NicEgypt

A General Difinition of the PROPHET MOHAMED

325 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Someone please tell the freak there is no need to copy the entire damn text.... not only a fanatic, but a noob ...

Ignorance is the state in which a person lacks knowledge, sophistication or intelligence. The word Ignorant is an adjective describing a person in that state.

The pleasures of ignorance are as great, in their way, as the pleasures of knowledge. ~Aldous Huxley

#######???? I thought you had me on ignore.

How come you have read Huxley's work? Most of what he wrote was quite communist in nature. Bad Muslim, bad Muslim. WAIT. You just copied and pasted the quote without knowing that. :rofl:

gtfo.png

if someone is doing something bad doesnt mean u ignore him all, why not get something good out of his bad things.

My religion doesnt set boundaries about Dos and Donts. I finished Gospel when i was 8th grade student. None asked me to throw Gospel away. this is what Islam teaches Muslim. Every any one saw Muslims to enter Christian forums to talk all bad about their faith???? Islam is Misunderstood religion among ur society.

The recompense for an injury

is an injury equal thereto (in degree),

but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation,

his reward is due from God,

for God loves not those who do wrong.

But indeed, if any do help and defend themselves

after a wrong done to them,

against such there is no cause of blame.

The blame is only against those who oppress men

with wrongdoing and insolently transgress

beyond bounds through the land,

defying right and justice.

For such there will be a penalty grievous (in the Hereafter).

But indeed, if any show patience and forgive,

that would truly be an affair of great resolution.

Qur'an 42:40-43

50755.jpg34a.jpg

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Len!! He seemed to answer you but can't understand what he said

Dude wy u not coming up with something new. why u waisting time

Yeah from all I read about the founder I can see where most can not understand.

This what i wanted know from u. PLease post some new ideas u keeping in ur mind

50755.jpg34a.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya;

Oh, Lord, kumbaya.

Someone's cryin', Lord, kumbaya;

Oh, Lord, kumbaya.

Someone's singin', Lord, kumbaya;

Oh, Lord, kumbaya.

Oh, Lord, kumbaya.

Kumbaya.

And which Lord are you referring to?

I just kidding, just kidding! :D Can I sing along with you? :lol:

I'll even hold your hand while singing it. Now who plays the guitar?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

Still kind of not understanding what you want. I did google searches and found a lot of historical facts from eyewitnesses and words and actions form the False prophet himself. What new ideas can one come up with when we are discussing a historical figure?

I have a lot of time on my hands sometimes Me4you.

alot of time to EXPLORE something new :P

50755.jpg34a.jpg

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Oh, Lord, kumbaya.

Oh, Lord, kumbaya.

Oh, Lord, kumbaya.

Oh, Lord, kumbaya.

Kumbaya.

And which Lord are you referring to?

I just kidding, just kidding! :D Can I sing along with you? :lol:

I'll even hold your hand while singing it. Now who plays the guitar?

I can do that too! :lol: I'll look up the chords for the song online, it's probably very simple. So then we can't hold hands, sorry!

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

if someone is doing something bad doesnt mean u ignore him all, why not get something good out of his bad things.

My religion doesnt set boundaries about Dos and Donts. I finished Gospel when i was 8th grade student. None asked me to throw Gospel away. this is what Islam teaches Muslim. Every any one saw Muslims to enter Christian forums to talk all bad about their faith???? Islam is Misunderstood religion among ur society.

You "finished gospel"? We should be impressed :lol:

Care to reply about how come you are quoting Huxley when his views had NOTHING religious about them? Or is it more comfortable for you to speak about he same ####### over and over again? Please enlighten us infidels.... like we care.

Still kind of not understanding what you want. I did google searches and found a lot of historical facts from eyewitnesses and words and actions form the False prophet himself. What new ideas can one come up with when we are discussing a historical figure?

Ever u tried study Gospel or Qur'an.

I welcome u to study first.dont just rely on websites.

50755.jpg34a.jpg

Care to reply about how come you are quoting Huxley when his views had NOTHING religious about them? Or is it more comfortable for you to speak about he same ####### over and over again? Please enlighten us infidels.... like we care.

im a student and my aim is to get knowledge where from i can get. whatever his ideas were are not my concerns.

50755.jpg34a.jpg

Timeline

Why would I want to study the Quran? A religion that after reading much up on so far and the founder is so disgusting? I keep hearing how Islam is so peaceful and kind and much justice but the further I dwell the farther from this that I find. Now I understand that you and a billion have been brainwashed to believe different and all and even why as y'all are indoctrinated from young but I am a grown adult and have my own mind so when I read on my own and not how someone has told to believe it is not going to work. Your founder and his early followers were repulsive and degenerates. They were able to spread their word by the sword and threats and then enslave any and all. The kids were then taught from early age what to believe and after untold generations it has stuck. Maybe it would have been better to have read the Quran first. Reading about the early false prophet and his henchmen definately drove me from Islam. Now when the OP first made the thread and in bold letters spread his views about how great this guy was made me laugh.

Why would I want to study the Quran? A religion that after reading much up on so far and the founder is so disgusting? I keep hearing how Islam is so peaceful and kind and much justice but the further I dwell the farther from this that I find. Now I understand that you and a billion have been brainwashed to believe different and all and even why as y'all are indoctrinated from young but I am a grown adult and have my own mind so when I read on my own and not how someone has told to believe it is not going to work. Your founder and his early followers were repulsive and degenerates. They were able to spread their word by the sword and threats and then enslave any and all. The kids were then taught from early age what to believe and after untold generations it has stuck. Maybe it would have been better to have read the Quran first. Reading about the early false prophet and his henchmen definately drove me from Islam. Now when the OP first made the thread and in bold letters spread his views about how great this guy was made me laugh.

IM know and understand very well that u are grown adult man. and im not asking u to convert. just asking u to read and im not asking u to read only Qura'an, im asking u to read Gospel to. see howler convo we had but none came up with any scriptural evidences. only was the material that already declared not related to Islam and historical proved. I also given page length replies so every oen can read those to understand and clear their concepts. and i think u are afraid of reading religious books. reading something is not a bad deal or nor is hard job.

50755.jpg34a.jpg

im a student and my aim is to get knowledge where from i can get. whatever his ideas were are not my concerns.

Uh..... ok, "student" :rofl:

When you quote someone, it is usually out of agreement with the ideas behind it.

ok, had my fun -- confirmed you are what I think you are. Bye now.