SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So here's a 'deep thought' kind of question (that I probably can't even answer myself):

If we only have till Dec 12, 2012 to live, what are we going to do until that time?I'll just keep working on myself (going to school, being a better person, etc.) and bringing my SO here so we can spend our final days together!

i will be here singing cuumbaya :whistle::whistle::whistle:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi horiginally start fe post wid de quote ting...but mi low ie. Mek mi sey in LOUD and CLEAR so oonu nuh tink mi jump pon wan bloodclatt bandwagon. Mi nuh follower frum mi bawn straight! Hennyting mi have fe say...mi sey ie zeen? OOnu wan fe see war...mi will RASSCLATT bring ie!

Hennybody wid wan rass problem wid mi...

LOW MI and suck hout yuh modda rassclott aizehole!!!!!!!!! CHAT TUH MI BACK!!!! Mi his last ooman STANDING!!!! So lurk and chat mi hup inna PM nuff times still. Mi HIS certainly flattered. Tonks! ****MMMMMUUUUAAAHHHH!!!!****

Jawi...I did not know u had that in you :wow:

I did :whistle:

so this is the FRENCH in the patois. next time jawi do not take so long to let all this stress out . it so happens that i learn something today. patois is very useful when u mad.

I am having connection issues...and a PM box full that I have been responding to. LOL...I am however still pissed...but who cares...LMAO...this sh*t is funny as h*ll!!!!!

I am trying to change my filthy mouth this year...again I say GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN!!!!!

Just IGNORE the negative people! Even I have been offended in the last 24 hours with 'shawn' using me as the example of 'fat woman can only get JA man'. Don't let the people with hate and hurt in their heart spread that toxicity to you!

:thumbs: Sorry about Shawn. I really let him have it once for hours/days. Then, I just realized that everyone is entitled to their opinion so I low ie...ah so it go.

This is a conversation I don't have, so I don't know why. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I leave it at that. BTW-your kids are too cute..the baby is getting so big so fast! I miss those days.

ok, why not...u kinda opened the door IMO..and thnx..she is getting big

I feel like entertaining the conversation keeps the problem alive. You are right I guess about me opening the door, but I didn't want to be the one fielding the comments about me being white, stealing "their" men, stick to my own, he is disgracing his color, blah blah blah....I've heard it all before! That list can go on. I don't come here to offend anyone, and when I do I immediately apologize because it isn't my intention. Again, offending anyone was not my intention. But I have seen post about color, people flaunting, etc. Not naming because I don't really remember who, but it was here!

I've been here a little longer than you, and I missed this one. I don't remember any Black woman on VJ saying anything about a White woman stealing their man or for White women to stick to their own. i have seen us supporting a lot of interracial relationships on VJ...actually they tend to outnumber the Black/Jamaican or Jamaican/Jamaican relationships here. You may have heard it all before...just not on VJ...but you opened this can up tonight. I am a Black woman on VJ and I am offended. I for one am happy that you are with you man...he is not my type...but hey there is someone for everyone right. You need to be sure of who said what before you post that you saw the conversation.

I have never had a problem with inter-racial relationships. I do have a problem with White women thinking Jamaican men are somehow different from other Black men because they are exotic or have an accent. I think those women are fake and into the latest dating fad...has nothing to do with them being White.

If you have a problem...speak it...but don't try to be sarcastic and think noone will respond to the sarcaism. That's tacky.

See I said I was turning over a new leaf this year....there goes that resolution! Bridle my tongue...get thee behind Satan!!!!!

If this happened in PM, it should stay in PM.

Let me just say that the "things" I have heard I did not say that I heard them to me from here. They are things that have been said to me in the outside world, not on VJ. I want to clarify that. What was being said on VJ was something along the lines of someone having a problem with the white women flaunting about being with black men like trophy, or something along those lines. I understand what you mean about some thinking, that just because he is JA or whatever, he is "different" that could apply to any inter-cultural/racial relationship. I am also, not that woman. Like I said, the comment was made to me about "once you black, you can't go back," and I was trying to avoid all this. I did not want to be one the fielding any comments that may have come along with it (because I have seen a time or 2 some tension about race). Maybe I will not respond to those sort of things again. Another thing I wanted to clarify is that I did not use any sarcasm.......that is not the conversation for it. I know my boundaries with that. If you felt I was being sarcastic, I apologize you felt that way. I will again, apologize if I offended anyone.

I appreciate that LadyD. I didn't think you had experienced it on the boards, and that is what upset me because you were posting about something you had not experienced here. That comment was out of order, and should never had been said. But, please don't collect me up in when you decide to paint the situation on VJ...I do not have a problem with White women dating Black men or any other combination of people dating. If you are dating my man, then he was never my man to begin with. We are cool! (((((((Mrs.D))))))

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
luv, i called him that cause he peed in the floor of the garage at his group home...

he didnt used to be so bad, but he is decompensating more everyday. so pee pee man, he is for today at least.

