SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So what are we chatting about tonight?

no bodda ask dat and then u get up gone a u bed. the topic is for those u have kids. how did u found out you were pregnant? no mi nah breed yet

Edited by jakeswife

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I stay up late and everyone is ditching out.

no bodda ask dat and then u get up gone a u bed

Well I am trying to chat but every is bailing.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

no bodda ask dat and then u get up gone a u bed. the topic is for those u have kids. how did u found out you were pregnant? no mi nah breed yet

I'm here :)

Well the first time my friend bought a test and they come 2 to a pack and I was like wth I'll take the other one. So why was mine positive and hers wasn't. :blink::blink::blink:

And with my daughter I just new, my body just felt different. Didn't even need the test but I still took one.

Edited by classychic77

Timeline

well the topic is how did u found out you were pregnant. what were the early signs. no mi nah breed mi just want to be educated

Timeline

well the topic is how did u found out you were pregnant. what were the early signs. no mi nah breed mi just want to be educated

Signs for me were fatigue, nausea, and a super strong sense of smell.

Timeline

Well the first time my friend bought a test and they come 2 to a pack and I was like wth I'll take the other one. So why was mine positive and hers wasn't. :blink::blink::blink:And with my daughter I just new, my body just felt different. Didn't even need the test but I still took one.

that sound eery cause a 14 yr old on tara said that's how she found out. her and her friend wanted to become pregnant . her friend decided to take a test she played along and found out she was and the friend wasn't. how did u feel classy , when u found out?

Signs for me were fatigue, nausea, and a super strong sense of smell.

i was feeling that way the other day but took 3 preg test and a blood test and all neg.

Timeline

Well the first time my friend bought a test and they come 2 to a pack and I was like wth I'll take the other one. So why was mine positive and hers wasn't. :blink::blink::blink:And with my daughter I just new, my body just felt different. Didn't even need the test but I still took one.

that sound eery cause a 14 yr old on tara said that's how she found out. her and her friend wanted to become pregnant . her friend decided to take a test she played along and found out she was and the friend wasn't. how did u feel classy , when u found out?

Scared as hell! I was wild and that was my wake up call. I truely feel my son saved my life, he was a blessing. I was doing alot of bad things at that point in my life. I didn't even have a place to live. Luckily I had enough sense in me to get my act together and be the best mother I was able to be.

Timeline

Okay I will share my story. I was a bit paranoid due the the fact that the first time I got pregnant it was an ectopic pregnancy. So I thought I might be pregnant but didn't want to wait for the "missed period" so I went and got a pregnancy test from the drug store. It was a very faint line. So I freaked out and called my doctors office and wanted to get in that second. So I think the next day I went in and they confirmed it. They did an ultrasound to make sure it was in the correct place and not the tube. So I pretty much found out like the week after conception. Would have been the day after but I was in Jamaica and had to wait until I got home but I just new I was...I don't know how but I did.

I had a very easy pregnancy, no morning sickness at all, felt great like I wasn't even pregnant. Besides the fact that she was 2 weeks late, the delivery was a breeze. I had to be induced and I was in some serious pain until I got the epidural and then it was like heaven. I pushed one time and she was out. A beautiful baby girl that is now a witty 7 year old.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Okay I will share my story. I was a bit paranoid due the the fact that the first time I got pregnant it was an ectopic pregnancy. So I thought I might be pregnant but didn't want to wait for the "missed period" so I went and got a pregnancy test from the drug store. It was a very faint line. So I freaked out and called my doctors office and wanted to get in that second. So I think the next day I went in and they confirmed it. They did an ultrasound to make sure it was in the correct place and not the tube. So I pretty much found out like the week after conception. Would have been the day after but I was in Jamaica and had to wait until I got home but I just new I was...I don't know how but I did.

I had a very easy pregnancy, no morning sickness at all, felt great like I wasn't even pregnant. Besides the fact that she was 2 weeks late, the delivery was a breeze. I had to be induced and I was in some serious pain until I got the epidural and then it was like heaven. I pushed one time and she was out. A beautiful baby girl that is now a witty 7 year old.

Dillon you were blessed! I wish it was that enjoyable for all mothers. And btw your daughter is so adorable!

Timeline

i am thinking about epidural but boy i heard some horror stories. dillon did u have any symptoms to know it was an ectopic before the doc told you it was?

classy i am glad you were mature enough to change u have some people who still kept up their irresponsible behaviour throughout and after a pregnancy. i am proud of you . bwoy dillon your HCG hormones was very high for you to see faint lines on a preg test so soon

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline

I know I have known people that are sick the entire time. I was really lucky and have often wondered if I got pregnant again if it would be as easy.

Thanks she is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
jakes my kids are at my moms house tonight, im semi depressed and there is nothing on TV, i poured myself a glass of red label wine with the intention of getting drunk and falling asleep but its not working...

so here i am....LOL

nite nelly

this red label isnt going down as smooth as i remember....LOL..actually im kind of choking it down...

sleep soon come ( i hope)

:rofl: I've seen pictures of that red label and it LOOKS like something you'd have to choke down!

Hey Ells I'm addicted to Facebook too. I'm going out with my old best friend from elementary school tomorrow, she found me on there, its crazy.

It's so weird! A lot of high school classmates have been finding one another and it's a trip to see them with families now and all the other changes. So many have added me (per their request) but once I accept, they never say anything and we have no interaction...but we CAN look at eachother's pictures!

Lol, find me on there I'll talk to you. I registered under ---------@comcast.net

Sent you a request! Anyone wanna be facebook friends, just PM me!

Timeline

for 2 weeks i felt horrible . my hubby swears i was preggers and i was beginning to believe it too cause of all the signs i had. but my period came and before i took 2 pregnancy test then 2 more after my period . they came back neg. i did a blood test too also neg. not rushing though it will happen in time

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline

Yes there were signs but I didn't know that they were signs. First off I thought I had my period but it wasnt my period it was internal bleeding. Next I had very bad pain on my right side and I thought it was my appendix...I walked around for days holding it. I even remember telling my Mom that it felt like something was trying to fit through something that was too small and it couldn't pass. I went to the hospital but they told me it was just a urinary tract infection and sent me home with a prescription. About 2 days later I got up to go to the bathroom and about passed out...I went back to bed and my Mom came in my room and said she was leaving for work and I begged her not to leave me. I really think that if she would have I would have died. So she said we are taking you right back to the hospital and I told her I didn't want to go. Her and my Dad forced me to the hospital, this time they found that it was an ectopic pregnancy and I was rushed into surgery. I had lost so much blood for the tube bursting that I almost had to have a blood transfusion. This happend when I was 25 with an ex-boyfriend who was a complete ####### during the entire thing. I thank God to this day for not letting me have that man's baby.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.