SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
do it thanks ladies :thumbs:

You were able to do it? There is also a link under the Unsent PM folder about managing your PM block list. :thumbs:

Hey SunRay!

Hey Jawi :D ....

How are you feeling these days? I'm home cold and they are talking about snow on Tuesday. Ugh! I had one to many mimosa's at brunch today and now my head is killing me. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jakeswife...I don't think I was born to be a size 0. I'll be cool with losing 10/15 pounds. I have this bikini..I have got to get into before I start dropping kids.

I keep having to do double takes....everyone has the nice pics of Nelly!!!

well how many kids do u want?

Two...maybe three...

Filed: Timeline
Jakeswife...I don't think I was born to be a size 0. I'll be cool with losing 10/15 pounds. I have this bikini..I have got to get into before I start dropping kids.

Two...maybe three...

3 kk :wacko: if you dont mind me asking how old are you

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Two...maybe three...

lol...I'm 27. Nelly...I'm so scared to even have one. I've convinced my self that I can do with two no more than 3.

Two...maybe three...

lol...I'm 27. Nelly...I'm so scared to even have one. I've convinced my self that I can do with two no more than 3.

you better get started and have the back to back if you can so they all can grow up togather sometime i hate i didnt have another child sooner but oh well now

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Nelly...my parents spaced me and my brothers out. Older brother is 4 years older and I'm 6 years older than my younger brother. We never went to school together.

Oh yeah...hubby wants twins....his mom has a set and his sister (who is not a twin) has a set.

So he is feeding me lots of yam....just kidding...but I swear we eat yam more often.

Nelly...my parents spaced me and my brothers out. Older brother is 4 years older and I'm 6 years older than my younger brother. We never went to school together.

Oh yeah...hubby wants twins....his mom has a set and his sister (who is not a twin) has a set.

So he is feeding me lots of yam....just kidding...but I swear we eat yam more often.

ITS LONELY GROWNING UP WITHOUT BRO OR SISTER MY DAUGHTER WAS LUCKY SHE HAD A SISTER AND HER DAD GIRLFRIEND HAD 2 BOY SO SHE GREW UP WITH THEM AND THEY ALL ARE REAL CLOSE

Edited by BELIEVE IT BABY!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all! Wow, it was a quiet weekend for the Yardies - I think this is the first I have ever logged on and not had a million things to read, lol.

What a show last night - First, the club used to be divided in two parts - 18 and up near the door, then you went to the other side and it was over 21 - Now they revamped things and you had to stand in this ridiculous line for a wrist band, they caged in the bars, and you had to show your wristband to get near it - Which makes no sense, because then you could walk out with your drink in hand - No way at all to control underage drinking, once you were in the crowd they would have no clue. Secondly, it was way way way way too crowded -

But, Serani was really good - Then he pulled one woman up to dance, and whole bunch jumped on stage - it got annoying bc you couldn't even see him - then this very fluffy woman grabbed him away from another and almost knocked him over! He shouted Rassclaaaaaaat - and security cleared the stage!

Vegas came out, looking good as always - Then he called out Spragga Benz (who wasn't supposed to be there) and then Mr. Lexxus - we were psyched.

Yet another young girl got up on stage - She had on a dress like this:

31+Tv4cksSL._SS400_.jpg

And kept bending over so her undies showed - it looked like she had a thong on, but I realized when she turned around that she had wedged regular undies in her crack :o Spragga Benz picked her up and wheelbarrowed her all over the stage - When he put her down, she stood up straight and her boobs popped right out of her top! We were hysterical -

But, with the exception of the crowds and annoying people, it was a good show - I got home about 1 - and am wiped out now!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Morning ladies. I see you darlene.

Sus..your night out sounded great after your fiasco with getting in the place and the show sounds like it was a blast.

I am home today relaxing. Portland and her hubby hung out with me last night. I went to bed real late around 2am and had a dream that Mike was in the ICU where I worked and was on the ventilator fighting for his life and I was assigned to be his nurse. I was freaking out because I was trying to change my assignment. I was trying to explain that he was my ex ans ethically I can't take care of hima nd then I looked at the chart and saw where the infectious disease doc wanted to do a HIV test but his step mom only authorized some other silly test. I started to go look for her but my alarm went off and I have not been able to go back to sleep since. (silly me for got to turn it off last night) That scared the heck outta me.

Before I went to sleep, I signed on to my yahoo and he was requesting to be on my messenger list. and just as I accepted and went invisible he logged on.

Any dream experts on here to help me figure out what this means?

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
OMG..I AM SOOOO DISAPPOINTED

wha happen the show bust. :angry: nuttin fi write home about? it totally sucked?

NO..NOT suck totaly..a just how dem end di dyam movie..now mi a wait fi part 4..cho rass man...

See, that's how they HOOK you! Get you to keep coming back for more! Dem crackhead flim pushas!

exactly...kashi was like..mi shoulda wait fi bootleg..ahehhehee mi tell him well part 4 def a go be bootleg..come comin like shyt house

Kimmy wasn't this the one Jomo saw, didn't she say she liked it. You and her will have to compare notes. Lita saw this one too, didn't she?

What movie was it?

Classy, get a refurbished one, they all work the same. I got someone one on overstock, unlock refurbished for 150.00., just before Christmas.

I got mine through my phone carrier, AT&T, refurb for $59 just before Christmas. Jomo's was $69.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
mom made it home thru the blizzard, surprised your still up. i will call u tomorrow :thumbs:

Supposedly, it's coming our way tonight.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey Ells I'm addicted to Facebook too. I'm going out with my old best friend from elementary school tomorrow, she found me on there, its crazy.

It's so weird! A lot of high school classmates have been finding one another and it's a trip to see them with families now and all the other changes. So many have added me (per their request) but once I accept, they never say anything and we have no interaction...but we CAN look at eachother's pictures!

I hooked up with one old classmate a few years ago on Classmates. And, 3, I hooked up with in December. Never realized I missed them till I see them regularly again.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
So Ells..on Facebook, if you sign up and look at someone's page does it show you were looking at their page?

I don't think so.....as long as you don't comment on a photo or on their wall. Most of the time though, you have to be friends with the person to look at their profile.

Ells....PM me your facebook info. I'm on there. Not huge on it like here; but from time to time....

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Good morning all..

it was a restful weekend for me, guess cuz i went out alot during the week PLUS worked on sat morn.. UGHHHH i was sleep at 8pm, sat and sun...

sus, as usual, i am jealous.. mr vegas was here a couple of mnths ago, but we almost never get continuous lineups like that.. WOW, i bet it was soooo WILD..

be blessed all have a great week too..

Timeline
LADIES I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW I AM NOT TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE, BUT THEY ARE REALLY PUSHING ME THIS MORNING SORRY FOR THE DRAMA SO EARLY.

Don't you apologize, Nells. You do what you have to do. We understand and support that. Love you, girlie!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.