SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey ells, and quana i am mad yall having that good weather and i still have to put on a coat

u know what nells, i am glad i am here BUT.. this 80 one day and 40 the next keeps everyone sick.. .id rather be somewhere where the temp is a lil more constant, but hey we can't always get what we want can we..

no coat today :dance: no coat today :dance:

i'll send u some tomorrow nelly my girl!!!

I keep telling everyone....COME TO CALIFORNIA! :D I want company! :yes:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
hey ells, and quana i am mad yall having that good weather and i still have to put on a coat

u know what nells, i am glad i am here BUT.. this 80 one day and 40 the next keeps everyone sick.. .id rather be somewhere where the temp is a lil more constant, but hey we can't always get what we want can we..

no coat today :dance: no coat today :dance:

i'll send u some tomorrow nelly my girl!!!

I keep telling everyone....COME TO CALIFORNIA! :D I want company! :yes:

I WILL COME TO VISIT, BUT I AM MOVING SOUTH

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i was thinking of fl ells cuz of the ja population, and wonderful weather, but the houses were hellava expensive.. property is soo cheap in tx.. example 2000 sq ft house- $120,000, i couldnt get nearly that in fll...

what is it like in ur part of cali..

SUS CAN YOU PLEASE SEND CLARIE A PM ON THE HAWKINS DRAMA THANKS

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

whats going on gill, kk i just got home from work

I'm here...listening to my co worker talk about her strip club experience. :blink::blush:

ha.. interesting water cooler talk LOL

She toned it down...when I told her I've never been to one. :innocent:

Just saw them at bachorlette {sp} parties...wedding shower. :whistle:

I'm here...listening to my co worker talk about her strip club experience. :blink::blush:

LOL I LIKE TO SEE THEM DO THERE THING AS LONG AS THEY KEEP THERE HANDS TO THEM SELF WE COOL

Timeline

LOL I LIKE TO SEE THEM DO THERE THING AS LONG AS THEY KEEP THERE HANDS TO THEM SELF WE COOL

i am a virgin too kk.. i've been once in my whole life.. just last year LOL

it really was fun cuz some women was off the chain....i was on an aisle seat and I kept moving everytime one came thru.. i was not trying to be flung up in the air LOL

Nells...why does it seem like they always want to pick up or get on top of the quiet girl in the corner. I feel so embarrassed for that lady ..that gets pick up and dropped....lol.

I KNOW RIGHT ONE WAS TRYING TOUCH ME MAN I GAVE HIS #### A LOOK AND HE BACK THE HECK UP :angry:

Timeline

I went to see strippers with women I worked with years ago - one of them was getting married - I had never been out before with them - this one girl from the office, who was oh so quiet at work - was on a 1st name basis with all the strippers, and sticking her hands straight down the g strings - I was in shock!

But - to go see the real Chippendales is an experience not to be missed = That is pure class -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i was thinking of fl ells cuz of the ja population, and wonderful weather, but the houses were hellava expensive.. property is soo cheap in tx.. example 2000 sq ft house- $120,000, i couldnt get nearly that in fll...

what is it like in ur part of cali..

If it weren't for humidity I might consider FL. The only place I'm willing to tolerate humidity is JA though! I can't take it!

Texas scares me cause the Bushes live there. But I could see the draw with the housing market being so affordable.

In the bay area where I live, San Francisco in particular, it is IMPOSSIBLE to afford a house....or at least for me. It's a great area with the multi-culturalism, the proximity to just about everything you could ever want to do and the distance to the great outdoors but it is very expensive. An average home in my neighborhood for example costs somewhere between $750,000 & $1,000,000!! :blink: I love it here but I doubt that I'll ever be able to settle here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.