Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay, a little something to give you a laugh and diffuse some of this nastiness on here....

Bad Day Skiing

OMG he really was exposed!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm not so into astrology that if it says 'don't leave the house or something bad will happen today' that I stay home BUT, I do believe in aspects. In Linda Goodman's book 'Love Signs' (interesting read on compatibility), she states something to the effect of religion and astrology are not necessarily contradictory. Questioning that isn't it possible that God provided the stars and planets as a road map to our lives. She believed so and I think there's some merit to that. Anyway, to get to the point, I believe in enough astrology to use it as a rough guide but don't get too crazy about it. And the point of that is, Mercury is in retrograde right now and that means a lot of miscommunication among other things. This can be a very volatile time for all communications and it seems we are definitely in the midst of it. Just wanted to share some food for thought. Mercury goes direct come February 1 so a few days after that things will hopefully mellow out again.

so maybe i should not talk to RG for a while, cuz we ALWAYS seem to have a misunderstanding and miscommunication, don't need no mercury increasing that risk :rofl::rofl:

Timeline
Okay, a little something to give you a laugh and diffuse some of this nastiness on here....

Bad Day Skiing

OMG he really was exposed!!!

LOL! For some reason it brought to mind the story about the JA guy who couldn't find his teapot and left the U.S. quick! I can't remember who wrote that but I still laugh about it! :rofl:

Filed: Timeline
I have a question regarding the I-134 Affidavit of Support.

Do you really need to have the statement from the bank stating when the account was opened, total amount deposited for the past year and present balance?

I think I remember reading you only need that if you don't have sufficient income. I don't have a problem going to the bank to get it but I was just wondering if anyone was asked for it at their interview who had sufficient income.

Thanks!

Dillon they never asked me for that...but bring it same way. All they took with the I-134 was my tax papers...but just bring everything.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I'm not so into astrology that if it says 'don't leave the house or something bad will happen today' that I stay home BUT, I do believe in aspects. In Linda Goodman's book 'Love Signs' (interesting read on compatibility), she states something to the effect of religion and astrology are not necessarily contradictory. Questioning that isn't it possible that God provided the stars and planets as a road map to our lives. She believed so and I think there's some merit to that. Anyway, to get to the point, I believe in enough astrology to use it as a rough guide but don't get too crazy about it. And the point of that is, Mercury is in retrograde right now and that means a lot of miscommunication among other things. This can be a very volatile time for all communications and it seems we are definitely in the midst of it. Just wanted to share some food for thought. Mercury goes direct come February 1 so a few days after that things will hopefully mellow out again.

so maybe i should not talk to RG for a while, cuz we ALWAYS seem to have a misunderstanding and miscommunication, don't need no mercury increasing that risk :rofl::rofl:

Can you wait till after Feb 1? :lol:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gill....how exciting. Happy for you, girl.

Ells, don't freak me out about alignments now. I just watched Nostradamus last week or so and the world with end with certain alignments. Dont' want to think about it again!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
bb..

"who are the azzholes i should watch for".. is what i refer to.. if u beleive people should keep their opinions to themselves, then why ask UNLESS u have a motive..

but u know what my name isn't mentioned, so I will step back, its just that we were having such a good morning b4 all of this..

much love sweetie and be blessed..

You have a point Quana...however Eastbound is a friend of Solsuer and Mrs. Riggan is a friend of Hotlegz. Wakey is my sister. What made Eastbound think that this person couldn't be a friend/co-worker/family member of someone already on the boards?

A lot of people thought it was a troll. So, why would she even go there? I have never had an issue with her. But, she obviously had one with me.

I was getting to go there...

i don't know anyone personally and I don't pm much except for a hi and ssa question now and then, BUT i do know like anybody else that there has been some back and forth between yardies and and some bad blood becuz of it.. some people are able to move on and forgive and forget, but others carry that hurt and misunderstanding..so it go..

my guess is eastbound THOUGHT that she was just helping a victim, same as u when u offered up ur opinion about the way BB was being treated on the board.. she just brought up that bad blood that was still in her heart and that was the mistake, but we are all human, she thought she was on common ground w/ BB after all the B's and cussing BB was doing..

i am sorry that all this happend and it just is shocking to me..

