Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ITS A KISS HONEY. Like a peck. Evan just said that too me the other day. I would never have known what he said if it wasnt for the yardie thread. See....I learn alota patwah here.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi horiginally start fe post wid de quote ting...but mi low ie. Mek mi sey in LOUD and CLEAR so oonu nuh tink mi jump pon wan bloodclatt bandwagon. Mi nuh follower frum mi bawn straight! Hennyting mi have fe say...mi sey ie zeen? OOnu wan fe see war...mi will RASSCLATT bring ie!

Hennybody wid wan rass problem wid mi...

LOW MI and suck hout yuh modda rassclott aizehole!!!!!!!!! CHAT TUH MI BACK!!!! Mi his last ooman STANDING!!!!

So lurk and chat mi hup inna PM nuff times still. Mi HIS certainly flattered. Tonks! ****MMMMMUUUUAAAHHHH!!!!****

she hold back di volcano as long as she could..

Filed: Timeline
ITS A KISS HONEY. Like a peck. Evan just said that too me the other day. I would never have known what he said if it wasnt for the yardie thread. See....I learn alota patwah here.

:rofl: yes, Honey that's all it means....just one kiss...ar nuff kiss

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

well see i learned something new today...LOL

lawd, im going for coffee, pee pee man wasnt home.( thank u lord) and then im carrying my tail to choir rehearsal and try to forget the ish the day has brought.. should have known shaving off that eyebrow was going to be an indicator of the day....LOL

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi horiginally start fe post wid de quote ting...but mi low ie. Mek mi sey in LOUD and CLEAR so oonu nuh tink mi jump pon wan bloodclatt bandwagon. Mi nuh follower frum mi bawn straight! Hennyting mi have fe say...mi sey ie zeen? OOnu wan fe see war...mi will RASSCLATT bring ie!

LOW MI and suck hout yuh modda rassclott aizehole!!!!!!!!! CHAT TUH MI BACK!!!! Mi his last ooman STANDING!!!!

So lurk and chat mi hup inna PM nuff times still. Mi HIS certainly flattered. Tonks! ****MMMMMUUUUAAAHHHH!!!!****

Jawi...I did not know u had that in you :wow:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

lawd, im going for coffee, pee pee man wasnt home.( thank u lord) and then im carrying my tail to choir rehearsal and try to forget the ish the day has brought.. should have known shaving off that eyebrow was going to be an indicator of the day....LOL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

I did :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

How can u called di man dat :rofl::rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

OKAY!!! 1luv u nuh knoa.. i guess jawi been on her best behavior lately LOL

Timeline

OKAY!!! 1luv u nuh knoa.. i guess jawi been on her best behavior lately LOL

I know she is very opinionated(sp) but I never seen her so mad :blush: HUSH! nuh mine dem yah

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

Though i been called all kind of bytches today ( thanks again BB) just the ish that this person posted has created anger and dissension amongst this thread. i have been on VJ for 10 months now and really enjoyed the days of old. We used to have our friday night laugh fests and i literally raced home to log on, ( as if i wasnt actually logged on at work)

Like Quana said, this aint sesame street and we dont all have to love one another, but we are here because of one commonality... i hate negativity, though at times i can be the queen of negative. The yardie thread seems to be by far one of the most active on VJ, i would hate to see it self implode because of random stupid comments....

Okay im climbing off my soapbox now,... .

Filed: Timeline

Okay, I'm off to my "mommy networking" meeting...I hope I don't get stuck with taking minutes again.

I learned a lesson, when you're in a room with a lot of people and someone ask if anyone has any secretarial experience DON'T RAISE YOUR HAND (so, I get the DA) certificate of the year...well, 6 months anyway.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.