48 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline

Yup it does

And now she is trying to get a job and move closer to us

today she send over 10 sms to him

ARRRGGGGG

He doesn't get how it bugs me

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Did I get this right? The child is not his? So why is he having to pay to see the child? If it's not his child, he should just tell her that it's okay, he doesn't want to see the child anymore and see what she does then?

People like this, you cannot get rid of them without involving police. Report the harassment and stalking to the police and maybe she will stop??? :unsure:

Why doesn't he change his phone number to a new number and NOT give her the information?

Have you tried talking to her? Woman to woman? Does she know he's married to you? It sounds odd that she thinks she can get him back when he's already married to someone else (you). She probably just wants to stay near him and keep taking his money. I have seen this happen over and over and over to lots of men.

Timeline

notime4haterz' date='Jan 18 2009, 03:44 PM' post='2567638'

Did I get this right? The child is not his? YESSo why is he having to pay to see the child? If it's not his child, he should just tell her that it's okay, he doesn't want to see the child anymore and see what she does then? The Problem is he does want to see him and considers him his own!

People like this, you cannot get rid of them without involving police. Report the harassment and stalking to the police and maybe she will stop??? :unsure:

I know but since me not in US yet, We are afraid she do something or they to do something with my immigration process

Why doesn't he change his phone number to a new number and NOT give her the information? Well he has giving the number out to allot of people work related so can't really change it at this point

Have you tried talking to her?

She doesn't understand reason and quite frankly gives woman a bad name

Woman to woman? Does she know he's married to you? YES SHE DOES, Before we got married and when we got married, She calls me all kids of bad names and not to mention she has in her head that he is only with me for S**. I been called Sk***, Pig, W*****, you name it. She said also she will do anything to get him back. It sounds odd that she thinks she can get him back when he's already married to someone else (you). She still thinks he she can, she is really delusional, she changes her mind about him seeing the kid in a few minutes, you never know what she would do next. She really thinks he will leave me to go back to her or sneak around with her She probably just wants to stay near him and keep taking his money. That too I think she want more money, he has given her allot in the past while he didn't have too, he is a nice guy and she took advantage of that, still trying to and she hates me because she thinks i am the reason he wont be with her or give her any money I have seen this happen over and over and over to lots of men.

So I am still here and it is making things hard, and right now she is a couple of hours away and she thinks I am in the us already ooh get this she thinks I am in the US and not working and how dear I not work, i need to work so he have money to give her and not spend it on me!

So if she comes closer she will find out, she was trying to get him to meet her today and yesterday

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

10/3 Medical PASSED!

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
So I am still here and it is making things hard, and right now she is a couple of hours away and she thinks I am in the us already ooh get this she thinks I am in the US and not working and how dear I not work, i need to work so he have money to give her and not spend it on me!

So if she comes closer she will find out, she was trying to get him to meet her today and yesterday

OMG!! I am surprised you are still able to keep your sanity around you...Having your hubby miles away is hard enuf without having to deal with a desperate EX.

It's great that she think you are in the US...try to keep it that way as much as possible.

As notime4haterz said your hubby should just try calling her bluff. Goodluck I hope you guys can sort her out soon.

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

stopping in at the end of the party to say HEY GUYS!!! :D

i hope tuesday is VERY eventful

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

The issue with my husband is he says he will ignore her, but she keeps calling or sms

and he replies on occasions

SO yeah add this to the burden of waiting, it is bad

He says that i should not let her run our lives

yet he stated that if she ends up taken the job and worse move to the same apartment complex we will move

yet we where the first there, i like it there and i don't want to move (she runs our life) because she might knock on our door

But We are trying to keep it from her finding out me not in US

The kid does know, but keeps it to himself

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

10/3 Medical PASSED!

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

OK, I'm reading the posts about the ex-husbands.... I know about this ####### all too well.

I have an ex husband that is SO bitter. He can't even look at me if we are in the same room. I am the one who left him. He can't seem to get over it. He is an angry man. He went into another relationship about a week after we broke up. Stayed with that girl for about 3 years. Shortly after my daughter had her brain surgery, he left that girl and married this other girl out of the blue. ( she is more manly than he is ) He talks SH*T to me all the time. He tells me I am a terrible mother, he tells me I need a shrink... blah blah blah... BUt I am the one who doesn't have a problem with him. I was over him the minute he walked out the door ( 2004) He is the one who can't seem to leave me alone.