I'm going to watch my language...I'm 38 HOT right now. I have always been opinionated...and will die so. I don't need anyone to speak for me or tell me which side to speak for. You can be my dearest friend or my foe...and I will still give you my honest opinion. Never from a bad place...but how some people take it. I honestly don't even remember having a discussion least known an argument or debate with Eastbound or whoever. So, she fight for her friend I guess...which is the only thing that is making sense to me.

Hotlegz is opinionated and outspoken too...but why does she have to be a *hit talker? What did Marlita do? You know what never mind.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
ells man.. that was FUNNY..

i would have been like pls hand me a blanket b4 u attempt a rescue.. :oops:

Well it was a good thing it was him and not that kid.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Jawi don't waste a minute on that because it is a minute of your life you can't get back. You are the only one that really did reach out to BB and even said if you need any help PM me. So for her to post that PM and drag people's name throught the mudd be it through what Eastbound was saying is not worth the energy. You know who you are, your honest opinion is a strenghth that I for one always value. Might not be what we WANT to hear but it what we NEED to hear.

Calm down, take a walk, but just know you are better then this and like Honey said don't stoop to that level.

Edited by dillon

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
bb.. i am not sure whats going on, but pm should stay personal.. why are u trying to start drama?? it seems the person was trying to help U, no matter what they said cuz they said it in private.. this isn't necessary is it??

the drama started way before i posted. if this person had a problem with the people she mentioned she should have kept it with them. that's drama!

Well I dont know what I need "to step down' from, so I am not sure what to say to that comment. I do not sidebar talk about people on here. If step down mean, step down from my soap box, then...OK. Whatever. If I speak to much on here then whatever.

As far as the original posts with BB well, like I said, I thought it was a troll. After being on this site and others for so long, there are signs and things that make you just think people are trolling. She didnt say anything mean in a troll sort of way, just seemed that there was alot of stuff missing from her posts which made them stand out as quite abnormal. I think everyone saw that! But when I found it was real well, I backed down from it.

Dont really know what else to say, but keep it moving, cause I aint going no where. I just dont get the step down comment.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Timeline

Jawi, sis, no guh deh....u si wah mi type di mawnin...I didn't know what was said in the room last night before I responded to an e-mail about interracial marriages, but it pissed the person off...I replied "WHO CARES" their reply to me was that I'm a biatchhhh and I'm a fake a$$ Jamaican...so, to dat person who PM me if u nevah get it mek mi mek it clear again

"guh dead a bush" ar bettah yet..."guh chuck aff a flat bridge", which evah one suits u best

If u wah fi trace smadi no hide behind a new name

gully side

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Look here BB, or whatever you care to go by.. i dont know you, have never exchanged words with you and dont care what you do with your SO, seriously... so keep my name out your mouth if you please. I dont make it a habit to start ish with people and have learned that some things should be kept personal so as not to offend. Vj is an excellent source to help with getting thru this process, everyone doesnt have to agree with what you say, and things do get heated and peoples feelings get hurt at times NO love lost, but to get on here and post all that ish...especially when whoever sent you that PM was looking out for your best interest. Im not impressed you called me a ######, i have been called worse and guess what NO love lost, now the ignorant part of me wants to get sucked in and cuss your anonymous cyber space azz out, but im not cause its not worth it. I got enough stress in the real world, than to allow someone i dont know to draw me into a battle. Respond if you want, i could give a flip less, and im not stooping to your level just to cuss you out. Ive said what i need to say!!!!

Peace

I commend you Honey for taking the upper road here, cause we all know you's a cussing fool, haha. So I am glad that you didnt got there with her.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.