SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kimmy call 911 now and get from by the door

LOL - keep reading - or she's gonna be bailing hubby outta jail!

:rofl:

Kimmy tell your husband he is in the dog house tonight, and it's mighty cold outside, for playing that trick on you.

ok..talking bout TELEGRAM !! :rofl::rofl: A SKIN OFF HIM 32 DEM...

sUS..THEY LOOK GOOD..THEY AR ALL COVERED UP AND DESCENT..I LIKE THAT

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah - that party is a higher class - we went to one, Oh my the outfits! But some of them - They can work it and look damm good, I give them a lot of credit because I wouldn't have the guts to wear some of what they do -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah - that party is a higher class - we went to one, Oh my the outfits! But some of them - They can work it and look damm good, I give them a lot of credit because I wouldn't have the guts to wear some of what they do -

I went to one years ago (before I was a BBW LOL) to support my friends...none of those girls were covered. She calls the men there Chubby Chasers...

Timeline

:rofl: u have some big girls act like they for they cannot where spandez..hahhahaa

I went to one years ago (before I was a BBW LOL) to support my friends...none of those girls were covered. She calls the men there Chubby Chasers...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

lata nells..lata rox..feel bette

BTW Nells is nto cold where u r...u stay outside :)

ladies , I off for the night, I have a headache. Good night

Good night Roxie.

Kimmy - hope to come outta that BBW club this year :thumbs:

thats what i'm talkin bout..go getta

Timeline
Roxie i think im going to try and use your idea and make D a video for valentines day, i finally figured out how to use my camcorder which i have had for a year now, and send it to him, i dont want it to be stupid though so i was thinking of recording bits and pieces of things around my day, like my area at work with the big JA flag hanging on the wall, my house and the things in and around it, all the while talking to him and then maybe a little valentine greeting, i want something more creative this year than just a card.

honey, that idea will work great. I share a youtube account with my SO. i upload videos every week and he watches at the internet cafe in ochi. i am learning now how to convert my videos into a DVD off my computer, so he can watch on his portable.

i agree with the selling JA items in states, i had my SO selling Obama t-shirts when i visited last time. he now wants me to buy cheap open cell phones to sell when i come for my next visit.

love.jpg

Timeline
then guess..who it was KASHI..I WANTED TO KICK HIM..when mi refuse fi open di door..im bawl out.KIMMY open di a me !!! ok mi just a get ova it..hahaaa

girl i was reading this and getting scared! my mind was thinking about you and the baby alone. :o

stop playing shyt -

love.jpg

Timeline
Roxie i think im going to try and use your idea and make D a video for valentines day, i finally figured out how to use my camcorder which i have had for a year now, and send it to him, i dont want it to be stupid though so i was thinking of recording bits and pieces of things around my day, like my area at work with the big JA flag hanging on the wall, my house and the things in and around it, all the while talking to him and then maybe a little valentine greeting, i want something more creative this year than just a card.

honey, that idea will work great. I share a youtube account with my SO. i upload videos every week and he watches at the internet cafe in ochi. i am learning now how to convert my videos into a DVD off my computer, so he can watch on his portable.

i agree with the selling JA items in states, i had my SO selling Obama t-shirts when i visited last time. he now wants me to buy cheap open cell phones to sell when i come for my next visit.

Be careful with that, Ryon - I brought 3 with me last trip, only one works with Digicel - the other two work with BMobile only

One benefit of going shopping with my cousin today was we found a Golden Krust - so I had oxtail for dinner, and I have kingfish and curry goat and grapenut icecream in the fridge - And June Plum juice!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.