Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bologna and sun will do what now?? Never heard that one before. Of course, on this van, it wouldn't do any good to do anything to the paint because it's already a mess. The van is parked out a few spaces up now. Hmmmm.

This kinda shi# is REALLY frustrating because I go around trying to be a decent person. I'm conscious of how and where I park so other people can get in. I don't mess with other people and I try really hard to take care of the things I work hard for and then there's always some A$$HOLE who has to come along and do something like that! I have no proof it was this van but it sure seems the most likely scenario.

ok ells mi ready fi let the DOGS OUT!!!. U BETTER HOLD ME BACK

I tell you what, it's a GOOD thing I believe in karma or else I'd be slashin' tires right now! That scratch is hundreds of dollars in damage! BUMBACLAAT!!!

Timeline

What is with people Ells!

This morning when I was taking my daughter to school, I was at a red light and this guy bumps me from behind. Then he just sits there like he did nothing, so I got out of my car to check it out and he just sits in his car. There wasn't even a scratch on my car but all he does is wave, doesn't roll down the window to say sorry or anything just waves.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Nells you both look very happy in that picture and look great together.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
What is with people Ells!

This morning when I was taking my daughter to school, I was at a red light and this guy bumps me from behind. Then he just sits there like he did nothing, so I got out of my car to check it out and he just sits in his car. There wasn't even a scratch on my car but all he does is wave, doesn't roll down the window to say sorry or anything just waves.

Oh man, that would have me livid too! Make me wanna carry a brick around in my purse so I can throw when needed!!

Filed: Timeline

thanks dillion but someone else think other wise :whistle:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

You don't worry about anyone else...you know the truth! Men might be able to lie about their feeling and tell you lines but let me tell you his face isn't telling a lie in that picture he is in love and happy.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bologna and sun will do what now?? Never heard that one before. Of course, on this van, it wouldn't do any good to do anything to the paint because it's already a mess. The van is parked out a few spaces up now. Hmmmm.

This kinda shi# is REALLY frustrating because I go around trying to be a decent person. I'm conscious of how and where I park so other people can get in. I don't mess with other people and I try really hard to take care of the things I work hard for and then there's always some A$$HOLE who has to come along and do something like that! I have no proof it was this van but it sure seems the most likely scenario.

ok ells mi ready fi let the DOGS OUT!!!. U BETTER HOLD ME BACK

I tell you what, it's a GOOD thing I believe in karma or else I'd be slashin' tires right now! That scratch is hundreds of dollars in damage! BUMBACLAAT!!!

RASSCLAAT @##@#$$%%$$%^%^^^^^^%$#@@@@@@**CLAAT

Edited by jakeswife

You don't worry about anyone else...you know the truth! Men might be able to lie about their feeling and tell you lines but let me tell you his face isn't telling a lie in that picture he is in love and happy.

thanks Dillion

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

I'm a little confused Jaws and Nelly but I *think* I kinda get what's going on. I'm not going to judge anyone cause I could be just as prone to judgment. No one knows if we're making the right choices and you have to go through it to see. I pray to God that I'm not being bamboozled and I'm pretty sure I'm not but you just never know. So, only God, the man and the woman know what they have. I wish everyone luck because when people succeed, whether it be in a career or a relationship, it gives me hope.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good evening everyone! Tried to catch up but it was pointless. Jawi congrats on filing and the wonderful sleep last night! Ms. Nelly you have some gorgeous eyes, I'm jealous. Sorry about the drama, I read between the lines when Kimmy started posting but I didn't feel it was my place to say anything until you came forward. I don't have all the wise words like you did when I needed it :blush: but I can see you got this under control :luv:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
its really quite in here

you know dem want to call us chatterbox but no body not joining in enough fi keep the ball rolling. people get up and chat!!!. get on up and chat!!! :diablo:

Good evening everyone! Tried to catch up but it was pointless. Jawi congrats on filing and the wonderful sleep last night! Ms. Nelly you have some gorgeous eyes, I'm jealous. Sorry about the drama, I read between the lines when Kimmy started posting but I didn't feel it was my place to say anything until you came forward. I don't have all the wise words like you did when I needed it :blush: but I can see you got this under control :luv:

thanks classy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.