SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

OK LADIES I AM OUT OF HERE CHAT WITH YOU ALL LATER

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
could someone please educate me about patties? i ordered some frozen ones online (i think from sams carribean) a while ago and when I baked them, they were really dry. does anyone order them from another place and they are good? has anyone made them from scratch? are they always dry when you make them after they have been frozen?

There are some good recipes out there that you can try. I have a friend that makes them a lot. I get mine from Golden Krust also or a place called Negril near my house. Where are you located? Maybe there's one close by.

Here's a recipe: http://www.jamaicatravelandculture.com/foo...ink/patties.htm

thanks for the link sunray...that recipe looks good. i live in milwaukee so the carribean venues are fairly limited (fresh ones anyway). we do most of our food shopping in chicago(about an hour away).

MR. HAWKINS -KIM I SUGGEST YOU BOTH LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE.

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

DILLION YOU JUST LEFT ME ON WIFE SWAP

HEY KK WHATS GOING ON

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Saturday to all the ladies in the house. I am here at work again and will try to keep up with you all. Have a wonderful and prioductive day. Catch you all when I finish my charting.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HEY KK WHATS GOING ON

I know the Mr. called and I got to chatting with him. Sorry...

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

LADIES HERE IS ANOTHER MESSAGES FROM NONO OTHER THEN HAWKINS-KIM

Childish games Chenell, my fiance mashed up my phone, so I dont have your number or address so you need to do what I said. By the way I appreciate all the free advertisement your doing.

HEY KK WHATS GOING ON

I know the Mr. called and I got to chatting with him. Sorry...

Its ok i am messing with you

Edited by BELIEVE IT BABY!!

LADIES I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW I AM NOT TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE, BUT THEY ARE REALLY PUSHING ME THIS MORNING SORRY FOR THE DRAMA SO EARLY.

Edited by BELIEVE IT BABY!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I knoq Nells but I did come back and hang with the night crew here and you were gone.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

YET ANOTHER ONE

Yes, I know your not sending me nothing, however you are posting my picture which is not wanted. Its all false advertisement. If you dont reply I will report you, I was trying to be nice about the situation, however, you just dont get it and your tryin to mash up me and my fiance because, you are hurt.

I knoq Nells but I did come back and hang with the night crew here and you were gone.

I COULDNT KEEP MY EYE OPEN I WAS BEAT

Timeline
YET ANOTHER ONE

Yes, I know your not sending me nothing, however you are posting my picture which is not wanted. Its all false advertisement. If you dont reply I will report you, I was trying to be nice about the situation, however, you just dont get it and your tryin to mash up me and my fiance because, you are hurt.

She's a dummy. What reason do you have to be hurt. Your in the best position ever. Hawkins needs you, you don't need him for anything. Nell, let's just wait it out. She'll be back soon asking for advice on what to do when she get's duped. lol Should we give her instructions now? Hawkins can barely spell, so she's just making herself look like an idiot. It might be a little more trusting if she could type in patios/patwah.

Nell, from here on out, just delete those PM's without even opening them. They are so not worth it. Seems like she's the one that's hurt. We're just making a joke out of the two of them. Maybe she wants us to add her to one of the photos with you and Hawkins.

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

YET ANOTHER ONE

She's a dummy. What reason do you have to be hurt. Your in the best position ever. Hawkins needs you, you don't need him for anything. Nell, let's just wait it out. She'll be back soon asking for advice on what to do when she get's duped. lol Should we give her instructions now? Hawkins can barely spell, so she's just making herself look like an idiot. It might be a little more trusting if she could type in patios/patwah.

:rofl::rofl:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jakeswife...no mek mi bax u dung tonight

NELLS I got you from lang time...

I hope I didn't forget anyone...ya'll know I do you some of your screennames (if I don't know your real names)...I've been doing this just about every Saturday (sabbath) for a year now.

Yuh go a Sabbath church and yuh can cuss soh??? :o:o

jakeswife...no mek mi bax u dung tonight

NELLS I got you from lang time...

I hope I didn't forget anyone...ya'll know I do you some of your screennames (if I don't know your real names)...I've been doing this just about every Saturday (sabbath) for a year now.

Good looking out Lawny

A'rite ladies; good nite...hubby wants to read me some poems.

ok don't forget the ones bout brother annancy

A whey dem get yuh fram???? :lol::lol:

mi father put sperm inna mi modda and har eggs get fertilized . she have me up inna har fi 9 mths and then push mi out one sunny day in july wid bald head.

REALLYYYYY :whistle:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
could someone please educate me about patties? i ordered some frozen ones online (i think from sams carribean) a while ago and when I baked them, they were really dry. does anyone order them from another place and they are good? has anyone made them from scratch? are they always dry when you make them after they have been frozen?

There are some good recipes out there that you can try. I have a friend that makes them a lot. I get mine from Golden Krust also or a place called Negril near my house. Where are you located? Maybe there's one close by.

Here's a recipe: http://www.jamaicatravelandculture.com/foo...ink/patties.htm

thanks for the link sunray...that recipe looks good. i live in milwaukee so the carribean venues are fairly limited (fresh ones anyway). we do most of our food shopping in chicago(about an hour away).

Well finesse, you may be better off making your own. Is it the crust that's dry or the meat inside? I wih you lived closer. Maybe we can get you some and send them overnight.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.