.com - If you use my referral code of 5776 I get credit when you order :whistle: It's great - you can refill online or from your phone - we call cell to cell too -

really???

thats super dooper cheap!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

What I like about them is the flexibility - if I call from my cell (primary #), I don't have to enter a pin or anything - I also have speed dials set up, so all I do is hit the speed dial # and then the pound key - to use your card from another phone, you just dial your primary # and pin, and it lets you in to call - Very easy, and the rates are good - Plus, they will give you a printed call log, I think it's 75 cents -

Timeline
Shouting a loud and warm hello from BLUEFIELDS, NICARAGUA!!

:dance:

How me yahdi dem doing???

Me deh ya helpin a friend out with her documents.

Nuff Respect,

Miss Bluefields.

Hiya Lenarci! Has your friend filed yet? What route is she going?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Knock on wood but I have never had a problem with Fisherman's Beach with having people over. Guess they are all too busy watching you guys and leave me alone.

I never had a problem when I stayed @ FP without WAKEY. LOL She just had to bat those big eyes and long eyelashes at the dang guards...then she turned them down and broke their hearts.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Knock on wood but I have never had a problem with Fisherman's Beach with having people over. Guess they are all too busy watching you guys and leave me alone.

I never had a problem when I stayed @ FP without WAKEY. LOL She just had to bat those big eyes and long eyelashes at the dang guards...then she turned them down and broke their hearts.

LOLOL - I wouldn't call it a problem - during the day, no issue - it was when it was night time that they had to sign in and leave their name at the desk - which I didn't have an issue with.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Now, explain that. When we were at the Riu in Ocho for a wedding in November 2007 the guards were so rude. They never stopped the cars that were infront of us, but they demanded that we all get out and they wanted us to open the trunk. I told them to call the front desk. I was livid. Then they told me to drive the car off to the side so people can get through, I said HELL NO, let them wait. The security supervisor had to drive down to the main gate. The guards reason for waiting to search the car was that he saw us pick up some people on the roadside, LIE...what he saw was be pulling over to buy some guineap and neasberries. :angry:

Question: Do you think they gave you such a hard time because you are Jamaican? I really get the feeling that foreigners are treated better than Jamaicans a lot of times. I'm considering doing an experiment when I go this next month to see if I notice a difference in how I'm treated when I'm alone vs. when I'm going around with the mister and his cousins. I REFUSE to eat at 'Best in the West' jerk because of the treatment we received there. However, I'd like to go alone and see how fast they give me service. The woman there was so rude that we ended up leaving and took our business to 'The Love Boat' (which was GREAT by the way....food was awesome and the hostess was sweet). We sat at the counter at Best in the West going over the drinks and just waiting for the woman there to acknowledge us. We'd pretty much made up our minds and there was no one else there but us three and she wouldn't even ask if we decided what we wanted even though I know she could hear that we'd made up our minds. A few minutes later, a white tourist family of four comes up and the woman decides she wants a blended punch. That woman IMMEDIATELY pulled out the blender and started to work. I sat there for a minute or two and that's when we got up and left. Mister is too nice (as am I at times) and just said, "mi fren, we decided not to wait for di chicken" which was basically a lie. I SHOULD'VE told her, "we are leaving because you've all but ignored us and when the tourist family comes up, you make them drinks first!" BUMBAA.....

I don't know if you can get a refund - Because when you buy the card it's activated - I use them and Ringyard - never had problems when they were sprint - but had some once they switched - like call could not be completed, but it still sucked minutes out of my card -

I tend to have problems like that with phone cards too so I use ringyard & 3utelecom (it charges by the second, not the minute).

Timeline

Ells, I have noticed an attitude like that at some places, depending on where we were - Ricks was one of the WORST - my friends and I were up there with friends - we had eaten dinner (waste of money) and the guys were over looking off the cliff and dancing to the band - this tourist couple kept talking to them - I saw the manager walk over to my friends, and he started ripping into them about hustling the tourists and threatened to toss them out - I walked over and went off - because they were paying customers, and the couple was seeking them out, not visa versa -

I have had minor issues being with DJ - most of them were related to the woman handing me the check - which I just laugh and pointedly hand it to him so that she sees it - And we had an issue at RDMB going back into the property one night - the security called the front desk to verify that we were both guests, and then I had to flip bc he had not opened the gate for our taxi driver.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.