I had to call the police on him a few times. The last time, the officer had to call him and tell him he can't call me names in e-mail or otherwise because he can be charged with harrassment by communication. He still conintues to bother me. Every week its something new. He tries to tell me I can't fly to Cosat Rica, He tries to say he pays my mortgage with the support he pays. ( which is less than half of my mortgage payment by the way) HE even asked for a detailed monthly report of every dollar he gives me per month. HA HA He is soooooo crazy. He is the controlling type ( the reason I divorced him in the first place) He still wants to control everything I do.

He doesn't like sharing our daughter. I think he had this master plan to try and take my daughter from me. When I married my husband he had a fit. I think he was trying to say I was a single mom and he was married. AHHHH I'm just so tired of dealing with him. every week he has a new issue he has to harrass me about.

The end of December, he got laid off from his job. Now he is trying to reduce his child support. I have to take a day off from work on Feb 24th to go fight with him in from of a hearing officer.

My ex will only communicate with me through e-mail. He is so nasty ( even in writing) He has an English degree, so he uses really big words to try and intimidate me. I saved every one. I think I have around 4000 e-mails from him. Funny thing is.... His e-mails prove that he is the crazy one. I used to get all nuts when he started on me. I always felt like I had to explain myself.... I tell my husband he is causing problems.. He asks me why I put up with him. I don't start anything and I try and ignore him because I don't want problems with immigration or the courts etc...

It is really a shame that I have to deal with him even though I am divorced. I am so over him. Its him that can't let things go. I have had several people tell me that he still loves me, otherwise he wouldn't be so bitter. I don't think that is the case but people insist. ( even mutual friends we had)

My ex doesn't understand that he is the one damaging our daughter by all the hateful things he says about me. It sucks that she has to know he has so much anger towards me. My daughter has told me that she only wants to live with me and doesn't want to stay with him and she can't stand his new wife. He has convinced himself that she is better off with him ( that is just the kind of person he is) He gets something in his head and convinces himself he is the only person who is right. Nobody else can have a say and his opinions are facts.

I'm sure I will go to work this morning and find another one of his famous e-mails. Every week it is something new. He questions my daughter and tries to find something to bug me about. I have learned that his words are only words. In one ear and out the other. I know I am a great mom. He is just an angry person. I just don't understand why he needs to control me when he has a new wife to control...

It is really hard to deal with a person who is constantly putting you down and nagging and accusing you of made up things. It sucks having to be on your toes 100% of the time because somebody might turn things around and make you look bad. I am tired of looking over my shoulder every minute to make sure my ex-husband isn't watching. When my husband is here I will start to fight back. I definately don't need to take his abuse.

Edited by esposadetucho

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Technically I guess we're still in weekend mode...

WOW! I don't know what to tell you ladies. Why do people do this? They make a person miserable to the point that they divorce...yet then they don't let you go? I really don't get it.

When I got my divorce from my ex...I swore to myself that I would never look back. Never EVER. I swore that even if I was never able to remarry, I would not give him the satisfaction of thinking that I still wanted him. I don't know...don't these people have any pride? Acting all pathetic and desperate to remain in their ex's lives???

Aruba Dolphin, I really think your husband should consider filing a police report.

(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F) (A dozen roses for my friends) :)

Yes, it is pathetic. I paid ALOT of money for the EX to be in front of HUSBAND. I am still paying the divorce lawyer off. He got most of my inheritance because he moved the money into his account and I had no access to it. He paid all his debts with my money.

Its ok because the money I paid for my divorce was well worth it. Now I just want to know who I pay to get him off my back and out of my life. We have one daughter to raise together. He needs to learn to not be so angry and he needs to realize he's not the boss of me. HA HA !!

Maybe he's mad because I don't pay any mind to him and I don't care what he does in his life

Anyway, I have to go call my beautiful husband and say GOOD MORNING. He's waiting for my call.

BEST OF ALL ... I'm flying to Costa Rica to see him on the 31st... I CAN'T WAIT !!!!

Edited by esposadetucho

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Yes, it is pathetic. I paid ALOT of money for the EX to be in front of HUSBAND. I am still paying the divorce lawyer off. He got most of my inheritance because he moved the money into his account and I had no access to it. He paid all his debts with my money.

Its ok because the money I paid for my divorce was well worth it. Now I just want to know who I pay to get him off my back and out of my life. We have one daughter to raise together. He needs to learn to not be so angry and he needs to realize he's not the boss of me. HA HA !!

Maybe he's mad because I don't pay any mind to him and I don't care what he does in his life

Anyway, I have to go call my beautiful husband and say GOOD MORNING. He's waiting for my call.

BEST OF ALL ... I'm flying to Costa Rica to see him on the 31st... I CAN'T WAIT !!!!

