SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ells the way the California Service Center is moving these days you could be getting your approval soon. Hope so!

I wish VSC, would catch the hell up...cho duppy musah friten dem

If they are still that slow by the time I file, Duppy will really friten dem - Cause I will be standing in front of VSC, vaseline and Tims ready!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Hey Ells the way the California Service Center is moving these days you could be getting your approval soon. Hope so!

If they are still that slow by the time I file, Duppy will really friten dem - Cause I will be standing in front of VSC, vaseline and Tims ready!

didn't i tell u her VJ dance crew name was the enforcer!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
same to u, marlita.. nuh bodda.. keep chatting the way u do my girl..who knows why ur name is called, maybe u got a stalker like me and manya.. we stalk each other :P

i went back an read it, and it dont make no sense. She was blasting out East when all East was doing was trying to befriend her, but then it went awry and East started airing her ill feelings to BB, and then BB went balistic and turn wan cussout! Start calling East an biyatch an all this. I dont get how it went down like that.

I dont know what room "we were all in", and the whole thing is still sounding a bit trollish to me.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Timeline
Yes, girl. But at least he's here...he starts new classes on Monday. I love living with a neat freak (cause I'm one)...I just love it.

i'm not.. so its gonna be HE double hockey sticks...

Q, my son is 5 and I stopped picking up after him when he turned 3...he tries to make the bed, it's not neat but it's an effort. I told im, mi naw raise no nasty bway pickney.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

didn't i tell u her VJ dance crew name was the enforcer!!

LOLOL

:rofl: girl, don't forget the sweats, you need to be able to move freely when you doing the running drop kicks.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
:rofl: girl, don't forget the sweats, you need to be able to move freely when you doing the running drop kicks.

I betta work out hard - Did you see my post in the get fine thread - My physical age is 62 :cry:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
They are really moving slow...what is the deal with that they are usually the quick service center.

They sure were with Portland!

Well I hope you get yours soon..the waiting gets to you after a while. It took me almost 5 months to get mine and I thought it was never going to end.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Yes, girl. But at least he's here...he starts new classes on Monday. I love living with a neat freak (cause I'm one)...I just love it.

i'm not.. so its gonna be HE double hockey sticks...

Q, my son is 5 and I stopped picking up after him when he turned 3...he tries to make the bed, it's not neat but it's an effort. I told im, mi naw raise no nasty bway pickney.

:thumbs: good job tre, i hate when men are raised to expect a woman to do everything,, mek mi try and teach my girls better just in case they don't catch a good man like ur son will be. they need some cooking and cleaning lessons fi tru.. i have to stand over them and tell them each thing to pick up.. i don't like whooping, but mi a start soon!!!

THIS RIGHT HERE..U THE ONE SAID NOBODY HERE IS UR FRIEND..SO WHY THE ** U BELIEVED I WAS..STUPIDBITCH!!

"sweetie, i read your post and I want to let you know that people on here are not your friend. They were talking about you on the sly. To suck you teeth is a insult, like hes annoyed with you. Some of the people her mean no harm but some are AZZ holes (excuse the french). I dont know much but i caught on quick. learn as much as you can by reading, because talking will set you up for a battle and the love to double team people. you are new to this and they were having fun with you on your post, because you didn't catch what they were saying ... anytime you see constant patois its not good ....keep your business to yourself and share vauge info if any ,,, they know what suckin teeth means so y would they tell u to ask him ... they are from jamaica and they know...

try youtube to learn patois. learn it quick , so if you are around him you know what he is saying. teeth sucking is a bad sign... not trying to scare you or discourge you just trying to give the help you are asking for.

I figured as much that's why I stopped posting, and took my story down. Thanx for the heads up. I appreciate it. Who are the AZZ holes I should watch out for? I didn't see a lot of patois, but thanks for schooling me quick. I don't care what those b*tches have to say abut me and my man. I hold my head high and step tall. F them hoes!

i feel you , you have to ,,, hot legs is a sh*% talker, jawi is a band Wagoner, and marlita needs to sit the hell down. Sus means well but she gets in where she its in. that's why when marlita came in she asked what's going on? and do she need to speak her mind. i found it odd that they were all in another room. we(me and my co worker are both on here) got a phone call from another VJer to read what they messy azzes were doing . Go back and read how they summed up ur blog to another member" newbie asking for help and that your seen him only twice and you were filing for him and talking about marriage" that's your buziness and they have no say so on your life.

