SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
then guess..who it was KASHI..I WANTED TO KICK HIM..when mi refuse fi open di door..im bawl out.KIMMY open di a me !!! ok mi just a get ova it..hahaaa

girl i was reading this and getting scared! my mind was thinking about you and the baby alone. :o

stop playing shyt -

:rofl::rofl::rofl: i'm sorry..can u imagine how i felt..heart racing

where did u end up Sus?..ok i cannot go shoppin with anyone..hate shopping for myself love to shop for others as long as they don't drag me wth them

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good nite....how come uno caan chat so much :angry: I refuse to go back 17 pages. :angry: Anyways, How uno do this saturday nite :star:

Good Night I am just here bored, I should have went to see not easily broken or notorious

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
then guess..who it was KASHI..I WANTED TO KICK HIM..when mi refuse fi open di door..im bawl out.KIMMY open di a me !!! ok mi just a get ova it..hahaaa

girl i was reading this and getting scared! my mind was thinking about you and the baby alone. :o

stop playing shyt -

where did u end up Sus?..ok i cannot go shoppin with anyone..hate shopping for myself love to shop for others as long as they don't drag me wth them

We were in White Plains somewhere - she wanted to go to the Avenue. I hate shopping with most people, too - because I grab and go - She takes forever - as it was, we spent the first 15 min with her pouting bc some woman had grabbed the last pair of her size off the clearance rack :wacko: I grabbed 4 pairs and stuck her in the dressing room, then went and found more stuff = She ended up with the pants I found and two tops. I was dying though - this woman kept following me around the store and trying to convince me to open a charge account - I bought a watch - I finally asked her if I looked like anything in the store would fit me? She just stopped and said ummmmmmmm - No - So why in the hell would I want a charge card?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

stop playing shyt -

We were in White Plains somewhere - she wanted to go to the Avenue. I hate shopping with most people, too - because I grab and go - She takes forever - as it was, we spent the first 15 min with her pouting bc some woman had grabbed the last pair of her size off the clearance rack :wacko: I grabbed 4 pairs and stuck her in the dressing room, then went and found more stuff = She ended up with the pants I found and two tops. I was dying though - this woman kept following me around the store and trying to convince me to open a charge account - I bought a watch - I finally asked her if I looked like anything in the store would fit me? She just stopped and said ummmmmmmm - No - So why in the hell would I want a charge card?

HAHAAAA..ok..i know of a KC in WP...

ok ur funny i bet she felt stuupid!!

luv..wah gwaan

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Kimmy, your daugther always have the same look on her face; Looking like she wanna ask you what the heck you doing? She look like she going to be fiesty, don't wanna mess with her!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Kimmy, your daugther always have the same look on her face; Looking like she wanna ask you what the heck you doing? She look like she going to be fiesty, don't wanna mess with her!

:rofl: yup..she fiesty already an ave a likkle tude..but watch mi an har

i try to ketch her laughin but she stops when i put the camera to my face..(distraction i guess)

har fawda seh she ave mi eyes an a dats why she fava mi..him cyaa just admit it seh seh she look like mi...him a try find bits an pieces..i tell u

Timeline

So we went to see the biggie movie it was good, I am trying to see if it was his son that was playing the younger him

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Timeline
So we went to see the biggie movie it was good, I am trying to see if it was his son that was playing the younger him

yea..i'm really not interested..i catch it on bootleg..u know i don't think any of his family played any of the characters

Timeline

Kimmy make sure yuh nuh take nuh wid har a smile; The mista just tell mi say when him see har a smile him will feel like giving me one....!

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Timeline

How was Angela Basset? I was supposed to go but am just not in the mood to leaave the house.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
Kimmy she is getting so big! She is so cute! And what a head a hair. Gimme some nuh

Anyways, going to wrap up with hubby. :devil:

Nite nite ladies :star:

Night luv,

How was Angela Basset? I was supposed to go but am just not in the mood to leaave the house.

She was alright, no accent though...

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Timeline

yea..i'm really not interested..i catch it on bootleg..u know i don't think any of his family played any of the characters

Yeah, normally see about 5 to 6 movies per year at the theater and this was the first one the mister was interested in seeing since he has been here. I wasn't allowed to listen to rap and stuff going up so didn't really know a whole lot about big or 2-pac, so I like the story line behind it.

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.