33 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

My least favorite is Macy Gray,her voice is sooo sickening ! :angry:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

celine dion of course..

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

The guy from system of a down---their music makes me want to shoot myself in the face.

thats just the first one that came to mind, there are many lol

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Among the contemporary artists? That group that sings in chorus ...where every song sounds the same...they sing '1985'. The only time I have hear their lame sh!t is at the gym. Goddam they suck.

Edit: Apparently there's at least two groups that sound almost identical - Bowling for Soup and Fountains of Wayne. Good grief...

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Timeline
celine dion of course..

:wow: And I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand her.Everybody seems to just love them some Celine Dion.

The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline

oh.. the singer from Coldplay.. he irritates the hell out of me.. such an overrated band too

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Timeline
celine dion of course..

:wow: And I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand her.Everybody seems to just love them some Celine Dion.

hmm i always thought she annoyed the h*ll out of everyone but lonely 55 y.o women with 8 cats.

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline
Among the contemporary artists? That group that sings in chorus ...where every song sounds the same...they sing '1985'. The only time I have hear their lame sh!t is at the gym. Goddam they suck.

Those guys who sing .......and she's still preoccupied with 1985 ? The video is really funny though.

January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline

all canadians hail celine dion, and bryan adams..

:jest: they have pics of them with candles

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Timeline
celine dion of course..

hmm i always thought she annoyed the h*ll out of everyone but lonely 55 y.o women with 8 cats.

I have co-workers that just LOVE her,they are young girls in their 20's. :unsure:

January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline
celine dion of course..

I have co-workers that just LOVE her,they are young girls in their 20's. :unsure:

stay away from them, they are touched individuals :lol:

Thanks!

Timeline
all canadians hail celine dion, and bryan adams..

:jest: they have pics of them with candles

Bryan Adams was cool back in the day (80's).He started to suck when he did that Robin Hood movie song. :angry:

January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline
celine dion of course..

stay away from them, they are touched individuals :lol:

Yeah,touched in the head ! :wacko:

celine dion, also.

my choice- aaron neville. he's creepy. i don't think i've heard anything by him in many years, but it's who came to mind.

This may sound mean,but that mole scares the **** out of me.

January 12,2011-RFE