I keep my Jamaica business to myself , don't get me wrong they all can help with filing questions they know what to do but don't ask for counseling , they sidebar and talk about people. I had a run in with them because I told them they act like soap opera queens. I don't care f**k them.

So be careful, don't leave and enjoy... had to look out for my fellow Atl ian. I'm in Decatur off Candler for now...

have a great day!!! "

wah dat fi mean...wah u a try seh...mi nevah ovahtan eeh di fus time...dat deh really a baddah mi mind and wah u really a try seh my gurl...a wah u reall a gwaan wid...mi know seh a yard sum a we fram, but wah bout dat

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
They are really moving slow...what is the deal with that they are usually the quick service center.

They sure were with Portland!

Well I hope you get yours soon..the waiting gets to you after a while. It took me almost 5 months to get mine and I thought it was never going to end.

Thanks! I'm trying to be patient and initially expected it to take anywhere from 6-8 months but seeing everyone get the NOA2 has made me a little antsy. I'll still be patient though.

Do you have an interview yet or any idea when they might call you to set up the date?

Timeline
wah dat fi mean...wah u a try seh...mi nevah ovahtan eeh di fus time...dat deh really a baddah mi mind and wah u really a try seh my gurl...a wah u reall a gwaan wid...mi know seh a yard sum a we fram, but wah bout dat

I totally disagree with that statement (in the PM). Lord knows my patois is limited but most of the time when you all write in it, it's funny stuff. To claim "it's not good" is just paranoia. Plus I've learned so much from reading it here and any time we don't understand something and ask what it means, you guys are quick to come with an explanation. I also think being told to ask your SO what something means is them saying that he should also be open with you about his culture and 'language'. They could tell you but asking your SO encourages you to open that important dialogue. But WHATEVER! (put fingers together, stick thumbs out, put thumbtips together in front of your face and see what capital letter it makes!)

Edited by Ellsinlove

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
THIS RIGHT HERE..U THE ONE SAID NOBODY HERE IS UR FRIEND..SO WHY THE ** U BELIEVED I WAS..STUPIDBITCH!!

"sweetie, i read your post and I want to let you know that people on here are not your friend. They were talking about you on the sly. To suck you teeth is a insult, like hes annoyed with you. Some of the people her mean no harm but some are AZZ holes (excuse the french). I dont know much but i caught on quick. learn as much as you can by reading, because talking will set you up for a battle and the love to double team people. you are new to this and they were having fun with you on your post, because you didn't catch what they were saying ... anytime you see constant patois its not good ....keep your business to yourself and share vauge info if any ,,, they know what suckin teeth means so y would they tell u to ask him ... they are from jamaica and they know...

try youtube to learn patois. learn it quick , so if you are around him you know what he is saying. teeth sucking is a bad sign... not trying to scare you or discourge you just trying to give the help you are asking for.

I figured as much that's why I stopped posting, and took my story down. Thanx for the heads up. I appreciate it. Who are the AZZ holes I should watch out for? I didn't see a lot of patois, but thanks for schooling me quick. I don't care what those b*tches have to say abut me and my man. I hold my head high and step tall. F them hoes!

i feel you , you have to ,,, hot legs is a sh*% talker, jawi is a band Wagoner, and marlita needs to sit the hell down. Sus means well but she gets in where she its in. that's why when marlita came in she asked what's going on? and do she need to speak her mind. i found it odd that they were all in another room. we(me and my co worker are both on here) got a phone call from another VJer to read what they messy azzes were doing . Go back and read how they summed up ur blog to another member" newbie asking for help and that your seen him only twice and you were filing for him and talking about marriage" that's your buziness and they have no say so on your life.

I keep my Jamaica business to myself , don't get me wrong they all can help with filing questions they know what to do but don't ask for counseling , they sidebar and talk about people. I had a run in with them because I told them they act like soap opera queens. I don't care f**k them.

So be careful, don't leave and enjoy... had to look out for my fellow Atl ian. I'm in Decatur off Candler for now...

have a great day!!! "

Uno know sey Lawny head nuh good fram mawning. She rise now :o

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

I totally disagree with that statement (in the PM). Lord knows my patois is limited but most of the time when you all write in it, it's funny stuff. To claim "it's not good" is just paranoia. Plus I've learned so much from reading it here and any time we don't understand something and ask what it means, you guys are quick to come with an explanation. But WHATEVER! (put fingers together, stick thumbs out, put thumbs together in front of your face and see what capital letter it makes!)

Ells, you disagree with my statement? :rofl: ...do you get what I'm trying to say though, right.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.