I called my son "pee on the deck" for a long time after he didn't listen to me and then had an accident. He's driving now and I still sometimes remind him of that. Hee hee!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
So here's a 'deep thought' kind of question (that I probably can't even answer myself):

If we only have till Dec 12, 2012 to live, what are we going to do until that time?

I'll just keep working on myself (going to school, being a better person, etc.) and bringing my SO here so we can spend our final days together!

I'm getting my bucket list together!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I MISS THAT STORY.

I do too Lita!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
I MISS THAT STORY.

I get flack for everything I post...so I just stopped...why bother. It was for entertainment value only.

I was also trying to edit my response to you Mrs. D. When I referred to that comment being out of order, I was referring to Jakes comment about once you go....xyz ray tay tay. Not to rekindle a fire...just to clear up any misunderstanding in what I posted.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

They say these powerful hurricanes, tsunami's, earthquakes.....are a prelude to what is already starting.

Well it makes sense. They try to say its global warming causing all of it, but I think its more than that.

If I have til 2012, then I want to just keep living my life here. Maybe travel and see all the places that will be no more, but I believe in afterlife so its not that bad if 2012 is the end/.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
I MISS THAT STORY.

I get flack for everything I post...so I just stopped...why bother. It was for entertainment value only.

I was also trying to edit my response to you Mrs. D. When I referred to that comment being out of order, I was referring to Jakes comment about once you go....xyz ray tay tay. Not to rekindle a fire...just to clear up any misunderstanding in what I posted.

wha ya sey!!! cho man, ok now ya'll messing w/ my stories.. mek mi search u out BB LOL just kidding, maybe its better, those hot and heavy love scenes won't have me looking for a pum pum coola..

Timeline

ok i just remember an experienced i had when i was growing up. i had alot of stray animals in our yard except for cats. well one night i was going into the living room but before i turn on the light mi see 2 shiny eyes down below the chair. mi run out a the house screaming like somebody a try murder me swearing mi just see a duppy wid 2 shiny eye.mi outside a jump up and dung until mi step father turn on the light and sey a di puss. mi look down and the puss a hide fraid a mi more than mi did fraid a it. so everybody who come fi see what a happen start laugh at me. bwoy i was relieved

Edited by jakeswife

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG U GUYS..GILL IN DC U KNOW.... WELL SHE IS WITH HER SISTER AT THE WHITE HOUSE..HOW ABOUT THEY MET MICHELLE OBAMA!!! SHE STARTED BAWLING..SO SHE SAID MICHELLE SAID TO HER "WE HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO FOR TEARS" HEHHEHEE..HOW AWESOME IS THAT !! MI TELL HAR FI HAIL UP MICHELLE FI....

Mawning Family,

I was going to come on here and tell you my good news...but I see my likkle Chatty Kimmy already filled you in! :lol::no::lol: D.C. was awesome! My Sister did alot of volunteer work for both the campaign and the inaugural committee in D.C. So she was selected to visit the White House yesterday.

She asked me to be her guest! I gave her my ssn on Friday and then the Secret Service called her on Tuesday night (11PM!!) saying we had both been approved. They told her NO CAMERAS. Ok, we get there at 2pm...we see WAN RAS of a line outside the WH!! I'm like who are ALL these people?? AND WHY THE HECK DO ALL OF THEM HAVE CAMERAS!! I WAS PISSED!!! :angry::angry: (cause I went against my instincts to bring my camera cause of my sister's nagging) :lol:

Ok, so we move through the crowd and get in to the WH. We are doing a tour ...ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! We saw David Axelrod (Barack's right hand man) and Rob Gibbs ( Left hand man) walk by and we are about to pass out! We see the back yard...HUGE and go upstairs. We enter the main ballroom...beautiful and there's wan ras line! Wan J'Can ooman start fi mek hup noise bout wat tekking dis line suh lang fuh look pon some pictures han come hout!! :lol: A MESS!!

NOBODY knew that we were meeting Michelle in the next room. So, I'm beefing to my Sis about her forbidding me from bringing a camera, smacking my gum and a secret service guy finally says to us..."There are to be no pictures with Mrs. Obama." I was like ... :o:blink::huh: ...WHAT DID YOU SAY...WITH WHO??! I chocked and then swallowed my gum!

He was like "They didn't tell you...you're meeting Mrs. Obama!" My sister and I looked at each other like OMG!!!! So, they open the door to the State room and we see her! She looked so beautiful and regal...like she had been doing this for YEARS!! Shaking everyones hand! Seriously there werr about 300 out us!!

