SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
good evening ladies stop in for a sec, how is everyone doing tonight

Hey Nelly, how was your day?

Hey loves, my day was good didnt work to hard, how was your day?

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay, Was something deleted? Because the first statement that brought up race that I saw was the one from Jakeswife - I'm confused....

ok i just made a joke about mrslady vacation. it wasn't meant to be offensive or racist.besides it's a well known cliche' ""once you go black you can't go back""

Understood - But it's one of those well known cliche that perpetuates the stereotype and needs to die a quick death - Because the more people make jokes like that, the more some ignorant fools out there will believe it to be the truth - I could spend hours ranting about the comments I have heard / the experiences I have had, but I won't -

I don't think you meant harm by it JW - but it's one of those things that I can't stand - I have no tolerance when people treat people differently bc of race, disability, whatever - and as long as people fling statements like that around as jokes, it will keep happening because people will continue to think it's okay.

ok to be very very very very very very very specific i was talking about something of a sexual nature. nuttin fi do wid race even though black was mentioned. black man= big dingdong. yes it's a stereotype but a funny one

Filed: Timeline
lawd ave mercy Jake , ells and nells...wah oonuh a do up til afta 1am...

I just tried a recipe that didn't go as planned. I was going to make coconut candy based on a recipe on-line. Directions were 3 cups sugar, 1 cup milk & 3 cups coconut. Boil sugar & milk until thin syrup forms, add coconut until mixture thickens, spoon out on cookie sheet w/wax paper. Well, the darn mixture never thickened properly so I just started spooning. It's blobs of coconut steeped in sugar milk syrup. Maybe it will harden a bit when it cools....oh well, you win some, you lose some! :rolleyes:

Brown sugar? Did you chop up fresh coconut? Conconut drops those are. Love those.

use the milk from the coconut Ells

if this is chopped up coconut pieces it's drops but if it's shredded it's coconut cake

nuh hate the late nite chat get mi a (L) a nells turn but mi a lef har alone tonite fi chat tu harself, no tell har

jakes so i see how you going to do me :bonk:

no my girl how mi fi leave you heartless

yes you left me we were suppose to get them tonite now who am i going to chat with :angry:

you ladies can really talk i have like 20 something pages to read

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay, Was something deleted? Because the first statement that brought up race that I saw was the one from Jakeswife - I'm confused....

ok i just made a joke about mrslady vacation. it wasn't meant to be offensive or racist.besides it's a well known cliche' ""once you go black you can't go back""

Understood - But it's one of those well known cliche that perpetuates the stereotype and needs to die a quick death - Because the more people make jokes like that, the more some ignorant fools out there will believe it to be the truth - I could spend hours ranting about the comments I have heard / the experiences I have had, but I won't -

I don't think you meant harm by it JW - but it's one of those things that I can't stand - I have no tolerance when people treat people differently bc of race, disability, whatever - and as long as people fling statements like that around as jokes, it will keep happening because people will continue to think it's okay.

Here! Here! Touche Sir P*ssycat!!! :rofl: :rofl: :thumbs:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

I agree Sus, and I commented b/c I just saw where Mrslady was heading with that statement she made. I think her statement too would send ignorant ppl into a frenzy..and run with it. I was just trying to point out her mistake in what she said..

Thnx Nells

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
lawd ave mercy Jake , ells and nells...wah oonuh a do up til afta 1am...

I just tried a recipe that didn't go as planned. I was going to make coconut candy based on a recipe on-line. Directions were 3 cups sugar, 1 cup milk & 3 cups coconut. Boil sugar & milk until thin syrup forms, add coconut until mixture thickens, spoon out on cookie sheet w/wax paper. Well, the darn mixture never thickened properly so I just started spooning. It's blobs of coconut steeped in sugar milk syrup. Maybe it will harden a bit when it cools....oh well, you win some, you lose some! :rolleyes:

Brown sugar? Did you chop up fresh coconut? Conconut drops those are. Love those.

use the milk from the coconut Ells

if this is chopped up coconut pieces it's drops but if it's shredded it's coconut cake

nuh hate the late nite chat get mi a (L) a nells turn but mi a lef har alone tonite fi chat tu harself, no tell har

jakes so i see how you going to do me :bonk:

no my girl how mi fi leave you heartless

yes you left me we were suppose to get them tonite now who am i going to chat with :angry:

you ladies can really talk i have like 20 something pages to read

well ells was the one who told me i got the heart mi never know. if i could tei the words back so that we get the heart together i would. a lie mi a tell mi love mi (L)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thank you Sus! That is exactly why I love and respect you so much! I pray that you join me quickly in the process too. You are still waiting on DJ's divorce decree right?

Love you too! Yes, we are still waiting for the *$$&*#@^#*@^&^$&^*&*@^&*#*@*@&^$*@)#(*@#)(@$)(*#@)$@BUMBACLAAAAAT attorney to do what he needs to do (can you tell I have had it? LOL). I think we are going K3, though :whistle: Hopefully Feb or March.

roollllliiiinnnnnnn!!!!! I feel you girl. Why can't you prepare his divorce settlement? Have the papers already been filed with the courts? Were they filed in Jamaica or the States?

I wish I could - they were filed there - We managed to track down the ex - he tried to get her to file them here and offered to pay, she couldn't be bothered - Why the stupid B********* paid an attorney to draft them all and then never filed is beyond me, it would have been done in a month - So he had to hire an attorney down there to do it all - it should be done, the attorney is lazy - he's getting on him now, after our fight I think he sees the light of day - In some ways it's been a good thing bc we slowed down the process and really have spent a lot more time together dealing with stuff and it has made our relationship ALOT stronger - But I am at a point of enough is enough!

I told DJ I am not coming back to JA until it's final (of course, I check flights multiple times a day, lol)

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cold and Lonely :crying:

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

Okay, FL ooman - chat to the rest of us about cold when you hit -10 degrees, lol!

I can relate on the lonely part though ((((hugs))))))

Timeline

ok to be very very very very very very very specific i was talking about something of a sexual nature. nuttin fi do wid race even though black was mentioned. black man= big dingdong. yes it's a stereotype but a funny one

Timeline

Okay, FL ooman - chat to the rest of us about cold when you hit -10 degrees, lol!

I can relate on the lonely part though ((((hugs))))))

I usually try not to complain about the weather but Orlando is going down to 20 tonight thats cold for us :huh:

Its times like this when I miss my big, strong, warm, hansome man 20 days and counting :dance:

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
I usually try not to complain about the weather but Orlando is going down to 20 tonight thats cold for us :huh:

Its times like this when I miss my big, strong, warm, hansome man 20 days and counting :dance:

dang u lucky thing u..mi jealous :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

It is really a stereotype though Jakes cause if I told you about my ex and him insy weeney little bitty self you would laugh. :lol:

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

I can relate to that - I was on the phone w. DJ the other night all bundled in blankets, and all I could think was how nice it would be if he were bundled there with me :cry:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.