SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Nells....I'm in and out of the room. Husband has brought home some exercise equipment and setting it up for me.

OK I AM ALSO IN AND OUT TRYING TO FINISH UP THE LAST OF MY HOMEWORK :(

Hey Nells, I am doing the same - I have way way way too much reading this semester! Of course, it's raining in Portland and DJ is stuck in the house, and has no credit on his phone but international - so he's bored and has been calling me all day long, lol - I was about to send him some credit just so he would call someone else and let me do my work! However, I am putting it all down now - because I am going to see Serani and Vegas tonight! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

How oonu let me miss the fight? Cho!

YET ANOTHER ONE

Yes, I know your not sending me nothing, however you are posting my picture which is not wanted. Its all false advertisement. If you dont reply I will report you, I was trying to be nice about the situation, however, you just dont get it and your tryin to mash up me and my fiance because, you are hurt.

False advertisement of what? LOL Report her? LMAO.... oh you learned one word (mash up) huh...just used entirely wrong. waaaaaaaaaaaiiieeeee

YET ANOTHER ONE

Yes, I know your not sending me nothing, however you are posting my picture which is not wanted. Its all false advertisement. If you dont reply I will report you, I was trying to be nice about the situation, however, you just dont get it and your tryin to mash up me and my fiance because, you are hurt.

She's a dummy. What reason do you have to be hurt. Your in the best position ever. Hawkins needs you, you don't need him for anything. Nell, let's just wait it out. She'll be back soon asking for advice on what to do when she get's duped. lol Should we give her instructions now? Hawkins can barely spell, so she's just making herself look like an idiot. It might be a little more trusting if she could type in patios/patwah.

Nell, from here on out, just delete those PM's without even opening them. They are so not worth it. Seems like she's the one that's hurt. We're just making a joke out of the two of them. Maybe she wants us to add her to one of the photos with you and Hawkins.

^5 Sunray...you said it! ^5 again! Nelly you can block the PMs.

YET ANOTHER ONE

She's a dummy. What reason do you have to be hurt. Your in the best position ever. Hawkins needs you, you don't need him for anything. Nell, let's just wait it out. She'll be back soon asking for advice on what to do when she get's duped. lol Should we give her instructions now? Hawkins can barely spell, so she's just making herself look like an idiot. It might be a little more trusting if she could type in patios/patwah.

Nell, from here on out, just delete those PM's without even opening them. They are so not worth it. Seems like she's the one that's hurt. We're just making a joke out of the two of them. Maybe she wants us to add her to one of the photos with you and Hawkins.

I agree completely - if she wanted to convince you it was Hawkins, then not writing like a woman would be a good start - Plus, why you gonna advertise that you are psycho and mashed up his phone? And doesn't she understand that most JA men have multiple places for your number - Inna brain, inna sock, inna wallet - guarantee he still has it, lol -

Good luck at the embassy - a currently open petition with another woman is a sure sign for denial -

MobaytoLI - Nells is not in the wrong here - Hawkins is - Be woman enough to accept it and blame the DOG who created the mess - not the woman who was hurt by it - Do you need proof? Do you need to see the petition, do you need to see her plane ticket confirmation? If you are fool enough to marry a man that LIED AND CHEATED AND USED PEOPLE - the reap what you sow - but be woman enough to stop these childish games, it ain't gonna ease your pain - what he has done he has done -

Mobay to LI...did you really think this would work? You just fortified the message that Hawkins is NOT the author or owner of his newly created profile. If you are that secure in your relationship...why bother the other woman? Seeing his picture should not bother you. Afterall, you are the one marrying him right? I hope that you get all the help you need with your visa petition. I think you are wasting time and money...but hey do you.

OK! Chenell I hear everything what your saying.

Goodbye!

Hawkins

Awwwwwww...precious! That is such a MANLY...JAMAICAN ALPHA MALE response. Did you stop your foot and cross your arms too? LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think its time for me to rotate my photo again. Hawkins is so photogenic.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jakeswife...I don't think I was born to be a size 0. I'll be cool with losing 10/15 pounds. I have this bikini..I have got to get into before I start dropping kids.

