NicEgypt

A General Difinition of the PROPHET MOHAMED

325 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Me4You are you threatening to put on a suicide vest and go to the next VJ meetup in Kansas City?

probably not a good idea, william packs heat too. now that would be a permanent suspension! :lol:

Me4You, your terrorist threats towards charles is despicable.

now that you put it in that context, that member name is ominous.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Me4You are you threatening to put on a suicide vest and go to the next VJ meetup in Kansas City?

probably not a good idea, william packs heat too. now that would be a permanent suspension! :lol:

I am sure Nessa will notice the difference, don't worry he could never truly pull it off!

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

I am sure Nessa will notice the difference, don't worry he could never truly pull it off!

:lol: come back here, wild tangent!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
:blink:

exactly!

U Still Alive

am i not supposed to be? :unsure:

I Want u to LIVE LONGER. u are becoming a source for Muslims to understand their religion more better and See the Real Face of Polite Liberal Peoples. Not really are same but some are really Morons and blind hearted.

huh? What about me...I want to live longer too!

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Timeline

exactly!

U Still Alive

I Want u to LIVE LONGER. u are becoming a source for Muslims to understand their religion more better and See the Real Face of Polite Liberal Peoples. Not really are same but some are really Morons and blind hearted.

but first, grasshopper, you must become a source for muslims!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

exactly!

U Still Alive

but first, grasshopper, you must become a source for muslims!

:lol: (thx C, I really needed a laugh today :) )

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I view Mohamed as a philosopher, same as Buddha, or Confucius, but certainly at a higher level than Joseph Smith that really had some weird ideas.

Ironically, Mohamed borrowed Arabram, the father of the Jews to also be the father of the Islams, or is that Muslims, never quite got that straight, both followers of Mohamed. Jesus was demoted by him from the Son of God, to just a prophet, but similar to the Jews, cannot eat pork. Ha, wife was surprised I purchased pork chops, she has never known me to eat pork. Just said what the heck, deboned and defatted center cut pork chops on sale for $2.25 a pound, cheap for solid meat. She liked the way I grilled them, maybe they will be on sale again.

Mohamed really got rough on the female population, even more so than the Jews, can't respect him for that. But what do I think about him? Just another guy that read ancient text, picked out what he liked, and trashed what he didn't like. Any of us can do that, I can't, would be lying through my teeth if I did. But he did give a religion to a people that didn't have a religion they could call their own, right or wrong.

Also claimed to be directly contacted by the angel Gabriel, we have people like that here, at our local mental institution.

Not meaning to be offensive, but what little I wrote is the truth, and Islams and Jews should be very close to each other, they share the same father. Can a billion people be wrong? Answer is, yes.

Start with this hadith.

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: "The Sayings of the Syrians," Chapter Title: "Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan": "I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire

Hadith is next important source of Islamic Law after the Qur'an. It is widely observed that many Muslims (as well as non-Muslims) are unaware of how the ahadith (pl.) are studied and classified into various categories. In this section we would briefly discuss the sciences of hadith that leads to their classification into various grades of authenticity.

It has become increasingly common for Christian missionaries to attack Islam by employing the polemics of the so-called the "Qur'an-only sect," a group that rejects hadith literature as one of the sources of Islamic law. Prominent among such writings is the work of one Dr. Kamal Omar. Taking a cue from Dr. Omar, these Christian missionaries have claimed that "many traditions" by "unreliable" narrators were inserted into the Sahih of al-Bukhari upon his death. This claim was systematically critiqued and found to be without merit. In this essay, we will examine another claim by Dr. Omar, which concerns the Muwatta', a treatise of Islamic law by the Medinan jurist, Malik ibn Anas (d. 179 AH / 795 CE). The new claim, much like the previous one, has been recycled by the missionaries. Dr. Omar says:

It is because of this tampering with the books of Hadith that we do not get any uniformity in the bulk of this literature. To give another example, the Muwatta which is said to be Hadith-collection of Imam Malik is not one uniform Muwatta. There are more than one Muwatta-books and they drastically differ from one another.[1

Commenting on Dr. Omar's writing, "Brother Mark" writes:

Indeed, one publication of Muwatta here in the U.K. - that of Islamic Academy U.K. - has notes relating how this one was chosen from among 50 `versions' of the Muwatta, and only 16 were considered "best transmitted".

