SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok i just remember an experienced i had when i was growing up. i had alot of stray animals in our yard except for cats. well one night i was going into the living room but before i turn on the light mi see 2 shiny eyes down below the chair. mi run out a the house screaming like somebody a try murder me swearing mi just see a duppy wid 2 shiny eye.mi outside a jump up and dung until mi step father turn on the light and sey a di puss. mi look down and the puss a hide fraid a mi more than mi did fraid a it. so everybody who come fi see what a happen start laugh at me. bwoy i was relieved

:rofl::rofl: You were scared of this??

2726831281_b8f77a1a11.jpg

well it never look like that so yes i was scared shitless. people thought i was possessed but mi nuh care when trouble tek u common sense lef you and i thought i was in deep trouble

I just had to tease you Jake's! I was alarmed when I saw my first light bug there cause this glowing thing was floating up towards me from down the hill as I was watering the plants at night! :lol:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
mrs buggy,

wha ya deal wid my girl..

i ate at jamaica gates last week girl it was GREAT.. too pricey tho.. its in arlington, will have to pm u the address.

We have a good JA restaurant in our area too but it's also very expensive compared to what you pay there. It's hard to justify a $20+ ackee & saltfish breakfast! :blink:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok i just remember an experienced i had when i was growing up. i had alot of stray animals in our yard except for cats. well one night i was going into the living room but before i turn on the light mi see 2 shiny eyes down below the chair. mi run out a the house screaming like somebody a try murder me swearing mi just see a duppy wid 2 shiny eye.mi outside a jump up and dung until mi step father turn on the light and sey a di puss. mi look down and the puss a hide fraid a mi more than mi did fraid a it. so everybody who come fi see what a happen start laugh at me. bwoy i was relieved

2726831281_b8f77a1a11.jpg

well it never look like that so yes i was scared shitless. people thought i was possessed but mi nuh care when trouble tek u common sense lef you and i thought i was in deep trouble

I just had to tease you Jake's! I was alarmed when I saw my first light bug there cause this glowing thing was floating up towards me from down the hill as I was watering the plants at night! :lol:

well ells it proves what we don't know can scare us

Timeline

I'm not sure if I believe in duppies but when this glowing thing came up the hill from down where Grandpa's grave is, I definitely wondered for a minute! :blink::blink:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mrs buggy,

i ate at jamaica gates last week girl it was GREAT.. too pricey tho.. its in arlington, will have to pm u the address.

We have a good JA restaurant in our area too but it's also very expensive compared to what you pay there. It's hard to justify a $20+ ackee & saltfish breakfast! :blink:

oh HELL NO.. that is crazy.. it must be real upscale huh??

this spot is nice, but there is another one that gives u WAYYY more food for less money, i can't wait til RG comes so that he can go to all these places w/ me..

oh guys I was so proud of my daught too, u know the one that don't like new stuff.. she had a ginger beer and curry chicken and plantain and i was just beaming, she even was asking questlons..rg was happy too.. gosh things just might be ok after all

Timeline

I'm not sure if I believe in duppies but when this glowing thing came up the hill from down where Grandpa's grave is, I definitely wondered for a minute! :blink::blink:

well it like my childhood friend's brother decided on a wim he wants to make honey so he went into the bush to disturb the hive. well the bees where pissed and decide to make food outta him. dem fly after him and him run down the street hollering. no body could help him cause everybody a run fi cover. him reach home and jump in a di drum pan full a wata. the bees dem over him head until his sister run dem wey wid a piece a cloth. well the honey making business went flying wid the bees.

Timeline
mrs buggy,

oh HELL NO.. that is crazy.. it must be real upscale huh??

this spot is nice, but there is another one that gives u WAYYY more food for less money, i can't wait til RG comes so that he can go to all these places w/ me..

oh guys I was so proud of my daught too, u know the one that don't like new stuff.. she had a ginger beer and curry chicken and plantain and i was just beaming, she even was asking questlons..rg was happy too.. gosh things just might be ok after all

Real upscale! Not! It is good food but since they are one of the few JA restaurants they can price accordingly.

2296784790_213118e90b.jpg

2296784100_a081200c8d.jpg

Here's the menu:

http://www.sweetfingersrestaurant.com/sfrmenu.pdf

Timeline

I saw those 2 when I was out there!! The only time I ever seen those was at Disneyland in the Pirates of the Carribean ride. Now i get it. Apparently there some bug known for being in the carribbean. They are really cool at Disney/.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

In case anyone needs clarification and im sure yall dont, THERE IS NO ISSUE BETWEEN ME AND JAWI... IT IS ALL GOOD, WE HAVE RESOLVED OUR PERSONAL ISSUES (((( its all good)))

so to BB, in the words of Lawny..."go dead a bush"...oops sorry forgot you dont know patois....LOL

Off to choir girls.....

peace

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay, a little something to give you a laugh and diffuse some of this nastiness on here....

Bad Day Skiing

OMG he really was exposed!!!

Hysterical...imagine if someone had taken a picture of the front.. In that cold it would've been just a little bitty thang. :rofl:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Timeline
nells you come home yaaaaaaaaayyyy!!! :dancing::dancing:

Hey jakes, yes i finally made it home what a long day i see a lot of chatting while i was working hard today :whistle:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.