SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

AFTERNOON YARDIES!!

I just got finished doing my breakfast dishes. This is what I had...

breakfastan8.jpg

My honey just called me and told me around 3 in the morning last night, he heard Grandma call his name twice! :blink: I told him that I don't think Grandma would be a duppy cause I think she's passed on to heaven and she has no need to stay around here. :innocent:

LADIES HERE IS ANOTHER MESSAGES FROM NONO OTHER THEN HAWKINS-KIM

Childish games Chenell, my fiance mashed up my phone, so I dont have your number or address so you need to do what I said. By the way I appreciate all the free advertisement your doing.

OH LOOK! The pot calling the kettle black! Free advertisement for what? That dude is a D-O-G???

Hi Jakeswife....how did you sleep last night? Any falling out of bed and you wanting to fight your husband?

no but mi dream sey mi deh pon fire so mi get up and run fi water fi throw pon di bed but mi wake up in time wid the bucket inna mi hand. lucky for my hubby him would bi dose wth cold water.

:lol: Jake's, you are just as crazy asleep as you are awake! :yes:

right jakes she betta leave me alone before we be sitting in front of judge mathis of judy i need need some extra cash :rofl:

Hey, you could start by asking 'Mr. Hawkins' for your $455 back! Or maybe she'll be willing to pay you that $$ back since she's takin' over now! That $455 will pay for another trip to the rock or maybe some other warm, nice place!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hey. I am in JA trying to read the post thru my blackberry. I have no idea how I am going to pay ATT. Anyway DHL says visa on hold at kingston what does it mean

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: Timeline
Hey. I am in JA trying to read the post thru my blackberry. I have no idea how I am going to pay ATT. Anyway DHL says visa on hold at kingston what does it mean

SHAUNSGAL I WIST I COULD HELP YOU ABOUT THE VIST PART, NOW THE ATT GET OFF OF IT NOW I WAS USING MY BLACKBERRY WHENI WAS THERE FOR 7 DAY CAME HOME WITH A $300+ BILL SO GET OFF

GOOD EVENING LADIES

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: Timeline

SHAUNSGAL I WISH I COULD HELP YOU ABOUT THE VISA PART, NOW THE ATT GET OFF OF IT NOW I WAS USING MY BLACKBERRY WHENI WAS THERE FOR 7 DAY CAME HOME WITH A $300+ BILL SO GET OFF

GOOD EVENING LADIES

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:unsure::whistle::huh::hehe:-_-:whistle::alien::reading::sleepy::clock::pop:

Hi Shaun's! Is it just you and me this evening?

Okay, I see Jamerican now too! Hey there!

hey...just trying to catch up...so confusing.....

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all! I went to my cousin's son's 1st bday party last night - it's the cousin I was just dog sitting for, so I know he has every toy made - I decided to get clothes, and go summer - I got him an adorable bathing suit, tshirt, hat, glasses, and a pail and shovel - Her parents live in NC at the beach, so he will need them fairly soon = Apparently everyone else had the same idea, because he got 5 bathing suits, lol!

what kind of cars u lookin at Suz

I am looking at everything, Kimmy - I am undecided what I am going to do - part of me wants to trade in my jeep, part says keep it. Yesterday I went to test Mazda 3, Honda Accord, and the Hyundai Tiburon - I really like the way the Tiburon handled, but I don't know if I can go that small. I need to go to the Ford place - I have a huge discount there, so I want to check it out - My brother's friend is also on the lookout for me - the dealer he works at doesn't keep car trades unless they are their make - they send them to auction - so he has hooked up both my mother and brother with nice, nice cars for a fraction of what you would pay.

Sorry, Shaungal - I don't know the answer - but I agree with Nells, find an internet cafe your bill is gonna hurt! Did you try calling the embassy?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Wow i'm 60 pgs behind...good grief...:) anyway with what I was able to read Shaun to me that sounds like your case went into administrative processing.not 100% sure though..you should keep calling the department of state 202 number to get more of an update...sorry...

kimmy some new tunes for the mp3...there is two JA tunes i've been feeling...there kinda slack so not sure if your hubby like slack music but its romping shop by kartel and spice...they use Neo's Independent Women rhythm and Busy's 'Cool It Baby, Cool it Down'...two thumbs up...

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

I love both those songs, JGay! I brought both of them back from JA with me - I love the Neyo song anyway, but those two are great - Another one I like is by Gyptian, IWayne, and someone else - they redid an old Culture song -

Timeline

thnx jgay ans suz..i gave him like 11hrs or music ..why he had kimora kids songs on there..i said poor baby. gave him pics too he's excited..cause he had the pc on auto sync so everytime he plug in..he gets every dyam ting thats new since his last plug in...i got romping shop..but i'm gonna check out the rest

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Suz..always love the Honda Accord..i hope u find something u really love..i love that new car smell :) can't wait until we can get a bigge car

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Suz..always love the Honda Accord..i hope u find something u really love..i love that new car smell :) can't wait until we can get a bigge car

I love the Accord too - that's what I grew up with and learned how to drive on - I am undecided what I am doing, I want a new car but don't need one, lol - So I go back and forth.

Timeline

I love the Accord too - that's what I grew up with and learned how to drive on - I am undecided what I am doing, I want a new car but don't need one, lol - So I go back and forth.

i used to be roommates with my cuz and she had the accord and i had a galant :blink: u know i found every reason to use her car :devil:

this is a good position to be in..it's when u need a car thats when u run in problems..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.