SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh yeah, nice new pics Kimmy! Kimora is almost the spittin' image of you in that picture! Lookin' all sassy and everything! ;)

Thnx ell..u waan si har a while ago Brandy song came on..she jump"ooo dats my song" ..i'm like but a wah dis fawda..look wah mi come witness..hehee

Thnx..LS...if u coulda ongly si di yeye wata just b4 dis yah pic..u know mi neva realize seh kashi corsage was messed up..hehhee

what a time fi see it. well fix it and post the picture again

:rofl: heheehe..ok..wait ..mi a go fix it a come back..u ago wait?

so tre lef without telling me what the hell she mean. kimmy bruk it down fi mi

lawd jake wat a task u gimme yah now..u knoa mi ave a very hard time readin lawny patwaahhh..casue dat dere a no patwah not patois..LMAO..mi no si di post..weh it deh?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Watch out opening that door Jakeswife......some people on here are touchy about inter-racial relationships..........

well f###k them my back broad

Damm what did I miss, im too lazy tonight to go back and read

nuttin yet..mi tink it did a go start.. :whistle:

Thnx..LS...if u coulda ongly si di yeye wata just b4 dis yah pic..u know mi neva realize seh kashi corsage was messed up..hehhee

Now that i look you nose is a little red but you still beautiful, am gonna cry too cant wait

girl..mi yeye dem squinge up even more dan usual..an dem already squingy..O an figet mi did 5mths preggo..EMOTIONS!!

Since you were replying to me about this subject, I hope that you are not waiting on something to start with me.

event.png

Timeline
Oh yeah, nice new pics Kimmy! Kimora is almost the spittin' image of you in that picture! Lookin' all sassy and everything! ;)

Thnx ell..u waan si har a while ago Brandy song came on..she jump"ooo dats my song" ..i'm like but a wah dis fawda..look wah mi come witness..hehee

what a time fi see it. well fix it and post the picture again

:rofl: heheehe..ok..wait ..mi a go fix it a come back..u ago wait?

so tre lef without telling me what the hell she mean. kimmy bruk it down fi mi

lawd jake wat a task u gimme yah now..u knoa mi ave a very hard time readin lawny patwaahhh..casue dat dere a no patwah not patois..LMAO..mi no si di post..weh it deh?

look on page 97 or 98 cause me waan know

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL! Kids are too darn funny!

i know..ELLS YUH BATTY BIG ENUH...everytime mi si it..mi waan sidung..LMFAO !!

:rofl::rofl: Yea you do have a budunkadunk ells but thats a good thing :yes:

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

:rofl: Why it mek you waan sidung??

cause that's where her eye go first. right to you bumper. just like when you see water running, u feel like u want pee

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl::rofl: Yea you do have a budunkadunk ells but thats a good thing :yes:

Tanks everybody! I grew it myself! :lol:

cause that's where her eye go first. right to you bumper. just like when you see water running, u feel like u want pee

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline
This is a conversation I don't have, so I don't know why. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I leave it at that. BTW-your kids are too cute..the baby is getting so big so fast! I miss those days.

ok, why not...u kinda opened the door IMO..and thnx..she is getting big

I feel like entertaining the conversation keeps the problem alive. You are right I guess about me opening the door, but I didn't want to be the one fielding the comments about me being white, stealing "their" men, stick to my own, he is disgracing his color, blah blah blah....I've heard it all before! That list can go on. I don't come here to offend anyone, and when I do I immediately apologize because it isn't my intention. Again, offending anyone was not my intention. But I have seen post about color, people flaunting, etc. Not naming because I don't really remember who, but it was here!

I've been here a little longer than you, and I missed this one. I don't remember any Black woman on VJ saying anything about a White woman stealing their man or for White women to stick to their own. i have seen us supporting a lot of interracial relationships on VJ...actually they tend to outnumber the Black/Jamaican or Jamaican/Jamaican relationships here. You may have heard it all before...just not on VJ...but you opened this can up tonight. I am a Black woman on VJ and I am offended. I for one am happy that you are with you man...he is not my type...but hey there is someone for everyone right. You need to be sure of who said what before you post that you saw the conversation.

I have never had a problem with inter-racial relationships. I do have a problem with White women thinking Jamaican men are somehow different from other Black men because they are exotic or have an accent. I think those women are fake and into the latest dating fad...has nothing to do with them being White.

If you have a problem...speak it...but don't try to be sarcastic and think noone will respond to the sarcaism. That's tacky.

See I said I was turning over a new leaf this year....there goes that resolution! Bridle my tongue...get thee behind Satan!!!!!

If this happened in PM, it should stay in PM.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
KK, I'm not surprised. Men and women have to ask questions that's why is important not to rush into things. Sometimes it doesn't matter, some women or men choose to deal with it after they found out. I'm not sure if you were in the room when my cousin went to Rebel Salute last year to be with her fiance and he was acting strange the entire trip...she returned a few weeks later unexpectdely and well, him and his pregnant girlfriend was living in HER HOUSE...that was a turning point for her. She knew something was wrong or something didn't feel right and she acted on it. Like my aunt always we "WOMEN" make the best detectives.