Andrew Vargo, taking a clue from "Brother Mark's" writing, tauntingly asks:

... which of these 16 "best transmitted" editions of the Muwatta of Malik represents your authentic "early Hadith"? Personally, I do not trust the historical accuracy or authenticity of any of these versions. But, as you say, God knows best!

Not surprisingly, neither Dr. Omar nor the missionaries who resort to his writings have provided any evidence to show that the Muwatta' is "a collection hadiths" and that the "versions" of the Muwatta' are "drastically different" from one another. No books that deal with the Muwatta' and its "versions" are quoted and neither is any effort made to show the "drastic" differences between the "versions". This unfortunate laziness is representative of Dr. Omar's writings and no less representative of the work of polemical Christian missionaries who rely on his work, as we have noted earlier. In this essay, we will verify the claim that the "Muwatta' is said to be the hadith collection of Imam Malik," along with a claim concerning the multiple "versions" of the Muwatta', and verify if the "versions" are indeed "drastically" different from one another.

Mustalah books speak of a number of classes of hadith in accordance with their status. The following broad classifications can be made, each of which is explained in the later sections:

* According to the reference to a particular authority, e.g. the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), a Companion, or a Successor; such ahadith are called Marfu` (elevated), Mauquf (stopped) and Maqtu` (severed) respectively .

* According to the links in the isnad, i.e. whether the chain of reporters is interrupted or uninterrupted, e.g. Musnad (supported), Muttasil (continuous), Munqati (broken), Mu`allaq (hanging), Mu`dal (perplexing) and Mursal (hurried).

* According to the number of reporters involved in each stage of the isnad, e.g. Mutawatir (consecutive) and ahad (isolated), the latter being divided into Gharib (scarce, strange), `Aziz (rare, strong), and Mash'hur (famous).

* According to the manner in which the hadith has been reported, such as using the (Arabic) words 'an ("on the authority of"), haddathana ("he narrated to us"), akhbarana ("he informed us") or sami'tu ("I heard"). In this category falls the discussion about Mudallas (concealed) and Musalsal (uniformly-linked) ahadith. [Note: In the quotation of isnads in the remainder of this book, the first mode of narration mentioned above will be represented with a single broken line thus: ---. The three remaining modes of narration mentioned above, which all strongly indicate a clear, direct transmission of the hadith, are represented by a double line thus: ===.]

* According to the nature of the matn and isnad, e.g. an addition by a reliable reporter, known as ziyadatu thiqah, or opposition by a lesser authority to a more reliable one, known as Shadhdh (irregular). In some cases, a text containing a vulgar expression, unreasonable remark or obviously-erroneous statement is rejected by the traditionists outright without consideration of the isnad: such a hadith is known as Munkar (denounced). If an expression or statement is proved to be an addition by a reporter to the text, it is declared as Mudraj (interpolated).

* According to a hidden defect found in the isnad or text of a hadith. Although this could be included in some of the previous categories, a hadith Mu`allal (defective hadith) is worthy to be explained separately. The defect can be caused in many ways; e.g. two types of hadith Mu`allal are known as Maqlub (overturned) and Mudtarib (shaky).

* According to the reliability and memory of the reporters; the final judgment on a hadith depends crucially on this factor: verdicts such as Sahih (sound), Hasan (good), Da`if (weak) and Maudu` (fabricated, forged) rest mainly upon the nature of the reporters in the isnad.

THIS IS UR SOURCE Again same site :P Change atleast the source of ur evil knowledge

Yazid ibn Mu'awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan

Yazīd ibn Mu‘āwīyati ibn Abī Sufyān‎) (July 23, 645 - 683) was the second Caliph of the Umayyad dynasty and ruled for 3 years from 680 CE until his death in 683 CE. His reign is marked by two major revolts, one by Husayn ibn Ali and the predecessors of the Shī‘ah and the other known as Ibn al-Zubair's revolt. He is object of Shī‘ī animosity; they reject him an open enemy to Islam and condemn his role in the Battle of Karbala which resulted in the martyrdom of Husayn and the greater Sunni-Shī‘ah schism.

Husayn ibn Ali and Ibn al-Zubair's revolt

Kufa, a garrison town in what is now Iraq, had been Caliph ‘‘Alī's capital and many of his supporters lived there.Husayn ibn Ali received many letters from the Kufans expressing their offer of support if he claimed the caliphate. They were also trying to restore Kufa's power against Damascus, the Umayyad capital.

