SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I commend you Honey for taking the upper road here, cause we all know you's a cussing fool, haha. So I am glad that you didnt got there with her.

yeah mon, honey can cuss fi tru.. i hate to see her go off on her honey.. he probably learn new cussing words :rofl::rofl:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I commend you Honey for taking the upper road here, cause we all know you's a cussing fool, haha. So I am glad that you didnt got there with her.

yeah mon, honey can cuss fi tru.. i hate to see her go off on her honey.. he probably learn new cussing words :rofl::rofl:

I would hate to see her go off too...I think we would all learn some new cussing words. :rofl:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Jawi don't waste a minute on that because it is a minute of your life you can't get back. You are the only one that really did reach out to BB and even said if you need any help PM me. So for her to post that PM and drag people's name throught the mudd be it through what Eastbound was saying is not worth the energy. You know who you are, your honest opinion is a strenghth that I for one always value. Might not be what we WANT to hear but it what we NEED to hear.

Calm down, take a walk, but just know you are better then this and like Honey said don't stoop to that level.

Yep! What Dillon says!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gill....how exciting. Happy for you, girl.

Ells, don't freak me out about alignments now. I just watched Nostradamus last week or so and the world with end with certain alignments. Dont' want to think about it again!

Is this the galactic alignment thing that will happen in 2012? I was just talking to this Aztec guy about this for hours this past weekend and he studies Mayan calendar and the Mayan calendar ends in 2012...after the alignment. The last time this happened was right before dinos became extinct. Its very scary.

bb..

"who are the azzholes i should watch for".. is what i refer to.. if u beleive people should keep their opinions to themselves, then why ask UNLESS u have a motive..

but u know what my name isn't mentioned, so I will step back, its just that we were having such a good morning b4 all of this..

much love sweetie and be blessed..

You have a point Quana...however Eastbound is a friend of Solsuer and Mrs. Riggan is a friend of Hotlegz. Wakey is my sister. What made Eastbound think that this person couldn't be a friend/co-worker/family member of someone already on the boards?

A lot of people thought it was a troll. So, why would she even go there? I have never had an issue with her. But, she obviously had one with me.

I was getting to go there...

i don't know anyone personally and I don't pm much except for a hi and ssa question now and then, BUT i do know like anybody else that there has been some back and forth between yardies and and some bad blood becuz of it.. some people are able to move on and forgive and forget, but others carry that hurt and misunderstanding..so it go..

my guess is eastbound THOUGHT that she was just helping a victim, same as u when u offered up ur opinion about the way BB was being treated on the board.. she just brought up that bad blood that was still in her heart and that was the mistake, but we are all human, she thought she was on common ground w/ BB after all the B's and cussing BB was doing..

i am sorry that all this happend and it just is shocking to me..

I'm going to watch my language...I'm 38 HOT right now. I have always been opinionated...and will die so. I don't need anyone to speak for me or tell me which side to speak for. You can be my dearest friend or my foe...and I will still give you my honest opinion. Never from a bad place...but how some people take it. I honestly don't even remember having a discussion least known an argument or debate with Eastbound or whoever. So, she fight for her friend I guess...which is the only thing that is making sense to me.

Hotlegz is opinionated and outspoken too...but why does she have to be a *hit talker? What did Marlita do? You know what never mind.

This what I say? I dont even know if I ever spoke to Eastbound. IDK, I'm confused by it all.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Jawi, sis, no guh deh....u si wah mi type di mawnin...I didn't know what was said in the room last night before I responded to an e-mail about interracial marriages, but it pissed the person off...I replied "WHO CARES" their reply to me was that I'm a biatchhhh and I'm a fake a$$ Jamaican...so, to dat person who PM me if u nevah get it mek mi mek it clear again

"guh dead a bush" ar bettah yet..."guh chuck aff a flat bridge", which evah one suits u best

If u wah fi trace smadi no hide behind a new name

gully side

I'm putting those in the bank for future use!

Glad you let it roll off Lawny...sometimes it's hard to do but no use stressing ourselves out when someone else has the problem.

Timeline

Hey Ells the way the California Service Center is moving these days you could be getting your approval soon. Hope so!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline
Hey Ells the way the California Service Center is moving these days you could be getting your approval soon. Hope so!

I wish VSC, would catch the hell up...cho duppy musah friten dem

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I didn't realize you were still waiting for AOS. Man, thats been a long time now.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

They are really moving slow...what is the deal with that they are usually the quick service center.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline

I didn't realize you were still waiting for AOS. Man, thats been a long time now.

Yes, girl. But at least he's here...he starts new classes on Monday. I love living with a neat freak (cause I'm one)...I just love it.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Thanks, me too! I'm trying not to get too excited though cause we all know how that goes. I see already about 8 early November filers got their NOA2 and almost all October filers have theirs soooo....

I'd be stoked if it came so early but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. :no:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.