SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wha gwaan yardies..

i am sleepy.. went dancing last night and then washed my hair.. i got up this morning and i have been vexed w/ this last 3 or 4 inches of relaxed hair so.. I CUT IT OFF.. yes, i did..

Its so much easier having one texture of hair.. now I am sitting fat w/a 4 inch curly fro LOL.. of course i am getting mixed opinions, but I love my natural self..

be blessed

mornin ms afro puff. mek sure no bird nah set roost inna u head.one time i was standing under a tree talking to a friend and a black bird relieve itself inna mi head. well mi hear sey a goodluck so mi stop freak out and wait till be go home fi wash it out.

and she a tell me seh mi a country

:rofl: :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wha gwaan yardies..

i am sleepy.. went dancing last night and then washed my hair.. i got up this morning and i have been vexed w/ this last 3 or 4 inches of relaxed hair so.. I CUT IT OFF.. yes, i did..

Its so much easier having one texture of hair.. now I am sitting fat w/a 4 inch curly fro LOL.. of course i am getting mixed opinions, but I love my natural self..

be blessed

I know its a relieve, i grow mines out for about 6months then went for the big chop..... but it was so short that I work a wig for a week, until I got used to it. Now I wish it was short cause twisting everyweek takes too much time out my live.... So now I go back and forth with trying to decide if I am going to lock it....

I almost permed it on Monday cause it needed retwisting and my friend didnt want to help me and I was not in the mood to do it by myself.... but she finally gave in..... Thank God!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Jawi - You're truly blessed. I wish you a quick and painless visa journey.

Me too, Jawi. Good luck to you.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
wha gwaan yardies..

be blessed

I know its a relieve, i grow mines out for about 6months then went for the big chop..... but it was so short that I work a wig for a week, until I got used to it. Now I wish it was short cause twisting everyweek takes too much time out my live.... So now I go back and forth with trying to decide if I am going to lock it....

I almost permed it on Monday cause it needed retwisting and my friend didnt want to help me and I was not in the mood to do it by myself.... but she finally gave in..... Thank God!

PA, the first time I grew out my hair it took almost 3 years. I regretted the day I ever put a relaxer in my hair, but I got tired of pressing it. My hair was always straight, it was just too much hair and lord help me if humidity hit it. Before I had a relaxer and I'd go home as soon as those doors open in Mobay I turned into a bush monkey. My grandmother would say, mine, mine a which daylight duppy you a try frighten.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mike epps is coming to Dtown nxt week, he is just so so to me in movies, but i heard his stand up is HILARIOUS, anybody ever see him..

i think I am gonna get tickets..

i did i saw him in chicago. he was good but ricky smiley was the bomb

Timeline
Evening yardie crew............hope everyone is well. Just stopped in to hail y'all. My computer at home is broke :angry: right now and I have been too busy with school :wacko: and missing my honey :wub: ! Hope to get the computer fixed by the weekend. My filing day is coming this weekend, so everyone send me your positive vibes that I don't F*%K up my paperwork and it goes smoothly!

ok i will pray that you don't F**K up your paperwork :innocent:

I knew of all people you would help me out!!! ;)

You will be fine LD. Hang in there.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I need to cut my hair very badly - I just went online to the local radio station site - they do this holiday spectacular w/ half price gift certificates - So now they are in clearance mode, and I got 2 $100 certificates to a high end salon in town for $25 each!!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Evening yardie crew............hope everyone is well. Just stopped in to hail y'all. My computer at home is broke :angry: right now and I have been too busy with school :wacko: and missing my honey :wub: ! Hope to get the computer fixed by the weekend. My filing day is coming this weekend, so everyone send me your positive vibes that I don't F*%K up my paperwork and it goes smoothly!

ok i will pray that you don't F**K up your paperwork :innocent:

JW...mi ago tell Mr. J...fab mouth

mi just a repeat what she want prayer for.mrslady we have your back. so how was the vacation? or when u going down for your vac? answer the one that applies

Both apply...I just got a week ago and it was fabulous.....and I am going back in April for a few days.

once you go black you can't go back :goofy:

I hate that saying.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
wakey.. u are a complete fool talking bout arangatang baby!!!

girl.. i got the biggest forehead so I refused to cut my hair off, just wore twists and rollersets, but it has grown to a pretty good size afro so i am ready for my coming out party (i am always thinking of a reason for a party LOL)

jakes.. dont scare me like that girl.. now I am gonna be all anxious looking up in the sky for birds :huh::lol:

:rofl:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

GIRL.. i have a container of perm at home that i looked at just about every week LOL.. u think i would have thrown it away to fight temptation LOL.. DONT do it portland, Hang on my girl

the beautician that helps me w/ my hair does the locs so u can go back to a fro whenever u want.. see i though the only thing u could do was cut them off when u got tired of them (not much natural hair here in TX) i might try too, cuz i LOVE hers..

how does honey like ur natural hair??

Timeline
I need to cut my hair very badly - I just went online to the local radio station site - they do this holiday spectacular w/ half price gift certificates - So now they are in clearance mode, and I got 2 $100 certificates to a high end salon in town for $25 each!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!

what a blessing and right when u need it..

why don't u get the victoria beckham cut sus.. get divafied at ur ritzy salon..

Timeline

I'll be back in a bit ladies..I have to get on a call with the boss..

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

GIRL.. i have a container of perm at home that i looked at just about every week LOL.. u think i would have thrown it away to fight temptation LOL.. DONT do it portland, Hang on my girl

the beautician that helps me w/ my hair does the locs so u can go back to a fro whenever u want.. see i though the only thing u could do was cut them off when u got tired of them (not much natural hair here in TX) i might try too, cuz i LOVE hers..

how does honey like ur natural hair??

Man, If I can have that option I would definatly lock it... I may have to take a trip and come see your stylist.... He likes it when its twisted and the first two or three days when I undo the twist and wear it wild after that he says i look pop down..... :angry: He think I should lock it but I like having options you know..

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
mike epps is coming to Dtown nxt week, he is just so so to me in movies, but i heard his stand up is HILARIOUS, anybody ever see him..

i think I am gonna get tickets..

i did i saw him in chicago. he was good but ricky smiley was the bomb

REALLY.. i like ricky smiley's prank calls, he reminds me of that crazy goofy friend always cracking jokes..wid his COUNTRY self.. FUNNY..

i like chris rock and kat williams, a friend told me tony rock was the bomb, she wanted to go back the next day and see him again..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.