SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!

Good Evening Ladies, am not gonna stay on long tonight because I am headed for NY first thing in the morning. I lost a close family friend to cancer last week Saturday and I just decided at the last minute to take the trip sor the funeral. I will be back on Monday.

Sorry for your loss, Love - and we have snow on the ground, so your daughter will be happy!

i just remember this story.i was going to catch water to shower in the mornin one night wid some a mi friends. we had a hose wey we put on the pipe fi catch the water. when mi screw the hose pon the pipe mi see only little bit a wata a come out so me decide fi suck the hose wid mi mouth to unclog it. it seem like it was working so mi continue. after mi get tired me start knock the house pon the pipe iron but nuttin nah happen so mi decide fi suck it again. mi feel something on mi lip so mi push weh the hose from mi mouth when mi look a one big cockroach a walk wey lef me. mi friend dem start to laugh after me. bwoy mi brush mi teet so much that nite till mi gum swell.

:blink::huh::wow::o OKAY, now THAT'S where I would've run screaming!! When I stay in mister's yard, I make a deal with them....you don't crawl on mi batty when I visit the drop$hit at night, and I don't torch you with a can of hairspray and a lighter!!

LMAO, Jakes - I am not a big fan of cockroaches, but what I can't handle at all are the 40 leggers - I got bit by one in Barbados, and don't think I ever felt such pain! I was at DJ's house one time and he was in the bathroom - One ran out from under the hutch - I started screaming and jumped on the railing - he came running out to find out what was wrong, pants around his ankles, lol - He thought someone was murdering me or something -

Hey Ells I'm addicted to Facebook too. I'm going out with my old best friend from elementary school tomorrow, she found me on there, its crazy.

It's so weird! A lot of high school classmates have been finding one another and it's a trip to see them with families now and all the other changes. So many have added me (per their request) but once I accept, they never say anything and we have no interaction...but we CAN look at eachother's pictures!

I got on there a while ago bc of some friends - but now my family has all started to join, my mother, sister, etc... because they keep getting those view my pic emails - So I pretty much limit facebook to old family friends and use myspace for current stuff - there are just things my mother does not need to know, lol - It's funny, though - I worked at a camp from 16 - 21 - we are all on there - to me, that's my HS reunion, because I was closer with those people than anyone I went to class with.

Mawnin Ladies;

I'm off the church.

sus did u sleep okay?

Morning Lawny - I slept well, but was up at 5 am, don't know why - I will PM you later and fill you in when I have full info - Right now I know things are okay, but we couldn't really openly talk last night, then I got a rambling drunken mushy message at 1 am, because he had tied one on with his brother last night -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG..I AM SOOOO DISAPPOINTED

Thank you, you just saved me $6.00

$6, what movie theatre do you go to?

It's a benefit we have a work girl.

Lawny & Shemmy....

Let's go find some Valentine's Day gifts today.

I'll be in church until 1pm then I have to take my son to see his other grandpa, plus my hair is starting to look like chaka khans...

Sunny I need u to hook up my hair, I'll call you later.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Hair! call me later....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

I'm laying in bed eating cereal and getting ready to wash clothes. Don't have anything planned today. I may hang out with Shemmy today.

ROC

Filed: Timeline

i have 1 patient to see then home, suppose to have a girl nite out but if its to cold i will be staying in

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

could someone please educate me about patties? i ordered some frozen ones online (i think from sams carribean) a while ago and when I baked them, they were really dry. does anyone order them from another place and they are good? has anyone made them from scratch? are they always dry when you make them after they have been frozen?

Timeline
i have 1 patient to see then home, suppose to have a girl nite out but if its to cold i will be staying in

It looks like it could snow here, but I hope we get through without any this year.

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Not going to be much help in solving your issue, Finesse - but I have bought them frozen in the grocery store, and they were really dry - Now I just go straight to Golden Krust and buy them hot - I haven't tried to make them-

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

It looks like it could snow here, but I hope we get through without any this year.

so yall dont get snow every winter hell i mite need to move there have a few friend there

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

so yall dont get snow every winter hell i mite need to move there have a few friend there

We may have a day or so of snow, but not many major snow storms. Last year I can only remember shoveling snow like 2-3 times.

ROC

We may have a day or so of snow, but not many major snow storms. Last year I can only remember shoveling snow like 2-3 times.

ok i see guess i going to have to put maryland on my to visit list

Timeline
could someone please educate me about patties? i ordered some frozen ones online (i think from sams carribean) a while ago and when I baked them, they were really dry. does anyone order them from another place and they are good? has anyone made them from scratch? are they always dry when you make them after they have been frozen?

There are some good recipes out there that you can try. I have a friend that makes them a lot. I get mine from Golden Krust also or a place called Negril near my house. Where are you located? Maybe there's one close by.

Here's a recipe: http://www.jamaicatravelandculture.com/foo...ink/patties.htm

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.