SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
then guess..who it was KASHI..I WANTED TO KICK HIM..when mi refuse fi open di door..im bawl out.KIMMY open di a me !!! ok mi just a get ova it..hahaaa

:rofl: It's only funny now that it's over but I was worried when first reading that. You're much smarter than I would be though...I'd probably have opened the door. I think he owes you big....maybe a nice massage or something!

That new pic of Tahlia (sp?) is adorable....looks like a Valentine's Day picture!

sUS..THEY LOOK GOOD..THEY AR ALL COVERED UP AND DESCENT..I LIKE THAT

Yeah - that party is a higher class - we went to one, Oh my the outfits! But some of them - They can work it and look damm good, I give them a lot of credit because I wouldn't have the guts to wear some of what they do -

:rofl: u have some big girls act like they for they cannot where spandez..hahhahaa

sUS..THEY LOOK GOOD..THEY AR ALL COVERED UP AND DESCENT..I LIKE THAT

Yeah - that party is a higher class - we went to one, Oh my the outfits! But some of them - They can work it and look damm good, I give them a lot of credit because I wouldn't have the guts to wear some of what they do -

I went to one years ago (before I was a BBW LOL) to support my friends...none of those girls were covered. She calls the men there Chubby Chasers...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm so glad my man is kind of a chubby chaser! :lol:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy she is getting so big! She is so cute! And what a head a hair. Gimme some nuh

Anyways, going to wrap up with hubby. :devil:

Nite nite ladies :star:

hahhaaa..Thank u..when u want it by ?

She is getting big, Kimmy - I love chubby babies.

Well, I had better finished getting dressed because the girls should be here soon - night all!

have fun Sus..thank u..she got a whole lotta cheeks

Kimmy make sure yuh nuh take nuh wid har a smile; The mista just tell mi say when him see har a smile him will feel like giving me one....!

hehehee..ok..mi a mek sure ketch a smile fi u specially..hahaa

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Kimmy she is getting so big! She is so cute! And what a head a hair. Gimme some nuh

Night 1luv! Go make up for us who don't get to wrap up with hubbies yet!

Kimmy make sure yuh nuh take nuh wid har a smile; The mista just tell mi say when him see har a smile him will feel like giving me one....!

Oh lawd look out Portland! :lol:

Timeline

Ells..i don't know if u realize how funny u are..Thank u..i'm still thinking of my Vday gift..

and mi still waan kick him..bout yuh sexy eee.ok get off..for mi clobba yuh..bout telegram

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

See, I was going to put something sexy on for him tonight but now mi a go find mi long johns and put on..... :innocent:

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

See, I was going to put something sexy on for him tonight but now mi a go find mi long johns and put on..... :innocent:

wah dat mean..a di same way it come off :rofl:

Edited by Hotlegz

Timeline

:rofl::rofl: Dont feel bad my boo told me the next trip "mi ago breed u watch" :help:

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: Timeline
lata nells..lata rox..feel bette

BTW Nells is nto cold where u r...u stay outside :)

ladies , I off for the night, I have a headache. Good night

Good night Roxie.

Kimmy - hope to come outta that BBW club this year :thumbs:

thats what i'm talkin bout..go getta

yes kimmy it cold but i was straving so i had to go out ,plus i been in the house most of the day, my friend want me to come see him not going to happen

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

lol, :rofl: but atleast him have a little bit more work fi do...

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Timeline

thnx Nells...can u see her in those bubbles u bought..hehhe..cyaa wait fi start doing her hair like Kimora..when Kimora was a baby her hair was so curly all i did was ketch dem up in a couple bubbles an lef di ends..sooo freakin cute..girl mi mek sure wi stock up yesterday cuz kashi is working all weekend..

not when di heat is on..him wi tear it off if it cause to much trouble :rofl:

Filed: Timeline

i would love to put them in her hair you make sure you post a pic for us

thnx Nells...can u see her in those bubbles u bought..hehhe..cyaa wait fi start doing her hair like Kimora..when Kimora was a baby her hair was so curly all i did was ketch dem up in a couple bubbles an lef di ends..sooo freakin cute..girl mi mek sure wi stock up yesterday cuz kashi is working all weekend..

not when di heat is on..him wi tear it off if it cause to much trouble :rofl:

you better leave them long johns alone

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

Kimmy u too funny... nuh give no idea fi come rip up mi clothes.... lol

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Timeline

Kimmy, wha mi say fi mek ya laff?

:rofl: Portland, make sure you put on a blue face mask and some rollers in your hair cause I don't think just the long johns are gonna work!

And look out Lovesponge....doan let im breed ya! Get him here first before you start makin' babies! LOL!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.