I have always told people that I dated that I dig dirt for a living - so trying to lie is not a good thing. DJ and I are in the same boat as you, Jawi - I had a prior K1, he had a K3 - He cancelled it and didn't attend the interview, I cancelled mine - we have talked ad nauseum about this subject. One of the things I respect about him is how open he is with me on things - I think he is the first man I have been with who truly shows all his emotions and shares with me. It's one of the things that makes us stronger. Hopefully, I will be joining you in the wait soon -

Evening yardie crew............hope everyone is well. Just stopped in to hail y'all. My computer at home is broke :angry: right now and I have been too busy with school :wacko: and missing my honey :wub: ! Hope to get the computer fixed by the weekend. My filing day is coming this weekend, so everyone send me your positive vibes that I don't F*%K up my paperwork and it goes smoothly!

ok i will pray that you don't F**K up your paperwork :innocent:

JW...mi ago tell Mr. J...fab mouth

mi just a repeat what she want prayer for.mrslady we have your back. so how was the vacation? or when u going down for your vac? answer the one that applies

Both apply...I just got a week ago and it was fabulous.....and I am going back in April for a few days.

once you go black you can't go back :goofy:

Watch out opening that door Jakeswife......some people on here are touchy about inter-racial relationships..........not that I personally care. I obviously approve :thumbs: but there are some people who are still stuck in the stone ages and will jump all over that. For me....going back is never an option! :blush:

Well, not being stuck in the stone ages, but I will address it - I personally HATE statements like that because they perpetuate the stereotype - Which is just not true - I have dated black, white, spanish, indian,..... I date who I am attracted to based on what they are, not the color of their skin - I just happened to fall in love with a Jamaican, trust me, I wasn't looking for it, and fought it for a long time. I don't think it has anything to do with being stuck in the stone ages or being touchy about IR relationships - that type of statement shows touchiness about IR relationships - which is why people get defensive when they hear that.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

:rofl: Why it mek you waan sidung??

hahhaa..cause i see is chair..LMAO

Watch out opening that door Jakeswife......some people on here are touchy about inter-racial relationships..........

well f###k them my back broad

Damm what did I miss, im too lazy tonight to go back and read

nuttin yet..mi tink it did a go start.. :whistle:

Now that i look you nose is a little red but you still beautiful, am gonna cry too cant wait

girl..mi yeye dem squinge up even more dan usual..an dem already squingy..O an figet mi did 5mths preggo..EMOTIONS!!

Since you were replying to me about this subject, I hope that you are not waiting on something to start with me.

hmm..i don't wait on anything to start with anyone..if i feel i need to make a comment I WILL..no one is holding my mouth or my fingers rather..u made a comment i asked questions..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
KK, I'm not surprised. Men and women have to ask questions that's why is important not to rush into things. Sometimes it doesn't matter, some women or men choose to deal with it after they found out. I'm not sure if you were in the room when my cousin went to Rebel Salute last year to be with her fiance and he was acting strange the entire trip...she returned a few weeks later unexpectdely and well, him and his pregnant girlfriend was living in HER HOUSE...that was a turning point for her. She knew something was wrong or something didn't feel right and she acted on it. Like my aunt always we "WOMEN" make the best detectives.

I have always told people that I dated that I dig dirt for a living - so trying to lie is not a good thing. DJ and I are in the same boat as you, Jawi - I had a prior K1, he had a K3 - He cancelled it and didn't attend the interview, I cancelled mine - we have talked ad nauseum about this subject. One of the things I respect about him is how open he is with me on things - I think he is the first man I have been with who truly shows all his emotions and shares with me. It's one of the things that makes us stronger. Hopefully, I will be joining you in the wait soon -

Evening yardie crew............hope everyone is well. Just stopped in to hail y'all. My computer at home is broke :angry: right now and I have been too busy with school :wacko: and missing my honey :wub: ! Hope to get the computer fixed by the weekend. My filing day is coming this weekend, so everyone send me your positive vibes that I don't F*%K up my paperwork and it goes smoothly!

ok i will pray that you don't F**K up your paperwork :innocent:

JW...mi ago tell Mr. J...fab mouth

mi just a repeat what she want prayer for.mrslady we have your back. so how was the vacation? or when u going down for your vac? answer the one that applies

Both apply...I just got a week ago and it was fabulous.....and I am going back in April for a few days.

once you go black you can't go back :goofy:

Watch out opening that door Jakeswife......some people on here are touchy about inter-racial relationships..........not that I personally care. I obviously approve :thumbs: but there are some people who are still stuck in the stone ages and will jump all over that. For me....going back is never an option! :blush:

Well, not being stuck in the stone ages, but I will address it - I personally HATE statements like that because they perpetuate the stereotype - Which is just not true - I have dated black, white, spanish, indian,..... I date who I am attracted to based on what they are, not the color of their skin - I just happened to fall in love with a Jamaican, trust me, I wasn't looking for it, and fought it for a long time. I don't think it has anything to do with being stuck in the stone ages or being touchy about IR relationships - that type of statement shows touchiness about IR relationships - which is why people get defensive when they hear that.

Thank you Sus! That is exactly why I love and respect you so much! I pray that you join me quickly in the process too. You are still waiting on DJ's divorce decree right?

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Okay, Was something deleted? Because the first statement that brought up race that I saw was the one from Jakeswife - I'm confused....

ok i just made a joke about mrslady vacation. it wasn't meant to be offensive or racist.besides it's a well known cliche' ""once you go black you can't go back""

Edited by jakeswife

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.