Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what does blue slipped mean, return with ppwk?

I think so - I am wondering if they got blue slipped based on DNA or something for A's son - But she said she would give full details when she gets home -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Island!!!! Can't wait to hear about it when she get home. Hope it isn't some big hoop they have to jump through!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

that is good news.. CONGRATS iw and a, its been a long time coming!!!

wonder wat the blueslip was for..

sjb.. that is just precious about damien staring at u and ur hair on the wedding day.. BEAUTIFUL..

jawi.. u gonna have A having to "break somebody off proper like" looking all fine and stuff w/ ur mohawk :rofl: .. omg.. rg can totally relate to the "waiting" he always claims he is gonna give me a head start but he is too fass to abide by his word LOL

Edited by dancehallquana

Timeline
afternoon ladies,

so far so good, my half an eyebrow ( see this mornings post for reference) is still in place, at least the part i drew back on, it hasnt rubbed off, gotta remember to keep my hands off my face...LOL...

Portland glad you got the coupons, i saw converter boxes in walmart for 49.00 dollars so with the coupons that would make them 10 bucks a piece, i can handle that if it works out to being cheaper than paying a cable bill...

i got lost going to a home visit in the crack of michigan because the exit wasnt plowed and full of snow so i got off at the next exit ( bad idea) and got lost...

Now im at red lobster having lunch and mentally prepping myself to leave and go visit my 3 remaining clients at there homes unfortunately one is nasty, well at least her house is, hell she is too.... so im gonna have to hold my breath and not touch nothing, the other is hard of hearing and wont wear her aids so i will be shouting the whole time and the third gives a new meaning to the word MENTALLY ILL,, he is paranoid schizophrenic and is getting worse with each passing day, yesterday he went in the garage of his group home and peed on the floor all while telling his staff to kiss his azz....LOL... so today i must discuss with him about moving him to a new placement....

a so it goes.....( sigh)

If you tell me you are eating those cheesy bisquits, I am going to hate you!!!!

Congrats, Island. Third times a charm!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey lita.. how is the job going for evan..

hi dillon, don't remember if u were on earlier, go sledding yet, remember iw's pointers LOL

Well he hasnt started yet. He fills out the HR forms this Sat, and he is also getting a 2nd job, he'd take a 3rd if he gets it. The 2nd is working for the Nokia Center and Nokia club downtown. Its a graveyard shift so we will see how that works out.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK..U'LL MUTHFUCKERSIN HERE IS A BUNCH OF BITHCES ....U DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL U SENDING MESSAGES TO EASTBOUND..DON'T NOBODY WANNA BE YOUR DAMN FRIEND..DON'T NOBODY CARE OF U AND UR MAN THAT U BARELY KNOW..U, JAHONEY, AND SOLSEUR CAN KISS MY FCKING ASZ STUPIDBITCH...

12581.gif

Timeline

hi dillon, don't remember if u were on earlier, go sledding yet, remember iw's pointers LOL

Well he hasnt started yet. He fills out the HR forms this Sat, and he is also getting a 2nd job, he'd take a 3rd if he gets it. The 2nd is working for the Nokia Center and Nokia club downtown. Its a graveyard shift so we will see how that works out.

MANN.. that is m y only fear.. wanting RG to be hear so desparately and then he has to work graveyard and we never see each other.. i know others have done it, hey u gotta do what u gotta do, but I just don't want to think about it..

good luck my girl

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

THIS RIGHT HERE..U THE ONE SAID NOBODY HERE IS UR FRIEND..SO WHY THE ** U BELIEVED I WAS..STUPIDBITCH!!

"sweetie, i read your post and I want to let you know that people on here are not your friend. They were talking about you on the sly. To suck you teeth is a insult, like hes annoyed with you. Some of the people her mean no harm but some are AZZ holes (excuse the french). I dont know much but i caught on quick. learn as much as you can by reading, because talking will set you up for a battle and the love to double team people. you are new to this and they were having fun with you on your post, because you didn't catch what they were saying ... anytime you see constant patois its not good ....keep your business to yourself and share vauge info if any ,,, they know what suckin teeth means so y would they tell u to ask him ... they are from jamaica and they know...

try youtube to learn patois. learn it quick , so if you are around him you know what he is saying. teeth sucking is a bad sign... not trying to scare you or discourge you just trying to give the help you are asking for.

I figured as much that's why I stopped posting, and took my story down. Thanx for the heads up. I appreciate it. Who are the AZZ holes I should watch out for? I didn't see a lot of patois, but thanks for schooling me quick. I don't care what those b*tches have to say abut me and my man. I hold my head high and step tall. F them hoes!

i feel you , you have to ,,, hot legs is a sh*% talker, jawi is a band Wagoner, and marlita needs to sit the hell down. Sus means well but she gets in where she its in. that’s why when marlita came in she asked what’s going on? and do she need to speak her mind. i found it odd that they were all in another room. we(me and my co worker are both on here) got a phone call from another VJer to read what they messy azzes were doing . Go back and read how they summed up ur blog to another member" newbie asking for help and that your seen him only twice and you were filing for him and talking about marriage" that’s your buziness and they have no say so on your life.

I keep my Jamaica business to myself , don’t get me wrong they all can help with filing questions they know what to do but don't ask for counseling , they sidebar and talk about people. I had a run in with them because I told them they act like soap opera queens. I don’t care f**k them.

So be careful, don’t leave and enjoy... had to look out for my fellow Atl ian. I’m in Decatur off Candler for now...

have a great day!!! "

12581.gif

Timeline
If you tell me you are eating those cheesy bisquits, I am going to hate you!!!!

:lol: I know right?! She deserves it though having to deal with what she has to! Have you ever tried to make Bisquick cheesy biscuits? Not quite the same but you can get pretty close and it's fairly easy.

Timeline

Just when we were in Michigan over Christmas. There hasn't been any snow in St Louis to go sledding. THANK GOD!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

bb.. i am not sure whats going on, but pm should stay personal.. why are u trying to start drama?? it seems the person was trying to help U, no matter what they said cuz they said it in private.. this isn't necessary is it??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.