SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I NEED A NAP I WILL BE BACK LATER

Girllll you can take a nap this late and get back up? I would be out and then wake at 3 pissed at myself.

Does fish oil taste like fish or is it bland Sus? Will I be burping it up all day?

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Girllll you can take a nap this late and get back up? I would be out and then wake at 3 pissed at myself.

Does fish oil taste like fish or is it bland Sus? Will I be burping it up all day?

I WILL TAKE ABOUT AN HOUR THEN GET UP

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline
I love lightning bugs - we used to catch them when I was little -

We got them too but then tore the light off of them and put it on our ears for diamonds....GROSS I KNOW but that was our dressing up

I WILL TAKE ABOUT AN HOUR THEN GET UP

That is amazing..I used to do it when I had 3 jobs but now when I'm sleep I'm dead to the world..can't wake up in an hour if I tried.

enjoy your nap girlie

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Filed: Timeline

Ladies it been good here, but its time for me to fall back later.

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline
Wakey - I take it in pill form, like vitamins - Look for Fish oil or omega 3 - they don't taste like anything, you just swallow them

ok I will buy some when I get paid..I've heard so much on them in radio advertisements.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why does drama always come out in multiples? Is it a full moon and I missed it or something?

ok I will buy some when I get paid..I've heard so much on them in radio advertisements.

That's why I started taking them - Bought them at CVS at a buy one get one free sale - love what they are doing to my hair and nails!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Why does drama always come out in multiples? Is it a full moon and I missed it or something?

That's why I started taking them - Bought them at CVS at a buy one get one free sale - love what they are doing to my hair and nails!

sus if you ever snap at me i know it''s because of you PMS :jest: don't blame me now your avatar saids it all

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey, KK - did you see my post in the fit thread about the Wii? :cry:

sus if you ever snap at me i know it''s because of you PMS :jest: don't blame me now your avatar saids it all

Yep, it's that week - I am trying to convince myself I don't need the hot fudge sundae I am craving@\!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey, KK - did you see my post in the fit thread about the Wii? :cry:

Yep, it's that week - I am trying to convince myself I don't need the hot fudge sundae I am craving@\!

you get those cravings too? boy i get very agitated when i don't get sweets at that time

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.