Thank you for the best wishes everyone, Its our 2nd time around, but this time, all is cleared up and ready to re-file with USCIS.

We know we have a long journey ahead of us, but its easier to get thru it with great people here on VJ, and knowing one day this year my husband and I will be under the same roof. I know I wont sleep on the plane, but knowing I will be able to spend 2 days with him this weeks makes me get thru the next 24 hours. Plus I get one more single girl kiss from him before our marriage.

Thank you again all, I sure did miss being here on VJ when we withdrew our petitions.

See ya when I come back. BYE .......

2Lovers

67kx7t6sli3t.png

Timeline

Thank you for the best wishes everyone, Its our 2nd time around, but this time, all is cleared up and ready to re-file with USCIS.

We know we have a long journey ahead of us, but its easier to get thru it with great people here on VJ, and knowing one day this year my husband and I will be under the same roof. I know I wont sleep on the plane, but knowing I will be able to spend 2 days with him this weeks makes me get thru the next 24 hours. Plus I get one more single girl kiss from him before our marriage.

Thank you again all, I sure did miss being here on VJ when we withdrew our petitions.

See ya when I come back. BYE .......

Oh I forgot to address a question: of why file for a K3 and not a K1, due to the fact since Mohand and I were married Nov. 2007 but our marriage was invalid "i did not know this till June 2008" anyways, I took his name when I married him, drivers license, S.S. card, banking, credit cards all changed to his name. So Im afraid I will confuse USICS if I file for K1 useing his name, cause Im still useing his name, and I can, cause im not useing it for criminal or fraulent cause, "my lawyer told me that". So thats it, afraid I will confuse USCIS at time of filing. Supervisor at Paris embassy Immigrant Visa section said file under your name your useing and write a explanation letter. I'm a bit nervous doing that. Last thing we want is another delay.

2Lovers

67kx7t6sli3t.png

Timeline

Your lawyer will know better than us. I think if USCIS is the one that said your marriage is "invalid" then that means by their standards you are still single and would be able to apply for K-1. However, I don't know the whole story, so I can't say. Also, there might be problems depending on why they felt the marriage was invalid (or there might not be any problems at all). Best to listen to the lawyer on this one.

Best of luck. Have a safe and comfortable journey! We'll be here when you come back a married lady! :D

Timeline

:yes: My ex husband lived off of me also. He never worked. True, he never took money from me, but he never contributed to our expenses either. He had it made though. We used to travel around the world and he had a very comfortable existence until the very end. Like I said, we don't bother with each other. When I hear other people's stories, I'm grateful that he's not that kind of person. On the contrary, if you were to go to him and ask him about me, till this day he would tell you only good things about me. When we divorced the imam told me that my ex had nothing but good to say about me. LOL before I could answer my brother started yelling at the imam about everything and I just left it alone. :lol: I have a couple of friends and co-workers who are always being harassed by their ex's. I think once your husband is here and there is another MAN that will be there to defend you, your ex will back off.

Timeline

Well the lawyer is a family law lawyer. Anyways, no my marriage was invalid, due to the fact. I found out a marriage of mine from 24 years ago was still on record when it was not suppose to be. UGH! That is another long nightmare. Anyways. Got that taken care of ASAP, but sadly it made my Nov. 2007 invalid. So we have to re-marry. I will still be a single girl when I come back at end of week, but when I leave for Paris again Feb. 10th and return Feb. 16, I will be a married lady again. I did explain this to Paris embassy when they called me, cause they called when Mohand was having the Affdavit of Absent application for a marriage license notarized, they wanted to make sure it was for real. Even asked me if we ever saw each other, and of course I replied, 3 times I have been there with him, and have shared a life 5000 miles apart for the past 2 years.

I pray all goes well this time, I admit Im nervous of it all, refiling and the waiting. After all, this is our hearts in their hands.

Edited by 2lovers

2Lovers

67kx7t6sli3t.png

Timeline
I'm flying to Costa Rica to see him on the 31st... I CAN'T WAIT !!!!

Good for you!!! Will you stay long? It's so wonderful when you're on your way there :D: ...so terrible when it's time to go back home :cry:

I haven't made my reservations to go back yet. I'm really getting worn out with travel. It was so so so so cold last time I was there that I wasn't feeling well. I'm debating between going as usual, in March, or putting it off a little longer. Of course, I say that now. In another 2 weeks I'll be trying to figure out a way to leave in February and see him :blush::lol:

I had actually planned a trip for us to go to Costa Rica and Panama via cruise for this upcoming autumn. Now I'm thinking we're not going to be finished with this immigration issue and I will probably have to cancel and change to something else. I would like to see S. America.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.