SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wah dat fi mean...wah u a try seh...mi nevah ovahtan eeh di fus time...dat deh really a baddah mi mind and wah u really a try seh my gurl...a wah u reall a gwaan wid...mi know seh a yard sum a we fram, but wah bout dat

I totally disagree with that statement (in the PM). Lord knows my patois is limited but most of the time when you all write in it, it's funny stuff. To claim "it's not good" is just paranoia. Plus I've learned so much from reading it here and any time we don't understand something and ask what it means, you guys are quick to come with an explanation. But WHATEVER! (put fingers together, stick thumbs out, put thumbtips together in front of your face and see what capital letter it makes!)

ells, my foolish behind istrying to do it, and I am slow.. is it an "A".. :rofl:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
wah dat fi mean...wah u a try seh...mi nevah ovahtan eeh di fus time...dat deh really a baddah mi mind and wah u really a try seh my gurl...a wah u reall a gwaan wid...mi know seh a yard sum a we fram, but wah bout dat

I totally disagree with that statement (in the PM). Lord knows my patois is limited but most of the time when you all write in it, it's funny stuff. To claim "it's not good" is just paranoia. Plus I've learned so much from reading it here and any time we don't understand something and ask what it means, you guys are quick to come with an explanation. But WHATEVER! (put fingers together, stick thumbs out, put thumbs together in front of your face and see what capital letter it makes!)

Ells, you disagree with my statement? :rofl: ...do you get what I'm trying to say though, right.

Nevah mind...mi a type do rass fass :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells, don't freak me out about alignments now. I just watched Nostradamus last week or so and the world with end with certain alignments. Dont' want to think about it again!

Is this the galactic alignment thing that will happen in 2012? I was just talking to this Aztec guy about this for hours this past weekend and he studies Mayan calendar and the Mayan calendar ends in 2012...after the alignment. The last time this happened was right before dinos became extinct. Its very scary.

Marlita that is amazing a friend of mine at work just sent me a similiar site and was talking about the world is going to end. I've not looked at the site but I know she mentioned Mayan and that is too freaky..

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WHOO SAH... well i just finished home visit number 2 with hearing aid lady and smell like a pack of cigarettes cause she was chaing smoking... on my way to number 3

I took my St Johns Wort, today which is supposed to improve mood, so im hoping if i pop another one i wont still feel like cussing....LOL

WHOO SAH....( mumbling under breath... cant believe this chic who i dont even know, wanna put me in some ish)

:angry: only relationship i care about is mine, dont want to see any VJ member in the yardie thread go thru hurt pain or humiliation, that is what this thread used to be about... and opening each others eyes to things we may not be up on, thru the process we have learned about different cultures, what is percieved as offensive, what is taken in jest and what is a off limit topic and then for this chic to come in here and stir up some ish!!!! ( DAMN)!!!!

okay, im getting heated again, onward March to visit number three, hopefully pee pee man wont be in a mood today.

Back later!!!

Timeline

I totally disagree with that statement. Lord knows my patois is limited but most of the time when you all write in it, it's funny stuff. To claim "it's not good" is just paranoia. Plus I've learned so much from reading it here and any time we don't understand something and ask what it means, you guys are quick to come with an explanation. But WHATEVER! (put fingers together, stick thumbs out, put thumbs together in front of your face and see what capital letter it makes!)

I agree. But this whole thing with BB and East is crazy now. Cause I feel like BB threw East under the bus. Apparently East has had some issues on the thread with folks and maybe has a bad taste in her mouth with all the patois, but it really doesnt mean nothing when a Jamaican speaks patois, its just whats comfortable to them so why would someone trip. Plus it aint like they speaking Japanese to all English speakers! Patois is a dialect of English so most of the time, if you take a minute to read and learn it all will make sense to you. In that sense theres no way people could be writing in patois to hide something they are saying.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I totally disagree with that statement (in the PM). Lord knows my patois is limited but most of the time when you all write in it, it's funny stuff. To claim "it's not good" is just paranoia. Plus I've learned so much from reading it here and any time we don't understand something and ask what it means, you guys are quick to come with an explanation. But WHATEVER! (put fingers together, stick thumbs out, put thumbtips together in front of your face and see what capital letter it makes!)

ells, my foolish behind istrying to do it, and I am slow.. is it an "A".. :rofl:

no Quanna a W for WHATEVER. :bonk:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Well, all those hated PM I got last year about me not being in the MIX or, how it go again, ah here it is, I DON'T BLEND WELL WITH THE ROOM...I must not type that gibberish, because people can't understand it and it's annoying...what a stress....

DUPPY KNOW A WHO FI FRITEN

BOO! mi still deh bout

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I totally disagree with that statement (in the PM). Lord knows my patois is limited but most of the time when you all write in it, it's funny stuff. To claim "it's not good" is just paranoia. Plus I've learned so much from reading it here and any time we don't understand something and ask what it means, you guys are quick to come with an explanation. But WHATEVER! (put fingers together, stick thumbs out, put thumbs together in front of your face and see what capital letter it makes!)

Ells, you disagree with my statement? :rofl: ...do you get what I'm trying to say though, right.

No, I had to correct my own post so it was clear. I disagree with the statement you were quoting about. Typing in patois doesn't happen just to keep people out of the loop. I was trying to say I learn a lot from it and you guys always tell us what something means if we ask.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HA!!! yes boink me dillon, i must have put my fingers togehter wrong LOL.. i thought it was A for rass :blush:

Timeline
Ells, don't freak me out about alignments now. I just watched Nostradamus last week or so and the world with end with certain alignments. Dont' want to think about it again!

Is this the galactic alignment thing that will happen in 2012? I was just talking to this Aztec guy about this for hours this past weekend and he studies Mayan calendar and the Mayan calendar ends in 2012...after the alignment. The last time this happened was right before dinos became extinct. Its very scary.

Marlita that is amazing a friend of mine at work just sent me a similiar site and was talking about the world is going to end. I've not looked at the site but I know she mentioned Mayan and that is too freaky..

yes it is CRAZY!! And it all makes sense!! The security guy in my office is decedent to Aztecs and follows the calendar and goes to the reservations and all over the world for this stuff and we were talking for like an hour about it, and it made so much sense!! One we align with the galaxy all the energy is gonna pass through the Earth. Energy beyond anything we have ever experienced. No one knows what that will do to us, but they can assume since when it happened last time the dinos disappered.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

:rofl:

whatever.jpg

HA!!! yes boink me dillon, i must have put my fingers togehter wrong LOL.. i thought it was A for rass :blush:

Dillon, we're going to have to help Quana,

Quana, put down the bottle girl, step away from it, bout A :bonk::rofl::bonk:

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Dillon, we're going to have to help Quana,

Quana, put down the bottle girl, step away from it, bout A :bonk::rofl::bonk:

I know she even said it in plain English not even Patwah!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

:rofl: @ Quana!

I don't want to believe in the end-of-the-world predictions. I don't think we as humans are ever qualified to determine that date. And the thing is, any moment in our lives could be the end of our world. I could go to lunch, be crossing the street and *smack*, I'm done!

For the record, I don't want anyone to stop typing patois. I love it and it helps me learn!

:rofl: @ Quana!

I don't want to believe in the end-of-the-world predictions. I don't think we as humans are ever qualified to determine that date. And the thing is, any moment in our lives could be the end of our world. I could go to lunch, be crossing the street and *smack*, I'm done!

For the record, I don't want anyone to stop typing patois. I love it and it helps me learn!

Ells do you mean PATWAH :rofl: ...

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.