I keep having to do double takes....everyone has the nice pics of Nelly!!!

well how many kids do u want?

Filed: Timeline
Hey Nells....I'm in and out of the room. Husband has brought home some exercise equipment and setting it up for me.

kk u on a mission by the time u finish wid this exercise thing u will be size 0

HEY JAKESWIFE WHATS GOING ON

nells u come from behind the curtain.

yea i did i was on call so i worked earlier this morning and one of my patients pass while i was there what a day :crying:

how can i block them jawi

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

yea i did i was on call so i worked earlier this morning and one of my patients pass while i was there what a day :crying:

oh boy i am sorry to hear that nells

OK I AM ALSO IN AND OUT TRYING TO FINISH UP THE LAST OF MY HOMEWORK :(

Hey Nells, I am doing the same - I have way way way too much reading this semester! Of course, it's raining in Portland and DJ is stuck in the house, and has no credit on his phone but international - so he's bored and has been calling me all day long, lol - I was about to send him some credit just so he would call someone else and let me do my work! However, I am putting it all down now - because I am going to see Serani and Vegas tonight! :dance::dance::dance:

Sus i'm so sick of homework, man i need a vacation real soon but i have some faker for friends never want travel i just going to start going by my self but i could hear my father talking ####### as i am type lol you would think i'm a kid for real

Edited by BELIEVE IT BABY!!

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Sorry to hear that Nells, that has to be tough - I remember when I worked with autistic adults and one of my guys passed - broke my heart!

To block, go to my controls - on the left of the screen there is a link for PM block list - I think you can also click their profile and ignore user.

oh boy i am sorry to hear that nells

thanks jakes what a morning i had

Timeline
Sus i'm so sick of homework, man i need a vacation real soon but i have some faker for friends never want travel i just going to start going by my self but i could hear my father talking ####### as i am type lol you would think i'm a kid for real

I just booked today to go back to JA March 7th - of course, I am not telling DJ yet, lol - But the deal was too good - My friends are the same way - I have one who will always travel, but she's getting harder and harder to go with - The others always have some excuse, or claim they don't have the money - then I watch them go out and drop $300 shopping on ####### they don't need - Hello, that's money to travel!

Timeline

do you still have the PM in your box? If so, there is a link next to their user name that says: [block user]

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

I just booked today to go back to JA March 7th - of course, I am not telling DJ yet, lol - But the deal was too good - My friends are the same way - I have one who will always travel, but she's getting harder and harder to go with - The others always have some excuse, or claim they don't have the money - then I watch them go out and drop $300 shopping on ####### they don't need - Hello, that's money to travel!

thats my friends or the cant get a sitter i so glad those days are over for me no sitter, i have a few plan but we will see i rally wantto get back to vegas hopefully in the next few months but knowing mu friends it want happen.

do you still have the PM in your box? If so, there is a link next to their user name that says: [block user]

done it thanks ladies :thumbs:

Edited by BELIEVE IT BABY!!

Timeline
do it thanks ladies :thumbs:

You were able to do it? There is also a link under the Unsent PM folder about managing your PM block list. :thumbs:

Hey SunRay!

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

forgive me but this is a great place to tell my childhood stories. every xmas mi and mi friend buy fire crackers and light them up at nite. one night i had a fire cracker that fi the life a mi refuse fi lite. evrytime mi lite it it out and this go on and on until mi get frustated and start tear it off so that the wick is exposed. mi try fi lite it again and it out until mi decide fi get a lighter and hold it on the wick till it light. well it lite but it bust right inna mi hand before mi get di chance fi fling it wey. mi hear BUUUM!! .mi stan up frighten wid mi eye still open and the place pitch black so mi swear mi blind . mi couldn't run cause mi can't see so mi tan up and start bawl out. MI BLIND!! MI BLIND!!! little afta mi start fi bawl mi start fi see light and mi eyesight come back clearly. from that mi always through wey the fire cracker before it light cause mi fraid it bust inna mi face. :huh:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.