To see this beautiful black woman as First Lady in a home that was built and maintained by Slaves for a good part of it's history...brought me to tears. It made me realize how far we, as not only Blacks, but as Americans had come! I couldn't stop Bawling! So , Mrs. Obama reaches out and shakes my hand! She looks at My sister says "Thank you for everything you have done!" She then turns to me and says "No, No ...we have no time for tears now. We have too much work to do for tears!..Save them we will all have a good cry in 4 years! Please go out and encourage all you know to help us...by helping each other...get involved! We CAN do this!" I nodded my head and told her "Thank You" (Still blubbering)

We then went to the main dining room and they handed out White House cookies! We saw the red carpet to the Oval Office and left out of the front of the White House! It was amazing!! Our whole trip was surreal! Ken, I and the boys stood in the Mall and bawled as we watched Obama become our President!

Just an amazing time!

Bless-ed,

Gill

Gill that was such a beautiful story, thanks for sharing!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

OMG U GUYS..GILL IN DC U KNOW.... WELL SHE IS WITH HER SISTER AT THE WHITE HOUSE..HOW ABOUT THEY MET MICHELLE OBAMA!!! SHE STARTED BAWLING..SO SHE SAID MICHELLE SAID TO HER "WE HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO FOR TEARS" HEHHEHEE..HOW AWESOME IS THAT !! MI TELL HAR FI HAIL UP MICHELLE FI....

Mawning Family,

I was going to come on here and tell you my good news...but I see my likkle Chatty Kimmy already filled you in! :lol::no::lol: D.C. was awesome! My Sister did alot of volunteer work for both the campaign and the inaugural committee in D.C. So she was selected to visit the White House yesterday.

She asked me to be her guest! I gave her my ssn on Friday and then the Secret Service called her on Tuesday night (11PM!!) saying we had both been approved. They told her NO CAMERAS. Ok, we get there at 2pm...we see WAN RAS of a line outside the WH!! I'm like who are ALL these people?? AND WHY THE HECK DO ALL OF THEM HAVE CAMERAS!! I WAS PISSED!!! :angry::angry: (cause I went against my instincts to bring my camera cause of my sister's nagging) :lol:

Ok, so we move through the crowd and get in to the WH. We are doing a tour ...ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! We saw David Axelrod (Barack's right hand man) and Rob Gibbs ( Left hand man) walk by and we are about to pass out! We see the back yard...HUGE and go upstairs. We enter the main ballroom...beautiful and there's wan ras line! Wan J'Can ooman start fi mek hup noise bout wat tekking dis line suh lang fuh look pon some pictures han come hout!! :lol: A MESS!!

NOBODY knew that we were meeting Michelle in the next room. So, I'm beefing to my Sis about her forbidding me from bringing a camera, smacking my gum and a secret service guy finally says to us..."There are to be no pictures with Mrs. Obama." I was like ... :o:blink::huh: ...WHAT DID YOU SAY...WITH WHO??! I chocked and then swallowed my gum!

He was like "They didn't tell you...you're meeting Mrs. Obama!" My sister and I looked at each other like OMG!!!! So, they open the door to the State room and we see her! She looked so beautiful and regal...like she had been doing this for YEARS!! Shaking everyones hand! Seriously there werr about 300 out us!!

To see this beautiful black woman as First Lady in a home that was built and maintained by Slaves for a good part of it's history...brought me to tears. It made me realize how far we, as not only Blacks, but as Americans had come! I couldn't stop Bawling! So , Mrs. Obama reaches out and shakes my hand! She looks at My sister says "Thank you for everything you have done!" She then turns to me and says "No, No ...we have no time for tears now. We have too much work to do for tears!..Save them we will all have a good cry in 4 years! Please go out and encourage all you know to help us...by helping each other...get involved! We CAN do this!" I nodded my head and told her "Thank You" (Still blubbering)

We then went to the main dining room and they handed out White House cookies! We saw the red carpet to the Oval Office and left out of the front of the White House! It was amazing!! Our whole trip was surreal! Ken, I and the boys stood in the Mall and bawled as we watched Obama become our President!

Just an amazing time!

Bless-ed,

Gill

This was amazing sis! I thought you weren't going to DC. I had chill bumps once I finally focused on what you typed. LMAO...I'm so proud of you and your sister for your contributions.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline
ok i just remember an experienced i had when i was growing up. i had alot of stray animals in our yard except for cats. well one night i was going into the living room but before i turn on the light mi see 2 shiny eyes down below the chair. mi run out a the house screaming like somebody a try murder me swearing mi just see a duppy wid 2 shiny eye.mi outside a jump up and dung until mi step father turn on the light and sey a di puss. mi look down and the puss a hide fraid a mi more than mi did fraid a it. so everybody who come fi see what a happen start laugh at me. bwoy i was relieved

:rofl::rofl: You were scared of this??

2726831281_b8f77a1a11.jpg

Timeline

:rofl::rofl: You were scared of this??

2726831281_b8f77a1a11.jpg

well it never look like that so yes i was scared shitless. people thought i was possessed but mi nuh care when trouble tek u common sense lef you and i thought i was in deep trouble

Edited by jakeswife

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.