SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You did finesse... Well we need to get you back here. Where did you live. I'm actually in Bowie, MD

i lived in nw dc and also silver spring

ok, cool. I use to work in Silver Spring near City Place Mall. You need to come on back this way or do you like it there better.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK! Chenell I hear everything what your saying.

Goodbye!

Hawkins

I just couldn't resist posting.

If this is Mr. Hawkins...it's your lost.

If this is the faker...you're going to get what you deserve. There is no need to be mean and spikeful. Nelly didn't do anything to you. So fall back. :blush::angry:

KK...

Edited by kkholiday2006

Timeline
YET ANOTHER ONE

Yes, I know your not sending me nothing, however you are posting my picture which is not wanted. Its all false advertisement. If you dont reply I will report you, I was trying to be nice about the situation, however, you just dont get it and your tryin to mash up me and my fiance because, you are hurt.

WHAT THE HELL!!!

Who is she going to report you to? The police..... :rofl: What number will she dial 911 or 119?

OK, she got enough of my time this morning. NEXT!!!!

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Jakeswife....how did you sleep last night? Any falling out of bed and you wanting to fight your husband?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

YET ANOTHER ONE

Yes, I know your not sending me nothing, however you are posting my picture which is not wanted. Its all false advertisement. If you dont reply I will report you, I was trying to be nice about the situation, however, you just dont get it and your tryin to mash up me and my fiance because, you are hurt.

WHAT THE HELL!!!

Who is she going to report you to? The police..... :rofl: What number will she dial 911 or 119?

:thumbs::rofl:

Timeline

ok, ladies....I'm going to do some house work. Ugh! lata....

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
YET ANOTHER ONE

WHAT THE HELL!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is this chic serious? Please tell me she is young, because no grown woman needs to be behaving like this!

Ok Mr. Hawkins and/or "KIM" if you haven't noticed we are a tight knit family on here! We all love Ms. Nelly and have her back regardless. You need to fall back for real and go worry about your damn self. You are making yourself look ridiculous!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Jakeswife....how did you sleep last night? Any falling out of bed and you wanting to fight your husband?

no but mi dream sey mi deh pon fire so mi get up and run fi water fi throw pon di bed but mi wake up in time wid the bucket inna mi hand. lucky for my hubby him would bi dose wth cold water.

Timeline
Jamerican wah gwaan...Love so sorry about ur friend..what kind of cancer?

thank you, pancreatic cancer, he was a heavy smoker.

oo..wow..i bet it didn't take long for him to go huh..soo sorry !

Jamerican wah gwaan...Love so sorry about ur friend..what kind of cancer?

thank you, pancreatic cancer, he was a heavy smoker.

doin ok....dealing with a 14 year old who is driving me to drink.....short trip but STILL!!!

boy or girl..u no know fi step inna dem face..a u rule !

Mawnin Yardies,

Kimmy and Lawny, I finally have mastered cooking rice. Yippie :dance: Ray loves it now. lol Hmmmm, what should I cook today.

doesn't it feel good...

OMG..I AM SOOOO DISAPPOINTED

Thank you, you just saved me $6.00

wah yuh si martinee ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
LADIES HERE IS ANOTHER MESSAGES FROM NONO OTHER THEN HAWKINS-KIM

Childish games Chenell, my fiance mashed up my phone, so I dont have your number or address so you need to do what I said. By the way I appreciate all the free advertisement your doing.

ok..chic let me speak plain english for u. u are a damn FOOL, woman like you give descent woman bad name and thats why men think they can treat women like #######. u are so ridiculous right now..you mashed up the phone and now YOU have to go buy another idiot. instead of u thanking Nells for openeing your eyes to the lieing, cheating, can't read or write, pimp you trying to start foolsihness..u must have alot of time on ur hands..YUH DYAM FOOL..!! NO ONE HERE GIVES A SHYT BOUT U AND YUH ILLITERATE MAN..NELLS DON'T EVEN WANT HIM...OBVIOUSLY HIM SI HE CAN GET MORE OUT OF U..

Princess, who u friends with here?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Hey jakeswife whats going on

wha a gwaan assistant nite owl

Nothing much i am so sleepy and i went to bed early last nite

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.