Abd-Allah ibn Abbas and Abdullah ibn Zubayr held a meeting with Husayn in Mecca to advise him to refuse to travel to Iraq. Meanwhile, Husayn corresponded with nobles of Basrah and asked them to support him. Major tribes of Basrah gathered and prepared for the fight against Yazid I.

At the same time Ubayd-Allah ibn Ziyad, governor of Basrah, executed one of Husayn's messengers and then addressed the people and warned them to avoid the insurgency. Husayn departed towards Kufa despite many warnings and mid-way, he and many members of his family were killed or captured at the Battle of Karbala.

The complications of Yazid's accession to the Caliphate didn't end there. Many Sahaba and fellow Muslims refused to give their oath of allegiance to Yazid simply because they saw it as usurpation of power and not the proper way of choosing a Caliph by the Shura or Council. The most prominent among these resistors was Abdullah ibn Zubayr.

Abdullah ibn Zubayr and Abdullah ibn Umar opposed Yazid's position as Caliph. Abdullah launched an insurgency in the Hejaz, the heartland of Islam, where Mecca and Medina are. Yazid sent armies against him in 683. After the Battle of al-Harrah, Medina was recaptured and Mecca was also besieged. During the siege, the Ka‘bah was damaged. The siege ended when Yazid died suddenly in 683 CE.

The Sunni views differ in two ways. All of the Sunni scholars accept that Yazid did not follow the Islamic principles and undoubtedly committed lot of crimes but some accept cursing him and some do not.

Ahmad ibn Hanbal was reputedly asked by his son about Yazid, and he is said to have replied with a reference to the Qur'an and said it was in reference to the murder of Husayn:

Do you then have the sign that if you get the authority, spread disorder in the land and sever your ties of Kinship? These are they whom God has cursed and made them deaf from the truth and made their eyes blind.[Qur'an 4:22]

[1]}}

* Muhammad ibn Jarir al-Tabari records under the year 49 Hijri (or 669-670 CE) during the reign of Muawiyah I, a number of forces, including one under Yazid attacked Constantinople. However Yazid was not in the first army that attacked constantinople and it was the 7th attack in which Yazid participated, the first attack being in 42 Hijri.[2] This First Arab siege of Constantinople was a naval assault lasting through the years 670-677. Abu Ayyub al-Ansari was also among the notables accompanying Yazid. This journey marks an important event in the life of young Yazid (27 at that time), as he became one who was promised paradise according to the following Hadith;

“ "Rasulullah (s) said whoever perpetuated injustice and frightened the residents of Medina, the curse (la'nat) of Allah (swt), His Angels and all people is on such a person"

The recompense for an injury

is an injury equal thereto (in degree),

but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation,

his reward is due from God,

for God loves not those who do wrong.

But indeed, if any do help and defend themselves

after a wrong done to them,

against such there is no cause of blame.

The blame is only against those who oppress men

with wrongdoing and insolently transgress

beyond bounds through the land,

defying right and justice.

For such there will be a penalty grievous (in the Hereafter).

But indeed, if any show patience and forgive,

that would truly be an affair of great resolution.

Qur'an 42:40-43

50755.jpg34a.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

FACT: Religion is Santa Claus for adults.

FACT: Writing "FACT:" in front of a sentence makes the content of that sentence true.

Go listen to some free beats:

http://beatbasement.com/bb.htm

Timeline

Interesting. If anything good is said about the false prophet then it is absolutely correct. If anything (Even though it historically factual) appearing negative then they are explained away as attacks and lies. We got it and many thanks for playing.

BANYA LALA G nice try to bring ur mind ###### in peaceful talks.

The recompense for an injury

is an injury equal thereto (in degree),

but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation,

his reward is due from God,

for God loves not those who do wrong.

But indeed, if any do help and defend themselves

after a wrong done to them,

against such there is no cause of blame.

The blame is only against those who oppress men

with wrongdoing and insolently transgress

beyond bounds through the land,

defying right and justice.

For such there will be a penalty grievous (in the Hereafter).

But indeed, if any show patience and forgive,

that would truly be an affair of great resolution.

Qur'an 42:40-43

50755.jpg34a.jpg