SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
It told me my physical age is 62 :cry:

Sus mi soon link u back...have to go cuss out my non driving neighbor

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Kimmy? She is usually here.....

Gill, you're a true Obama soldier!!!

Bwoy...Jamaicans loves them some OBAMA!!!

OBAMA!!! O BAM A !!!

It told me my physical age is 62 :cry:

Sus mi soon link u back...have to go cuss out my non driving neighbor

Lawny...cool it naw....just breathe...!!!! Obama is mr. president now.

________________________________________________________________________________

___

Hey Ells...how is sunny freaking california??? It's like 20 degrees on the east coast.

Sorry for putting the freaking in there...but you know...it's freezing here.

Edited by kkholiday2006

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey, KK - did you see my post in the fit thread about the Wii? :cry:

sus if you ever snap at me i know it''s because of you PMS :jest: don't blame me now your avatar saids it all

Yep, it's that week - I am trying to convince myself I don't need the hot fudge sundae I am craving@\!

you get those cravings too? boy i get very agitated when i don't get sweets at that time

Not every month - but once in a while, and if I do it's BAD - I have been eating really healthy since I got back from JA - that's why I think it's so bad.

hahahahah....I just responded in the other thread.

My wii fit said that I'm 42!!!!

Well, my mother who is actually 66 got told she was 49 - so I was not happy! I bought the Jillian Michaels game - I was playing it earlier, it's hard! But fun - I love the Wii hula hoop!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

sus if you ever snap at me i know it''s because of you PMS :jest: don't blame me now your avatar saids it all

Yep, it's that week - I am trying to convince myself I don't need the hot fudge sundae I am craving@\!

you get those cravings too? boy i get very agitated when i don't get sweets at that time

Not every month - but once in a while, and if I do it's BAD - I have been eating really healthy since I got back from JA - that's why I think it's so bad.

i agree. i guess that's why they say we need at least one bad day to eat some junk but my time of the mth is my excuse to have a bad day

kk mi no business I have a minivan and this women loves to hitch her lexus up to my car door. So mi afi squeeze dis yah big ole batty in di door, last week I had to get in other the other side.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

kk mi no business I have a minivan and this women loves to hitch her lexus up to my car door. So mi afi squeeze dis yah big ole batty in di door, last week I had to get in other the other side.

Okay..you get her for that foolishness. :thumbs:

Okay someone explain why I'm working "late" today and my a$$ is on VJ. I'm going home to my husband now.

I can log on from home...

Timeline
I LOVE YOUR STORIES JAKESWIFE....MORE MORE!! PLEASE

well here's another marlita. my friend's mother usually come home late from work so 9 times out of 10 my friend is over my yard. one night she decide to scare her into staying in the house. she wrap herself in a white blanket and hide at the back of the house to frighten her when she going home . after mi friend reach home her mother jump from the dark and scared the hell out of her. well i was very tired ready to go to bed when mi hear her bawling out fi help. mi run outside and see the figure in the white cloth and run lef mi friend. she stay over mi yard the whole time until her mother come get her. could i sleep the night . mi toss and turn until in the mornin she sey it was her modda did a try fi frighten us.

HAHA :rofl:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

I miss tying up the goats in the evenings...what's wrong with me am I just homesick...I miss my ENAMEL CUP of chocolate tea

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

charge her fi you space. and tell her wid all you have fi do fi get inna u house she should pay you for pain and suffering. or u will sue for pain and suffering

Timeline
I miss tying up the goats in the evenings...what's wrong with me am I just homesick...I miss my ENAMEL CUP of chocolate tea

lawd god you more than homesick you a get old

charge her fi you space. and tell her wid all you have fi do fi get inna u house she should pay you for pain and suffering. or u will sue for pain and suffering

I'm tired of complaining to the rental office. I come in before her and she always have to hitch up next to me. I do my best to get a space in between two cars...so, I just blew up at her this evening...she told me if I scratch her car I'm going to buy her a new one. So, this evening I took a picture of the car and left it at the rental office for the general manager...since the asst mgrs aren't doing a damn thing.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

hahahahah....I just responded in the other thread.

My wii fit said that I'm 42!!!!

Well, my mother who is actually 66 got told she was 49 - so I was not happy! I bought the Jillian Michaels game - I was playing it earlier, it's hard! But fun - I love the Wii hula hoop!

OK, my lil sis got a Wii from my brother for Christmas. We played all day Christmas it was soooo fun! We were playing wii sport and I was the best at boxing. but why the next day my mom play like all night with them and the next morning wake up cant move cause she too sore from all the Wii boxing? HAHA. that game aint no joke. you can get so into it and really hurt yourself. you shoulda seem them with the tennis.Oh an my brother is in his early 20's work out all the time...did the Wii fit and it said he was 40 something. The lil 13 sis said she was like 20.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay, I feel better now that I hear others ages, lol - I love the Wii Fit - I did Yoga this am, and then when I came home I did Jillian Michaels' challenge (way fun) and then hula hooped for 20 min

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

I'm tired of complaining to the rental office. I come in before her and she always have to hitch up next to me. I do my best to get a space in between two cars...so, I just blew up at her this evening...she told me if I scratch her car I'm going to buy her a new one. So, this evening I took a picture of the car and left it at the rental office for the general manager...since the asst mgrs aren't doing a damn thing.

well that must cause some action from someone. she bright a give threat . she nuh know a trelawny you come from

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.